All Comments on 'My Very First Cream Pie'

by houstonbicouple

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love true stories!

Hey Guy,

Thanks for sharing such a hot encounter with us.

And, I for one, am anxiously awaiting more!

Write on!

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SO-SO

I also love true storys, I also am in a open marriage, liked your story but you jumped around to much kinda hard to read. But keep them coming I still want to here more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good start

As a dedicated cream pie enthusiast, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. A suggestion - don't hesitate, as you have here, to add more details even though they may seem peripheral to the main theme, especially if they're "pretty damn hot". Pieater

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My goodness you two are well know.

Now which club od you go to? Wasnt Coachs but might be the old jet, a wish you know. Maybe even into a cavern or two, not quite like the old palm beach tho is it?

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank all of you for the great comments. Even the one who wants to know what it is all about.

I will take the constructive criticism under advisement as I endeavor to write more "true stories" of our sex life over the last 38 years.

Bill

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
True

Of this story is absolutely true, then you are an absolute idiot.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Good One

Loved the story, especially the part about your enjoying your first creampie. As a dedicated creampie addict since the age of 18 I can identify with your tale. Nothing beats a good creampie and the added joy it brings your partner. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drop the "true story" baloney. Nobody believes a word you say and telling us that something is 'true" just makes us laugh and does nothing for the story.

CARLVPCARLVPalmost 2 years ago

Oh I love true stories. Have two stores in the process of being written all of my stores will be true except the early one otherwise stated. Briefly this reminds me visiting my hometown sitting in a bar when two of my married classmates walked in from high school I haven’t seen in four years. We reminisced for a couple of hours and I was invited to their apartment. Before leaving she whispered in my ear he likes to see me get fucked by other guys. I always wanted to screw her so I was really excited. The deal came down he was sitting in the chair jerking off while we were fucking missionary. Suddenly he starts screaming fuck her harder fuck her faster leaps up onto the bed sticks his cock in her face she opens her mouth and he drops a load right in your mouth. While she’s licking his cock his cock clean I come in her pussy. She pushes on my shoulders to get me away from her, he pushes me to the side sucks up the cream pie and deposit it in her mouth. It’s obvious they rehearse this scene many times. I was in medical school in Chicago at the time and for the next three years each time I visit home we got together. Part of the deal was that her and I could also have private time alone. .

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

True...yup, we always believe everything we read on the net. Especially here from the repressed "I eat other dudes cum, but Im not gay" crowd.

You, along with them, most assuredly are. And if your "wife" hasnt left you for a real man that likes women by now, you must have a great fashion sense for her to keep you around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhoustonbicouple@houstonbicouple
53 Followers
Older couple who have been in the lifestyle for 50 years!

story TAGS