All Comments on 'Sunday Football with the Guys'

by dre_jones

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
st3ph1066st3ph1066over 15 years ago
I really enjoyed this story

Great story, i would loved to have been there sucking and fucking them lovely cocks.

Write more stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely Sunday

I loved the story.I wish I could have an experence like that.I have had my cock sucked but,I yet to suck a cock and I am ready to do it.I would love to see other guys fuck and suck.That is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
make me a slut

i loved the story....and i'd love to be the cumslut to a roomfull of straight Men at a halftime gangbang

victoriabucklevictoriabuckleover 15 years ago
HOTT !!!

I am a married female but the sight of two(pr more) men having sex is an extreme turn on for me,more so than watching two women(almost got hubby convinced into trying it)

victoriabucklevictoriabuckleover 15 years ago
HOTT !!!

I am a married female but the sight of two(pr more) men having sex is an extreme turn on for me,more so than watching two women(almost got hubby convinced into trying it)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMGOOD

Great job. I found this story and the rest of your collection, and am greatly impressed at your ability to write, and especially your ability to arouse your reader...and then, of course, to fulfill that arousal. All of your stories rate A++++. I'm bi, and found this one as good as the rest. OK, I've already cum twice on this one alone. Keep up the very good work. Ray in Santa Fe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wish that was my football watching circle

That was hands down one of the hottest gay stories I've ever read on this site. Great work. I wish I could watch football with these guys.

Caliber345Caliber345over 15 years ago
This one needs an Overtime!

Your vivid and sexy imagination is rivaled only by your erotic and rhythmic prose. Beautifully written and hot as hell, this story needs to be shared. I will recommend it to a few friends. I'd love to read more of your carnal fantasies. Keep it up! Literally!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love the storyline

Got me hard for sure! Love to have my Sunday afternoon party go bi like that - just once!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

hell, I'd be on all fours and taking them all!!! I'd love to be filled at both ends. swallowing and taking a load up my rear.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
Please invite me to the next game

That was incredible, I am hard and leaking precum all over my panties, I would love to suck off all of you in this story, or be inbetween two of you one in my butt and one in my mouth. I keep hoping my neighbors son who is 30 plus will someday let me see his cock, he does pee sometimes outside I hope to catch him and make a comment that if he needs to get releaved maybe I could help.

thongpantythongpantyabout 11 years ago
Liked it

Easy. Quick. Very strokable. Now on to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
damn I want Brian

God this story turned me on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I had a similar thing during a boxing event. I had been having sex with my brother-in-law. I thought it was a secret between us. Turns out he told his two friends. That evening I ended up doing all three of them. Three blowjobs and three times getting them in my ass!!! Keep your stories coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

For an opportunity like that, I'd watch football!

Hotnswty1Hotnswty1almost 4 years ago
More home games...

I am not surprised this does not happen more given how frigid women are getting. Bros helping bros!!

SissySeanetteFagSissySeanetteFagover 2 years ago

God I love this story and jerked myself a delicious cum soda... I want to suck 100 cocks and take 100 cocks in my virgin asspussy... this story ROCKED...I want this I want it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdre_jones@dre_jones
458 Followers
I am sexually adventurous, bisexual man. I like to write erotica, make new friends, share a fantasy. I occasionally visit the chat and bulletin board sections of Lit. Feel free to contact me. I am always curious, happy to share a fantasy, and welcome your thoughts on my stories.