All Comments on 'The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 07'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YES!

Loved the whole story - what more needs saying?

Leo

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank You.

I Have Enjoyed all of your stories!!!

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for giving us 7 chapters of a great story.

Now we may have the pleasure of going back and reading the entire saga-cover to cover so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

As I have recently discovered you are an extremely talented author!

Thank you for this story, it made me smile, laugh and cry, so many times I forgot where I was.

I look forward to your next story!

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One complaint...

fist off, GREAT work, havn't read everything, but like what I have (about 1/3). But what happens with Kara and her half brother and sister? What about Ally and Ed? What about Ally and her bible-thumping family? Hell, just what about Ally? You ened abruptly, jumped 2 years ahead and left some plot points unresolved. Other than that, write on brother. Looking forward to the Honeymoon in the "temporaty girlfreind" series.

Warrior_with_a_RoseWarrior_with_a_Roseabout 15 years ago
WOW

Absolutely beautiful. If I try to describe how this made me feel, how much I loved it, and how great the experience of reading it was, I'll just ramble and stutter....and that NEVER happens to me! I went looking for a little erotica and found a fantastic story about life, sex, and love. Please god keep up the amazing work!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
10 Stars

Awesome story! Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful thing. I'd need 10 stars to give you the score you deserve.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 11 years ago
Great series

Once again you have another great series of stories.

Loved it, just wish I could give them all ten stars...

GroovemeisterGroovemeisteralmost 11 years ago
Learning Something New

I have read everything you have written and posted here. You have Definitely taken me out of my comfort zone many times. I may not be willing to change my lifestyle, but my thinking has changed a bit. As I read these stories over and over, I am growing more and more desensitized to the life style and philosophy you seem to hold dear. Please keep writing.

Love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I read the other comments and am surprised. You did discuss STDs and the emotional baggage some of the characters carry. No, you didn't resolve all the issues, and I think that's to be applauded as a bit more realistic. Big thanks for this.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Could not stop reading!

I started this earlier in the evening and had to read all chapters...couldn't put it down...had to stop for interruptions...finally finishing now at 4:15am. Now I can go to bed...LOL! Really enjoyed this!!!

rapperbsrapperbsabout 5 years ago
Another great story!!

I was hesitant at first to read this story. I assumed one character (possibly from a poly family) went away to make porn. I was pleasantly surprised that all the family members were involved and made this story very enjoyable.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Simply Amazing!!!

I loved this entire series, but especially this ending. From the 'rude' question on to the last statement of "We wish you Love." that was a Powerful, Dramatic, Heartfelt, Passionate, and so much more, ending to (insert all the same adjective) piece of pure erotic entertainment that I have ever had the pleasure to read. You are a true inspiration. Not only as an author but also of this philosophy that is imbued in all your fine works. Thank You!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

I really loved reading all 7 chapters of this story. I feel you have really opened my eyes to polyamory. As a "horny" male I of course was totally in favor of polyamorous relationships before I read this but now I have transformed into a huge fan of polyamory. Thank you for this, I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous