All Comments on 'Careful Diana.'

by grgor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
clean it up ...

Is Hiram's wife, Sophie or Audrey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ha! Small dick a plus.

Loved the premise: for some women a small dick, a lesser Johnson, the short cock, might be preferable to the monster pole.<br><P> I've known a couple of women who expressed their disdain for large cocks — usually because the men attached to them thought that a really large cock relieved them of any obligation to do anything except stick it in and pump until they (the prick with the cock,) came!<br><P> Of course, these women also conceded that having sex with a man with a normal penis, who loved them and gave them what they needed emotionally, was more important in satisfying them anyway.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
Nice

Change of pace here. Surely not all women love the feeling of a monster cock banging into their cervix?

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 15 years ago
I hate guys with teenie weenies

Chicks let them do anything. <br><br>"I wanna fuck your ass." "OK, you've got the perfect equipment for it!" If you're hung, you will probably hear, "Uh, I'd really like to, but you're too big."<br><br>Do you want feel what it's like to have your cock completely engulfed by her mouth? It's likely you never will. The underhung already know, however.<br><br>Whip out that 11-inch monster, and girls' eyes get big, and they want to wrap their hands around it, maybe even put it -- well, most of the head -- in their mouth. But they get really stiff when you try to drive it home.<br><br>Those of with Maxi-Meat do get to star in erotic fiction though...

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well I guess as a anti-large prick story it works.

I still don't approve of what she did. But that isn't my job. Interesting at best.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Not credible

Heh. Ever wonder why evolution established the average cock size at a bit over six inches erect length? Gives a whole new interpretation of "survival of the fittest."

<P>

The notion of Jeff with his 10.5" monster cock fucking tiny, petite Diana is pure silliness. Her pussy, no matter how stretched, simply could not accommodate such a mammoth prick. This farce unhinges the premise of the story and makes it rather unbelievable. It damages the storytelling, and thus I cannot give it high marks. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reminds Me

of what a black married lady I used to fuck for about three years said once to me. "Honey. I'd a whole lot rather to be tickled to death as stabbed to death". She and I were both married and fucked an average of three times a week for close to three years. If prejudice hadn't have been what it was back then, I'd have married her in a minute. Best pussy I ever had in my life and a super kind and caring person along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow!

I loved your style.. racy, funny, witty....keep it up( no pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ah for the love of a cheating wife

Sorry honey dont worry about no sex I am happy just to be with you. Sorry honey, I am a bit tired perhaps this weekend we can play. Sorry honey I have a bit of an infection and am a bit sore perhaps sometime later. Sorry honey the doctor has me on these pills and meds and I have to made visits to his office periodically. Sorry honey I hate being bed ridden but you are doing fine cooking and caring for me. Sorry honey the doctor says I have only a few days to live. A note, I am sorry my husband I betrayed you over and over with a man who was betraying me also. He acquired various STDS which I had treated then he gave me AIDS. That is the reason I am dying and since we havent had sex in years you are safe enough I hope. I am sorry I didnt love you enough to be just yours and live for you. Please forgive me and bury me next to you. Notice in paper loving husband takes wifes ashes in a windstorm and spreads them in the air over the local swamp. His only comment was, she was so full of it she could fertilize the ozing swamp.

SexySwedeSexySwedeover 13 years ago

Lovely! I was beginning to think that in all the stories here average to below average men were doomed to ridicule.

Yours isn't the first story to not have that that I have read, but just as enjoyable as the rest. The fact Hiram was 4 inches as well made me feel happy, since it reflects my own size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OK Swede, I sympathise with you.

What you don't know that ALL of the big dick stories are written by a 3' writers !!

Do you get the picture now?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
just another whore wife story

she's a slut and you make the husband out to be some kind of moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thanks cuckdogg

need cucks commenting on these stories so people can get a better idea what the story is about. hang in there bro, chronic cucking is no fun but just keep taking it, eventually you won't even notice.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Slut

Fucking whore. She and her cheating boyfriend should die a horrible death.

Now I'm waiting for that stalking anonass to make a comment about me. I'm make mine first.

FUCK YOU CUCK ASSHOLE

YOUR MOTHER

HA HA HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why can't some authors remember?

There is just something about a story in which the author can't remember the names of the characters even when there are only four! Was it too much trouble to check back a few paragraphs? Had you taken a few minutes to read through your story I'm quite sure you would have found that glaring error. Other than that, I found it interesting. Personally, as a guy I never found the idea of a ten-inch cock very appealing. I have about seven and my wife complains every now and then that I'm ramming it into her cervix and hurting her. What good is ten inches when three or more never find a partner's pussy?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Any way

Anyway you spin it she is just another cheating slut.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

What's with the cheating slut thing. Seems to be getting more popular.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous