All Comments on 'Life on the Frontier'

by Wulfwinter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Write a sequel to Road Trip

Dear Wulfwinter,

Please write more chapters to Road Trip, and Readers please comment on the Road Trip story and ask for more chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Horrible

Horrible sentence and story structure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Writen in character.

Great method of story telling.Straight from the heart of the diary writer.written as the young girl would have spoken herself.

SalithSalithover 15 years ago
Errors Galore

Spelling and grammar errors abound :(

You might wish to write this in a program that has a spell checker, at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bias Editing

It amazing shit like this got past an editor, there again the author comes from the Southern States so that explains everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please

yummy......very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nasty!

I could not finish reading this story not my type. I can see that you are Gay and this story was horrible and terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
terrible

the author probably did use a spell checker but that program kepted locking up because of too many errors. smae with teh grammer program too.lmaorotf i just con't stop laughing at this story. just too damn funny and just plan stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You captured it perfectly

Clearly people don't understand that you were spelling incorrectly to capture the thought process of the characters you were writing about. I think it was written wonderfully, and evidently people are too dumb to figure out writing in context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong area

belongs in the nonconsent area or bdsm area not here

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow people are stupid!

I love how everybody is talking about how the author is stupid and can't edit but it's those people who can't seem to understand the point of writing this story with the spelling errors. Also to those people who thought it was in the wrong category or that the author is gay... you're wrong. Just because there is gay sex in the story doesn't mean that the author is gay and even if they are that's not a bad thing.

To the author- I like the story a lot and I think that you should keep em comin!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous