All Comments on 'Pure Heart Pt. 02'

by bartok_star

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

This is even better than your story Our Shared Bathroom. The buildup is fantastic...cant wait to see the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
"Maybe not 'on'." she muttered.

That was just an awesome line, one of the best I've read. Fantastic story.

Don't make us wait another six months for the next chapter. Hopefully you're reading this while simply taking a break from submitting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Please do not wait another 6 months -- right now, 6 hours seems like a long wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great installment in great story

This storyline is one of my all time favorites. Keep up the great work!

OzDaveOzDaveover 15 years ago
Yes

Very erotic build up. Palpable sexual urges and release. Thank you for a very enjoyable story. I wait eagerly for a sequel.

wjthermanwjthermanover 15 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait to see the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but

good but keep tanya out of it it would only ruin a good bro sis story but please let us know if the parents find out and if they go all the way and if she gets pregnant SOON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow. That was hot.

Dude,

You have a talent. I hope you continue this story. I was hard the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

Hopefully you wont take that long for the third part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love....it

I've recently found that "teasing" bro/sis stories are a Hell of a lot better than most of the other scenarios I read. My hat's off to you sir, Masterful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow...

Very well writen... bookmarked for the next part... cant wait!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WoW

I thought part 1 was great and you have outdone yourself here. Please hurry with Part. 3. I cannot wait to read!

janusmaxwelljanusmaxwellover 15 years ago
Your KILLING ME SMALLS!

How much longer till part 3?! I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waiting and waiting!!

Come on, wher is the 3rd part of this great, wonderful story???!! I cannot wait for your excellent talent!!

Please, please, please get around to finishing this off sometime soon!

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
We are all wating!

It has been a hot tale so far and we are all anxious to read more. Soon we hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you driving me crazy

You driving me crazy cant let me dick go. I want to fuck your sister. Damn u did all of this i hope u fucked her good. You have good self control because after she rode my hard on it will be to late

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hold ur breath &.... story

huhhhh... what a story!!! i had never followed any series before but couldn't miss this Pure Heart series... gr8 dude u've a amazing talent of storytelling... looking for more from u!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

WOW!!! I am just loving this story. I cant wait to continue reading all the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Very well written. So much so, you are sucked right into the story.

And a great romance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

hah your the same person who wrote OUR SHARED BATHROOM!!!

that was one of the first stories i read from this site!!!it's been like 4months that i've been hooked on this and both stories just amazing!!

bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
favorite

you have an amazing talent when it comes to good writing. by far my favorite author on literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ssseeexx

ooooooohhhhhhh yummy yummy fucked my ommy

RaySunRaySunalmost 12 years ago

Damn! This is Scorching!

And to think that this is just Part 2.

Can't wait for the rest.

I'd better go read that now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Magic

You my friend .. are a magician with words , with literary skills as your wand

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Profoundly Erotic

I for one, and I'm sure many readers will agree with me, am extremely appreciative of you for taking the time to build up the sexual tension as a natural progression of their love and affection for each other. I'm sure all the subsequent chapters will be even better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Brilliant, this love affair has become unstoppable now, and yet the pace is so perfect, so real, and so erotic!

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 10 years ago
nice so far

bit on lust side more than love but it still a good story. am sure the story is going to be better and better and few heart breaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A bit too slow

Don't get me wrong, a good buildup is a great thing but it's starting to really strain credibility that they have crossed a line and still seem to be mainly marking time without progressing towards real lovemaking the way any real young persons would have done by now.

Onwards to part 3 now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I think its slow because he keeps acting like a twelve year old kid. Really, jacking off in your underwear?! He's not a little boy, any guy would have whipped it out and jacked off right in front of her, sister or no. ....and going days without wanking? I dont think so! He pretty much flat lied to her from the beginning anyway, acting like he had to watch porn to get off, like he doesnt do it evety time he's in the shower!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

'Brother! Im shocked! Porn? You're watching porn! I'm so dissapointed in you. Let me help you brother, you don't need to corrupt yourself with that porn. We all know its just a substitute for not being able to have sex, so just come on over here to my room and get a big ole cup of incest! I'll break you of that nassy habit, now get my panties off and quit hiding your dick in your boxers like a little boy!'

Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Art

Written with exquisite taste and Sensibility. Highly erotic yet beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God dam that was hot!

I love you're writing style, this was a great read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous