All Comments on 'Kelsey's First All Girl'

by Krazy35

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
anonymity covers a multitude of sins

The writer of the first comment is one of those sour never-satisfied moaners who doesn't even give a name. You're not forced to like anything, but instead of complaining about something you don't like, just be grateful that some people, including this storyteller, go to great lengths to entertain the rest of us. Have a look at his list of offers. It includes five stories in five different categories. How many have you - Anonymous USA 09/23 - offered for our pleasure? And if that doesn't tell you something about his intentions, just remember that practically all the writers on this and other sites underline the fact that their stories are fantasies. Why shouldn't a person have fantasies about lesbians just because he isn't one? I do it all the time. If you don't like fantasies about lesbians, don't read them. There are lots of stories on the internet about little puffer trains and cuddly bunny rabbits. Try those instead - you might find something to suit your mental age, though probably not your taste, since you clearly haven't got any.

Thank you, Krazy, for your efforts on our behalf. It's a pity some arseholes out there set themselves up as judges of what they obviously know nothing about. Freddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Drunk sex does nothing for me so I quit

reading and didn't score with the stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous