All Comments on 'Hen Night'

by gabrielleslut

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey you shorted us!

Where is the story of her getting sick going to the doctors finding she had HIV and some nice other things that keep giving. The story of her continuing visits tot he doctors and her treatments and their cost. How she pays for the medical treatments by whoring bareback sex with guys giving some others the chance to enjoy the gift that keeps giving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ouch...

Structure, syntax, and punctuation either missing, misplaced or abused beyond recognition...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jesus

I'll bet the lucky guy who wanted to marry you thanks God every nite he found out what a stupid, hateful, slut you are. This story was poorly written, not erotic, why did you write it?

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
i agree

ill bet her fiance was very glad he didnt end up married to a nigger loving whore....oh well one day she will have 12 half breed kids and be living in the ghetto doing crack and fucking her pimps friends for milk money...shell get exactly what she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a nice surprise

everybody has her/his coming out. Even fantasies tell a lot about the writer, more so if the act like that in real life. your maybe the first here I really feel sorry, have mercy,commiseration... you name it. there are not enough words to tell you. If there would be any way that I could help you I would but unfortunately our charitable society has not yet invented a place where you would find your place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Man that was a lucky escape! please continue the story where the slut gets an invite to her ex-fiance's real wedding, and the fact it is to her sister. Oh and the sister is pregnant and the husband to be just won the lottery and stands to get 20 million pounds- I don't know what that would be in dollars- and her sister will get half of it. Also all her friends who went out on the hen night have turned in to whores, any that were married are now single and the husbands have formed a club called beat the living shit out of any black man who comes any where near someone's wife of girlfriend. As someone said why did you write this? if it was to get a reaction well you have it! if this is some kind of sick fantasy I really think you need help.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
mmmm?

Not sure why, but I quite liked this

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well, that was close!

If I were the Fiancee, I would be on my knees thanking GOD for letting me see what a slut she is. Personally, I wonder how she liked the STD's and the unplanned pregnanacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Some guys....

based on the comments just don't like a girl to have any fun! Tut tut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unrealistic

Sad, not edited well, and quite frankly, not even remotely realistic. More like a bad dream. I don't know of any woman planning to get married who would behave like that. They wouldn't have bothered getting engaged in the first place.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
This hen of a story sure laid an egg

Wise move by the hubbie to be as the bride-to-be had no business getting married. The writing in the tale is unremarkable. The main character is self-centered and not particularly admirable. It's a tolerable read but just barely. The tale certainly did not call to me for a second pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

Wow very hot. You must write more chapters using the same group please, this has loads of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad and unrealistic!

Don't waste your time on this piece of dog shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That Was Extremely Pathetic....

... because as I've stated numerous times; "An erotic tale has to touch reality somewhere." Yours managed to completely avoid reality at every turn. Congrats! ;(

gabrielleslutgabrielleslutover 15 years agoAuthor
Hahaha

Hahaha.

It is funny to read all of your comments, especially the literary critics who seem to spend their time on literotica? hahahahahaha

Thanks all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HaHaHa really funny to read your autobiography

Cant understand why your finace didnt ever want to marry you, After all a well trained slut use to being used in all holes that come already pregnant and with STDs is a once in a lifetime opportunity to destroy your life. It is of course erotic to read about someone else destroying their life and knowing yours is safe. But sometimes one has to wonder what types of mental illnesses the bride to be in the story would ahve to have in order to do what was described. It isnt enough to say she was drinking. It isnt enough to say her girlfriends set her up to destroy her. It isnt enough to say she didnt really love her husband to be and only wanted his money. It isnt enough to say she was already pregnant and it didnt make a difference. Maybe, it would make sense, her doctor had told her she had an incurable disease and she would be dead in six months, so the diseases she might acquire didnt worry her and getting married now made no difference to her. Nah, she was just so mentally ill she was crazy thats all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
taking all cumers

wow what a women taking all that and more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pathetic

if i was the sluts fiancie id slit her throat and kill the guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Guys you may not like it,

but it happens. I know a friend who went for a shag on her hen night. It is reasonably common in this country, probably more so than on stag does. I in common with many men have slept with a girl from a bridal party on a night out. I do not understand why many men do not equate our one night stands as being someones wife/girlfriend. We fuck about. So do they. As our cousins say, do the math. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can I change my mind,

ok you wanted a shag on your hen night. Thats ok, no harm done. When you let them phone your man you rub his nose in it and the whole scenario changes. You have crossed a line that is not acceptable. I should have read this first, although much of my prior comment is still valid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
UK cynic! Please read the story before commenting.

This has to be the worst spelt,the worst written and the most sick story on this site. I do hope that your ex-fiance found the real love of his life. And later when he had kids a good job and a beautiful wife. They found you on the streets selling the big issue and you selling your body on the side to live. All your friends and family left you and you still had this craving for sex with many people. So you carried on with the homeless people around you. They were they only ones who could stand your smell! But when lust and your good looks faid, as they will, there will be a small story in the paper stating that a homeless woman calling herself Gabrielleslut was found dead in a pool of her own piss. She was clutching a piece of paper with a story she had written called HEN NIGHT.

Now that would be a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
@ anon in cold place, yes to heart,

but I also have some brain cells and the Billy story missed them. I thought the Lilymelb story i read earlier tonight was thought provoking, romantic and erotic. Try it, or something by PacoFear, Singularity or Professor Panty for a treat. BellaSeni is also a sweet and talented author.-- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oops- hands up,

I should have read the story before commenting. Frankly if this was the worst writing you have found on this site then you are lucky. My original point was that while many of the earlier commentors did not like this story it does happen, albeit not in this way. Does it really matter? We males fuck about all the time, if she had been discreet do we really care what happens on her hen night? -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
She Wasn't Discreet

The only thing her future husband did was to love her crazy ass and want to marry her. For that we read what she did, she may have known she would make him miserable untill they split so she saved them the grief. Hopefully she will just go to work for the niggers as their whore and get it over with. I would not want to be with a woman who thought this up then defended it. Of course you could just be a gay guy for all we know. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
could have been so much better

I enjoyed this right up to the part when 6 men became 12. after that i lost interest but did read the whole story. Would have sounded more realistic if you had only 2 or 3 guys and didnt phone ur fiancee. But its your story and your fantasy.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Where has everyone's sence of humour gone?

I thought this was a good bit of fun

Like with my own stories, I cannot understand why some payhetic idiots take it all so seriously, almost personal.

They are mostly anonymous, OF COURSE, and must lead terribly unfullfilling lives to get so upset the way they do.

I have made my mind up that from now, I will assume that all such comments from guys who have been terribly cuckolded themselves, and sit and read stories, desperately searching for terrible revenges carried out on cheating wives after being incapable of acting like a real man themselves

Thank you writer, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fiance out and different friends

SHe was ok with throwing him over, but why even agree to marry him in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What the.....done already?

No matter how nasty or messed up someone's fantasty is, there is ALWAYS some other pervert (we are ALL perverts, come on, look at where we are) who would drool over reading it. Not my thing, but oh well.

So my only complaint is that this is like sex with a drunk college kid. No foreplay. Just BAM!, sex with 12 guys. Then BAM!, its over. There were lots of places to expand the story; getting dressed; on the way to the bar; in the bar; in the taxi; after the gangbang. don't have to do them all, but a couple would be nice. I like it to take longer to read the story than it takes to get aroused.

It isn't a bad idea to write once to get it on paper, then do a re-write to flesh it out. After all, we are all here to play with some flesh.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated this garbage 1*.

I'm as much of a weirdo as the author because I read the story or most of it.

wildpwildpover 12 years ago
NICE

MMM loved this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wish this was my fiancée

Awesome I would love to watch my girl get fucked by all those men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hahahahaha!

I agree totally with the pathetic nature of many of these comments!

If this isnt the place to bash out a bit of personal fantasy and share it, in the hope that it will bring someone else joy then where is?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds familiar

Funnily enough my wife to be did similar but on a smaller scale. It was with two guys on her hen night. She told me about it so I don't see it as cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My hen party

On my hen party a guy fingered me on the dance floor took me to the gents and I gave him a blow job once I had swallowed his mate replaced him I sucked him off and felt his cum blast down my throat it did not end there I was bent over the toilet and fucked doggy style by a complete stranger he blasted his load up me at the end of the night I got fucked again in the carpark by yet another guy went home in a taxi full of cum feeling like a whore I passed genital warts on to my new husband but he forgave me I'm sure that I caught them on my hen do

Veronica still a cheating slut xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You guys are fucking disgusting

If you think its ok to fuck/touch a girl or guy on your hens or bucks night when about to get married/in a relationship, you are fucking pathetic... "last night to be single" your last fucking night to be single was BEFORE you even got into a relationship. If you think this isn't cheating, you're so far from fucking delusional, way down the scale of delusional and disgusting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

On my hens night, I was rescued by one of my workplace girlfriends, Jane, a lady in her late thirties, after 2 guys had tried to take me out to their car. I was pretty drunk, she took me back to her flat, I remember her undressing me, putting me in her bed. I remember waking up, my legs apart, my pussy being wonderfully tongued, I thought it was my husband to be, I put my hand on his head but their was a lot more hair. I didn't care as I felt fingers probing my pussy as my orgasm shot through my body, the tongue gently caressing me and then stopping as Jane then moved to my side. I got married 2 days later, Jane and I are now very best friends.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Fuck the Loss!

If this marriage actually happens,the perspective groom is a total asshole! After the Hen Party,old groomy has to havre checked his intended's love tunnel and found it to be 4 lanes wide,toll booth and all! Whoa,Nelly! Head for the hills ,buddy!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Who to like?

Nobody to like in this catastrophe.

Sweetie? GMAFB!

BFFs? Set her up, then each one bailed on her when she got crazy.

GangBangers? never mind!

Hubby did nothing wrong during this episode, BUT he should have looked beyond her smoking-hot body before seeking marriage!

Actually, I am sufficiently confident that this was written primarily to garner opprobrium so that I am awarding a rare 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Threesome

The one comment that said her workplace girlfriend Jane eat her out after Hen Night became her bestfriend I hope her husband got alot of Jane alone and fmf threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I went to a hens night, as the mother of the bride. The usual young guys getting their gear off, all buffed, the young girls going a bit crazy. After a few drinks we were all a bit happy. I watched as one of my daughters friends went and talked with one of the guys, I watched them walk out through a door, I thought better see if all is ok. I went out through the door, there was a corridor, I walked past 2 doors, at the third I stopped, I heard talking, Diannes voice, then silence. I stepped inside, I looked around the corner, Dianne was kneeling, the guy leaning against the wall his quite large cock in her mouth, I stood still, it was quite an erotic sight. The guy pulled back, he lifted Dianne up, pushing her against the wall, he pulled her jeans down, no panties, she spread her legs giving him access to her pussy, his size a problem at first, taking him 4 goes to get his cock right into her but then he fucked her, I watched as she pushed back to meet him. My god, my pussy was wet, what a sight, my hand went under my dress, sliding into my panties, touching my wet pussy. He lifted her and carried her to a couch,doing her doggy style, his large cock clearly visible as he fucked her slowly, she whimpered as he pushed down. I felt the hands on my blouse, covering my breasts, my mind spun, his hand under my dress, touching mine, moving me to the couch. He bent me over, I felt my dress lifted, my panties pulled down, I looked at Dianne, her face contorted as I felt the head of his cock enter me, part my insides, push in deep, pull back and I had my first orgasm, my body shaking as he moved in and out of me. I heard him, fuck man, the old bitch just came, she loves it and he was right. I heard Dianne, too big, it hurts, please don't, I looked up, he pulled back, I wanted him, put it in me, he said ok, swap, she wants it. The cock in me left me, I watched as he moved to Dianne and pushed into her, she seemed to like it more as I felt the head of the big guy enter me. I thought I was doing ok as he slid up into me until he kept pushing past where any cock had been before, oh god yes, don't stop, oh im cumming, and for the second time my body shook. I looked up, I saw Dianne turn around, the guys cock in her mouth as he came, as my pussy was being pounded, I was determined to get his cum inside me. I said do it, fuck me, give it to me, I felt him pulse, so deep inside, that's it big boy and I knew he was filling me, and I had my third orgasm. Wow, what a hot bitch, as he slowed down, pulling out. I stood up, unsteady, cum ran down my legs, the guys finger found my pussy, moving around, I bent my legs, I was still hot, my pussy fingered. He told Dianne to lay down , she did her legs open. Lick his cum out he said to me, bending me over, I looked at Dianne, her face looked horrified, I felt the head of his cock enter me again, oh so good, go on, clean the young one up. I had not ever been with another women, I looked at Dianne, I smiled and my tongue tasted the pussy of another woman for the first time.She tasted ok, not unpleasant, and I felt her push up to my face,, she was groaning, funny noises, then her hand on my head as I tongued her clit, she held my head and orgasmed right there in my face. I lifted my head, the guy pulled out of me and placed his cock at my wet face, I opened my mouth, I felt his cock touching my throat as I tried to suck him but he literally fucked my face until I felt the creamy spurts enter my mouth, until he was done. We got up, theres the bathroom, Dianne and I cleaned up, she said sorry Mrs Russell, don't worry our secret. We went back to the party, not missed really. The wedding was great, it was on that night that Dianne placed her hand on my leg and smiled. It was on that night that my head was back between Diannes legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DIRTY OLD SLUT

To the comment of the mother of the RIDE you are one sick old Lady

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
How to Cancel a Wedding

Nothing quite like video proof to include when hubby sends out the wedding is cancelled notice.

What a cunt! 12 guys?! Gotta figure that several STDs were their wedding gift to her!

After fucking 12 guys twice and being made airtight several times,she thought her fiance wouldn't notice that her ass and twat were wider than the Harbor Tunnel?!

Would love to be a fly on the wall when her mom and dad see why the $$$ that they laid out were slutted away by their darling daughter.

~ Twat! Whore!Cunt! Sleaze! ~ Feel terrible for any poor schnook who ends up with this piece of shit in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How many different ways......

....can you say this story SUCKED!!!! (no pun intended)

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
They should rename Hen Nights

As wedding rejection parties....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Disgusting Cunt!

They did the groom to be a favor by sending that video call. He avoided the mistake of a lifetime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My hen night gang bang

I too got gang banged on my hen night.Me and my sister in law Kath got picked up by six well hung young black lads taken back to the hotel room where I was staying prior to the wedding and fucked senseless. Three of the guys fucked my arse, cunt and throat at the same time while their friends did the same to Kath. The one throat fucking me had the biggest cock i'd ever seen and carried on for ages refusing to stop until I was choking, gagging and puking over his monster dick. I then took two cocks up my well stretched arse while Kath fisted my cunt and two more big dicked fuckers buggered my sister in law and the remaining studs pissed in our mouths. As a finale the six dirty bastards squatted over Kath and myself and shat on our bellies then massaged their turds in covering us from neck to toe.before handcuffing us to the bed and leaving. We were discovered the following morning by my straitlaced married sister Carolyn who'd been on the hen do but left early to go home to hubby. When she was let into the room by the maid she saw us covered in scat, piss and spunk with wine bottles shove up our arses and groaned "You lucky dirty bitches! I wish i'd hung round a bit longer!"

Caz helped us clean up and the wedding took place as planned and i've been faithful to my husband ever since. I know that both Kath and my no longer so sensible sister Caz frequently meet up for gangbangs with the young black studs and both are now heavily pregnant with no idea who the fathers of their babies are and they are forever telling me how good it feels having multiple cocks in their well stretched cocks and arses. So far I haven't been tempted to join them but I know that one day i'll join them in once again becoming a black cock gang bang slut!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Speaking of disgusting cunts. The previous anonymous commenter has a sick fantasy life doesn't it. Only 6 well hung black arseholes? I doubt you could find that many who aren't out burning,looting and murdering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What kind of sicko wrote this GARBAGE.

Imagination of a sewer rat. ONE STAR for this garbage/trash. Why the fuck does this site allow shit authors like you to post. Do you really think this garbage is erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To 26th NC

Don't call my sister Pam who wrote describing her hen night gang bang a "disgusting cunt". Pammy was just letting off a bit of steam before her big day and has been faithful to hubby since the wedding. If you want to call anyone "disgusting cunts" the term applies to my sister in law Kath who took part in the original BBC gang bang with Pam and me, both of whom have been repeatedly used and abused by our beautiful, big dicked black fuckers and are now pregnant but still can't get enough rough black dick. I suspect your problem is that you can't get it up so your wife is also a black cock lover you pathetic soldier boy cuck. What was the line in the Kenny Rogers song? "it's hard to love a man whose dick is bent and paralysed"! I love big black cocks fucking me in every hole because I love having my tight little orifices stretched by real men with huge cocks which wimps like you and my pathetic husband will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last weekend after two years of marriage my sister Pammie finally gave in to temptation and was gang banged for the first time since her hen night. My sister in law Kath and I acted as fluffers for the twelve big dicked black studs who took turns reaming and stretching Pam. Both Kath and me have continually been gang banged by the BBC studs over the last couple of years, both of us have two black babies and both our marriages broke up, my brother Mike who was married to Kath hasn't spoken to me since Kath's first baby as he thinks I led her astray. Pammy was amazing, she is petite and only has a tiny frame but was taking two black cocks at a time up her once tight little arse. When they'd all finished fucking Pam and she looked like a spunk bag that had burst, the dirty bastards took turns shitting on our bellies and massaging the turds in by pissing on us till we gleamed. The dirty bastards say next month they're going to take all three of us to a horse breeding ranch where we will take our first huge stallion cocks. I can't wait!

Caz x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After being gang banged by a dozen big dicked black studs last months i'm pleased to say that they tubbed me up. Since first being gang fucked on my hen night i'd tried really hard to be faithful to my husband. When I saw how much fun my sister Caz and sister in law Kath were having as BBC sluts I couldn't resist any longer and the BBC gag bang was the best night's sex of my life. Yesterday Caz went with me while I had a "black baby on board" message tattooed on my belly. As i'm pregnant I won't be joining the other two sluts in being fucked at a horse breeding farm, but there's plenty of time for that in the future.My lovers want to make preggo porn films of me being gang banged, yummy!

Pammie x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me Caz and Pammie were taken by our BBC lovers to a stud farm to be fucked by stallions last weekend. As we travelled up to Scotland all three of us were repeatedly gang banged in the back of the van on the journey. At the stud farm me and Caz were fucked in both the cunt and arse by horse until we gaped horrendously. As Pammy is pregnant she had to content herself with throating the stallions huge cocks until they covered her in gallons of horse sperm but me and Caz had the time of our lives being fucked and stretched by mammoth horse cocks. Four days later I still can't walk properly but it was an experience I wouldn't have missed for the world .

Kath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a bitch. Why did she say yes. Moreover why did he even ask her. He should have known she was a lying slut, just by her possible earlier behavior. Good fantasy. Makes one think twice about asking the girl/guy your seriously dating. Moral of this fantasy know who your dating. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

May not be a fantasy. 2 out of 3 bachelor/bachelorette parties end a marriage. My bride to be fucked my best man and several others. I, my family and some friends did not show up. I went out and fucked (pity fuck) the maid of honor, she had left the hen night. I never saw her (bride to be), her family and some friends again. Two years later I married the maid of honor. We have 3 kids. "O" her family was left with a $15,000 bill to pay.

Good luck gabrielleslut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous