All Comments on 'Sophomore Slave Auction'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Lovely story

Nicely written without any of the crudities one so often finds in stories. A nice gentle tale. Well done.

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
Continue Please

Excellent writing and look forward to chapter 2. I read with desired interest and wanted more to read. A great meeting of two people enjoying the fruits of life and especially the age differance!!! Thanks again for great read.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Pleasant But Tensionless

This story was pleasant — even touching — but it lacked the tension one would expect of a story with "slave auction" in its title. Stories of any sort usually involve some sort of tension, some obstacles to be overcome and/or some conflict.

<br /><br />

Events just flowed effortlessly. The professor was not very imaginative in his requests of her: that is very unbecoming of someone with a professor's mind.

<br /><br />

The explanation made the premise of the story believable enough. The pacing was good: not too fast and not too slow.

movidianmovidianover 7 years ago
Splendide!

Splendide! Un rêve délicieux pour certain parmi nous. Nous sentons la douleur a sucré pour regarder fixement sur les femmes à que nous apprenons en sachant nous ne devons jamais les approcher.

Dieu bénit de les femmes françaises!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely story!

Short and sexy sweet. Minus the usual grunting and heavy breathing. I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous