All Comments on 'My First BBC'

by gholelovr

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot

Very hot storie. Im a bi white male and i have sucked some big black cocks at the glory holes myself. Got fucked for the first time by a 9 inc black cock and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

A great story, I loved it it is one of my biggest fantasies to find a nice gloryhole with a big black cock waiting for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lucky Man

One lucky man you are. I would love to find a big black dick waiting on me as well at some glory hole. I would want my mouth filled up and then after working it back up, back my ass right up to it and have him fill me from behind as well. And to top all of this off, have my wife right there videoing it for me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Would love to experience sucking a dick

I haven't sucked a dick since my early 20's. I'd love to live this experience. Well written! My dick is hard and dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I remember my first BBC. I enjoyed thehell out of sucking it! I just love black cock! He was surprised that I could deeep-throat his9 incher. I was sorely disappointed later as he wanted me to butt-fuck him. Which I did. All that black cock and he just wanted to catch me!

cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 14 years ago
I LOVE BIG COCKS...ALL of them

Nothing better than having a HUGE cock thrust down your throat and pumping CUM down your throat and all over your face!! Great story... Keeep me CUMMING~~~~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot and wanting to try

very hot, I'm a black cock virgin, want to suck a big black dick so much but scared to try

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To "hot and wanting to try"

I feel the same as you, I've always wanted to try a 7-8" black cock. But like you, I am afraid to make the approach. Perhaps someday it will fall into place and I will have the chance to try it. In the meantime, I will fantasize about being with you. We could jack off together, suck some and discuss that black cock. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Black cock fantasy as well.

A comment to "hot and wanting to try"..I am like you, I fantasize about sucking a black mans cock. I am afraid to make the move too. I have jacked off lots thinking about being on my knees with a circumsized 8" black snake in front of my face. So like you until that black dick slaps me in the face, I guess I will continue to think about what could be.

schuwingggschuwingggover 11 years ago
nice story !

Well done ! I recently had my first black cock and it is hard not to go back for more.Keep it up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
black cock

I started my sex life w/black uncut cock and have always wanted/needed to pleasure them-it not the man it is his cock and cum I want/need--love having both 'love' holes filled

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Black

He was in a small room,his long black cock out.He motioned me in,i entered,shut the door.On a screen was a woman being fucked by a black cock,i pulled my pants down revealing my sheer panties.He ran his hand over my butt,then pulled my head down to his cock,very long,touching my throat,gagging,i eased back,his hand on my pantied butt,i opened wide,yes,the head of his cock sliding past my throat,holding it there,swallowing,his cock swelling,then the warm cumm flooding into my throat.He withdrew,his cock still hard,i turned,straddled him,placed his cock at my hole,please stay hard.He did,as i lowered my hole down,past where any cock had been,i couldnt hold it and cumm flew from my cock as he just held me there,flexing his cock in me.I eased back off,dressed and left.With a cock that long he did not even have to move.Go black when you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great story, jerking off to it. would love to get my black cock sucked like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
luv bbc

Then get you BBC over here! Iluvbbc@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love big black cocks

only been with 3 black guys but I loved every minute of it, I,m always looking for a black cock to service, so if any bbc,s are in Sydney nova scotia, hit me up, anning211@hotmail.com, would love to service 2 black studs at same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In need of a BBC master

I am a married mature male and would love to be taken over by a BBC and used as his slave. Sucked many cocks but now need a BBC.

Look me up on zodiaca53@hotmail,com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My first

I was young and curious sitting in an adult movie theater when a black man sat down across from me and pulled out his cock. Stroking it as he watched the movie and me. Others were there but he kept looking straight at me and said out loud. "Come over here boy n suck my cock". I was shocked, didn't know what to do.

"Git yo white ass over here" !

I was afraid of others hearing his demands so I went over to him as everyone watched me. "You want this big nigger cock don't you white boy ? Git on yo knees boy. Yeah that's it. Suck it good".

I could only imagine everyone watching me as I sucked my first cock. I tried to do my best but had no idea what to do. I just wanted to make him happy and not angry. I tried to take as much of his cock as possible but started gagging with only about half of it in my mouth. He pulled out a buttle of poppers and held it onder my nose. I started feeling warm and light. He pulled me off his cock and told me to suck his nuts. I never thought about anything like that but soon was doing just as he told me. His balls were huge and I was enjoying taking them one at a time in my mouth.

"You wanna do more poppers Bitch ? Keep my nut in yo mouth n breath slow n deep" he said as he closed one of my nostrils and held the bottle up to my open nostril. "Now hold it till you pass out"

I didn't pass out but almost. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up to his cock again and pushed my face down. He was as deep in my mouth as I could take him when he grabbed my hair and pulled my face up to look at him.

"You gonna start suckin cock right Bitch or I'm gonna fuck yo face. Whatcha want white boy?".

I did everything I could think of to suck him right but he wasn't satisfied and he stood up and grabbed my face.

"it's OK with me. I like skull fuckin lil boy bitches like you" he said as he pushed part way into my throat. "Look up here Bitch ! I want you to see who's fuckin yo bitch face" he said as he forced his cock down my throat till I felt his wirey pubes on my nose.

"Look at that COCKSUCKER. Yo took it all. Got 10 inch of NIGGER in yo mouth". He pulled all the way out and layed his cock on me face as I gagged and gasp for air.

"Like that cock dontcha white boy. Git it back in there Bitch. Suck it off till I give you my cum. You gonna swallow all that shit ya little cocksucker. Open up for yo dinner"

I did as told and he started fucking my face rough. Going deep then not so deep, but fast. I knew he was about to cum as he slowed down and I felt him throb in my throat. I was taking his cum down my throat and not even tasting it. Then he pulled back into my mouth and finished with a few more spurts. I swallowed it all as I stared up at him with tear filled eyes.

"You gonna be here tomorrow night Bitch ? Gonna come back for more of my black cock ? I might even let you sit on it n git yo little white ass filled. Ya want that ? ".

"I better get going home ". was all I could say as i gathered myself and tried to leave without making eye contact with anyone that was looking.

That was 30+ years ago and still burnt into my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bi guys

I thoroughly enjoy these stories. I had my first BBC a couple of years ago and now its all I crave. The best thing is now I found a hung black guy on cl who loves sucking white cock. We now meet every week and give each other our weekly cock supply and its fucking great!

69stroker6969stroker69about 8 years ago
Just this week

I was sitting in the last row of seats in the local ABS. An older overweight black man came into the theater and stood next to me. He quickly unzipped and took his cock out and started to stroke it. I looked over, couldn't resist, and dropped to my knees in front of him. I took him in my mouth. As he grew I took him further into my mouth and down my throat. He decided to sit, lowering his pants. I followed, again on my knees and resumed sucking this marvelous BBC. Soon he was holding my head and fucking my face. Oh, how wonderful. I could hear him moan and groan. He withdrew and started smacking my face with that beautiful cock. I moved to take him in my mouth again. I sucked and enjoyed my servitude. He withdrew again and held my head against his hard cock as he stroked it. I licked and sucked his balls. His breath quickened. He grabbed my head, I opened my mouth, and he thrust his cock into my throat. He filled me with a massive amount of his cum. It was all I could do to swallow it all.

I am ready for more. There is never enough cock to suck or cum to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bbc

I tried black cock in junior high and fell in love. A few black guys let me suck there dick and I loved it. I was only 12 but the cock was big and I just blew them in the locker room. I didn't care who saw. When my teacher caught me he made me suck his 12" black cock. He was a lot older but I didn't care and I blew him every day for almost 2 years and swallowed every time. I replaced this white girl that was sucking him off when she moved. I ended up sucking 3 teachers off in the bathroom after school all the time. I did a lot of nasty things for them when I was paid. I was eventually gangbanged by 20 black guys that were visiting from high school. They didn't care I was young cause I always swallowed them all. I sucked off a lot of black men as a teen and regret none of it cause I pimped my white mouth out even if they were 60

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want some BBCs

I want to suck some BBCs. They turn me on just thinking about them going in both my holes. I'd take two at once if giving the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love BBC

While working in New Orleans I found an ABS that a lot of Blacks used. I had learned to enjoy and crave being on my knees mouth full of dark flesh. I dearly loved drinking cum from their beautiful cocks. Yes I'm a submissive slave for any cock but I prefer Black ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I πŸ’— Big Black Cocks, too!

A great account of your very sexy and special "first time!" There is just something soooo hot about us white boys kneeling to service well-hung black strangers! I've Bern enjoying it for years and love sucking black cocks more than ever! I was very fortunate to be working regularly in the Camden, NJ area in the late 1980s and had the privilege of pleasuring LOTS of black men, mostly in several porn theaters, ABS video booths and a few "gay friendly" inner city bars. I especially enjoyed the mostly uncut cocks I sucked and the strong, tangy, very different, flavor of most black men's semen. And, I find black men just seem to savor our eagerness to please them sexually...they actually seem to cum harder for that! Good writing, and keep on suckin' that sweet BBC! πŸ’‹

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
can't leave bbc alone anytime

my first one at a park .sucked him two times a day .met six of the bbc friends we get together five times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had my First at 16

Got picked up Hitchhiking at 16, by a Black man, ended up , he sucking me first, when he pulled his cock out, must have been 8+, I never has sucked before, so he talked me into trying, WOW, it was great, before he cum, he pulled my head off, and i watched it shoot that heavy white cream on his dick

Still think about this today

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what is it about white guys and bbc

I am straight white man with a craving for BBC I won't to be forced by a bunch of black men eat cum after cum after cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
creamed by a bbbc

back quite a few years i was sitting in an adult theater as i watched the porno movie i felt a hand patting me on the head i turned to see an older man with his beautiful big black cock out he licked his lips i smiled and started stroking his huge meat then leaned closer and started to take his throbbing tool in my mouth i enjoyed it so much i was moaning and groaning he started to pull out saying he was going to cum all over my pretty faggot face then it happened he started erupted his semen shooting out like a machine gun the cream hit me in the hair up the nostrils on my cheeks all over my lips in my mouth on my chin before he was done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my first black cock

i was in a porno theater because at fifteen i thought it was cool to watch a real porno flick, i was seated in the back and getting hornier than hell watching this flick when this big handsome black man sat next to me and took out his cock, god it must have been ten inches and around three around, i looked at him stroking it and my own cock began leaking pre cum, he spotted the wet stain in on the crotch of my jeans and saw i was hard, he said to me, i know why your here, it s to suck my cock aint it boy, then he pulls my head down to his lap and smears his pre cum all over my mouth i open up and he slides his huge meat into my mouth and begins pushing my head up and down as he tells me how to do it, i hear him tell me to let my salive coat his cock and then wrap my lips around his dick, then he begins thrusting in earnest, his cock begins to enter my throat and i gag on it, but he tells me how to swallow his cock as he pushes it into my throat and soon i feel him throbbing and his cock spews forth a huge load of cum down my throat and as he pulls back he keeps cumming in my mouth and on my tongue. when hes finished i have a huge load of cum in my mouth, he says swallow it boy so i do and it tasted kind of salty and good i lick my lips and he tells me he'll be back next saturday if i want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nothing like a BBC!

Recently I had a late night rendezvous at a local AV store that has plenty of booths with glory holes. The place was kinda dead, so I circled around the adjoining booths to see if any were occupied. Coming around the front where they preview what's playing, I saw a black gentlemen move quickly to the last booth at the end. I quickly shot to the adjoining booth, put in a few dollars, and clicked on to a a bunch of guys giving one another bj's. I dropped my jeans and my boxers, fondled my cock, and set down to get a peek. The guy was jacking his cock, and he still had his pants on, so I couldn't tell how big it was. I stuck my hand through and motioned for him to put his cock through. He hesitated at first, the stood up and put this long thick cut cock through that was hard and huge, maybe 10". I never sucked a cock that big so far, but I was undaunted and became to suck on his shaft, using my tongue to swirl the head, and the thrust harder and deeper, taking as much as I could. The hole was big enough so I could cup and massage his balls. Within a few moments, he started face fucking my mouth, and then he came hard and I swallowed every tasty drop.

I wanted to suck him dry and clean him up, but he pulled out quickly and so I was unable to do so. I hope I get another opportunity soon -BBC is amazing!

Corky1942Corky1942over 6 years ago
Sounds Familiar

Yours sounds like the voice of experience? Good story, well and believably written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My First Black Cock

My story is close to what the above story is: I was in a park sitting on a bench around midnight. It was a great place for either getting a blowjob or giving one. I sucked quite a few cocks there but that night it was slow and I only saw a couple of guys that hung around there a lot who also sucked. It seemed as though at this late hour I was the only one there...I was really horny and my dick was hard from me thinking about sucking some cock...it was pretty dark where I was sitting and there was a pole-light across from me and a fish pond. I decided to take my dick out and jack-off and then go home. I was getting close to blowing my load when out of nowhere this black guy stepped out from behind me on my right side. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a very tight pair of plaid pants. He looked like he was in his late 20's and was built really good and was really tall. As I looked at him my eyes landed on his crotch and there was this huge hard black cock going down his left leg almost to his knee and on his right leg side I could see his nut-sac bugling which was also big! I had never been with a black guy and never even seen a picture of a black cock but I had always been attracted to big cocks and my first one I ever sucked was 8.5" and now I was starring at the biggest cock and balls I had ever seen!!! It seemed like time stood still for a few seconds and my whole body flushed and I felt this warm feeling all over. Even though I had never thought of sucking a black guy...my whole body, soul and spirit wanted this cock! It was like I was in a trance and I reached out and put my hand on it and started rubbing it. I went up it's length and then cupped his balls and then went back down to the head and squeezed it. Neither one of us had said a word but then I whispered Wow what a cock!!! He said "come on" and turned and walked towards some bushes and I followed him. We entered the bushes and there was a hollow space in the middle of them and he had a large towel on the grown. He unzipped his pants and took both his cock and balls out and I dropped to my knees and started stroking it with my right hand and messaging his balls with my left. ( Let me say here that this was the first uncut cock I had ever seen and it was really beautiful and perfectly straight and I could feel the large veins in it and his balls were about the size of small grade A eggs. The width of my hand is 3.5" and as I took the time to go hand over hand to measure the length of this big cock it was three hands full from the base up to the head which was 10.5" and the head was sticking out from there, so that meant it was around 12" or more...it was also about 2.5" thick.) He pulled away from me and laid down on the towel so I got between his legs down my knees and went down on him taking the head in my mouth. The foreskin was still over the head and it was such a rush for me as I pulled it back and felt my tongue and the roof of my mouth touching and feeling the ridged head throbbing. I was cupping his nut-sac with my left hand and had my right hand at the base. His balls were really tight and his cock was so fucking hard and I was so turned on that it was all I could do to not cum in my pants. I started sucking him taking about half of it down with slow strokes. I wasn't sure how much I could take but I knew I had deep throated a 9 incher before, so I gave it a shot and went all the way down on it until I felt my lips touching my hand that was around the base of it. It felt so good having that big cock down my throat!!! He let out a moan as I came back up to the head and he said do that again so I back down with ease the second time and even went a little further...I guess I had well over 9" down my throat. His balls were going up inside of him and I knew he was about really to blow...as I came back up again and was sucking on the head he told me to stop...I thought maybe I did something wrong but he told me he didn't want to cum yet and that he had been working up a load all day that day. He told me he liked the way I sucked and that when he got ready to cum he would cum twice...he said that after he came the first time for me to just keep sucking and he would cum again in a couple of minutes. I had never had anyone do that before. When he finally blew his load it was all I could do to contain it all. I know it must have taken him over 30 seconds to unload it all and as I kept sucking he was oozing more out and true to his word he cum again a few minutes later and I couldn't believe how big the second load was and I blew my load in my pants without even touching myself. I had never seen nor have seen since anyone cum that much!!! This is a true story and as close to the way it happened as I can remember. I wish I could have had him laying on a bed totally nude so I could have admired his body more and worshipped that big cock and those beautiful set of balls! I could have literally played with that big cock for hours!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I like how you described every detail of taking that cock in your mouth, and how you swallowed the load. It was a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black cock

Story was great, had me rock hard and me cum and I swallowed my cum. I need a cock in my mouth, anyone out there in need of my mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I absolutely love black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BBC

My wife got me started sucking BBC. Now, I can’t get enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My black experience.

I regularly go to an abs in the Detroit area and am probably considered a regular.Lately Ive had the pleasure of sucking off two exceptionally large black cocks recently and Ive found that a few hits of poppers help open up my throat,S also the idea of being on my knees with my throat impaled is a turn on that is hard to describe cum leaking out the side of my mouth dirty knees and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was hot. I did not try my first black dick until I was past 40yo. But now, BBCs are all I want- especially young ones. If any of you young black guys in Ozark, Alabama want to be sucked and serviced, contact me at notnedlarry@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sucked my first cock at 15 and got fucked a week later by another guy.

I could actually go into the local AV. Guess I looked older.

It was a Saturday afternoon, I got change (quarters) went to the very back booth. They only had curtains no doors.

There was a glory hole on both sides of the booth.

As soon as I drop the money in the video. I felt a hand on my ass from behind the curtain.

2 cocks appeared through the holes .

I knelt and started sucking each of them.

My pants were around my ankles.

I feel a cock enter my ass. I flinched at first.

He pumped his load in my ass and was replaced by another cock that started slamming my ass.

I had already took both the loads of cum from the glory holes. Swallowing all of it. Almost immediately they too were replaced with 2 more.

This kept going on virtually all afternoon. I lost track at 7 rounds of cocks that left a load in my ass or mouth.

When I left close to 3 hours later my belly was full of cum and my ass was dripping with cum. It looked like a pissed my pants.

I made it a point to go there every Saturday. Told my mom I was going to the movies.

As I said in the beginning..I was 15.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

have a friend, real cock whore

twice a year goes to Dominican Republican adult theatre, they line the wall.

He spends 2 or 3 hours there almost every day for his 2 to 3 week stay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous