All Comments on 'A Blowjob for Tina?'

by lissylover1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good friend

I got a hard on from the minute your wife's friend wanted to watch.We my wife and I both had a real good friend in Hi-School that I wouldn't have minded watch us or perticapting when we had sex so,I got really turned on by this story.I really loved how at the end the girl took a lick of his cock.

mikej2358mikej2358over 15 years ago
Good

That was so good having a friend watch you fucking your wife, then you cumming all over her friends tits,had my dick so hard and me cumming.

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Happened to me just once

Something similar happened to me, but quite some years ago, and whilst we were still courting. We were sitting in the lounge, and her friend (to whom she later became bridesmaid) was sitting on the other side of me, and my fiancée (as she was then)and I were mildly petting. She had her hand down my trousers and I had one hand under her skirt, and without thinking I reached out my other hand and started to stroke her friend's knee, then up along her stocking to the bare flesh higher up. She made no move to stop me, and (to cut the story short) we finished up in a consuental 69, if you can cal a trio that.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobagealmost 14 years ago
Different

This is a bit different than most stories on this site, but it was still good. Even though there was the "no 3-some" rule, I honestly don't think anyone would count the little lick at the end (in real life too, not just literotica reality).

And kudos for also including a full-figured woman to the game. This aspect also helped make the store feel more realistic.

randall96randall96about 13 years ago
Similar

We had a similar experience a few yrs back. Only ours was my wife's younger sister who was going thru a messy divorce. Wife knew I had always had the "hots" for her baby sis.

Wife let her watch us one night. Things got so hot wife agreed to allow sis to suck me off. Trust me it was the absolute BEST bj I ever received and her sister even took my load!

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
My 4th tonight

Another nice surprise, getting hot.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

If a couple would go that far, and the girls were really friends , Lissy should have shared her hubbys cock with Tina at least once . What are friends for?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous