All Comments on 'Learning to Kiss'

by History Nut

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why, Oh Why!

Why do so many people think that writing is simply connecting a lot of words with punctuation??? This is another sad attempt at pretending to be a writer by someone with the imagination of a rock, and the education of a pile of dirt.

LEAVE WRITING TO WRITERS!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
Pace yourself!

I think this story had some very good things about it, despite the rushed ending. The scene of learning to kiss was lovely - very erotic in my opinion, but then like an overwrought teenager - it climaxed too quickly. More tension - more buildup would have been great! Did like the kissing though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lack of proofreading

<p>Obviously you failed to proofread your work, otherwise you would have caught the name change from Colleen to Joan near the beginning. Then you rushed through the story at the end leaving us little more than an outline. Oh, and let us not mention the poor excuse for dialog.</p>

<p>This story had potential had you not gotten lazy.</p>

TibxoTibxoover 15 years ago
I really started to like story but....

...but when you got the most interesting part, you skipped it totally.

What a shame.

I agree that story is about lead up. But it is also about following through.

Gitano71Gitano71over 15 years ago
Good

It had a nice start and it was good, but then it was too rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what the heck are the niggling nay-sayers talking about!?

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer! It concerns an inexperienced boy, Larry, and his sadly cuntally deprived mother. Poor dad can't get it up anymore, but son Larry sure can! Just kissing his mom gets the boy real hard in his pants, and his mommy notices it and LOVES it, as all mothers do in their darling baby boy. Mom guides her boy to slide his big stiff prick up the cunt all boys dream of stuffing---his own mother's mommy-cunt. For any boy nothing is as comfy cozy for his hard young dick as his own mother's twat. So it's no surprise that once Larry empties his hot young balls up his own birth canal (OH! MAN!) he doesn't want any inferior cunt. And mom doesn't want any inferior balls giving her great big twatfuls of creamy semen---only her own boy's. Larry, with his potent young sperm, fucks a baby up his mother's cunt. and the grinning young motherfucker and his happily son-fucked mom fuck on and on, for years.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A little short but very nicely done

He should dump the girl friend and save all of his sex drive for his mom and fuck her every night.

She'll probably be a lot more horny since she is pregnant, and he'll have to use all of his sex drive to keep her satisfied.

I'd like to read how their sexual love affair worked out when she had to tell her husband she was pregnant.

Good story, and thanks for the read.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
It all happen to fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good story, but we need more details, it was also a little short. Let's go for a chapter 02: . maybe you can fill in some background ................LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh come on

take th shitty paragraph about the dad having blood pressure problems and move it to the beginning

maybe throw in a few about the mom being lonely

inserting it into the middle completely ruined the flow

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereabout 8 years ago
To "oh come on"

I'm 80 years old, and have the same problem

High Blood Pressure Meds Destroys Men's

and Woman's Sex Lives.

I Sincerely HOPE You Don't Have The

Same Problem That Thousands of Males Do

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Minu Ema

Tulin armeest,ema ootas mind kodus.Kui tuppa sain hüppas ema mulle kaela ja hakkas mind suudlema suurest rõõmust.Meie suudlus venis nii pikaks et kukkusime mõlemad põrandale ja hakkasime üksteisel riidei ära kiskuma.Lõpuks olime alasti ja hakkasime nikkuma.Mina pole ka ammu oma toru tühjaks teinud,sai oma mitu tundi ema pandud kuni ta ära väsis ja vaibale magama jäi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Nice

BUT! The story line has great potential to hurt someone that doesn't deserve it. I do NOT like that, it's cruel. So I love and hate this story. Author the challenge is to make it right and not hurt anyone. Bet you can't do without lesbian CRAP or a breakup.

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
Anonymous 1/26/12 geez

You say we are naysayers yet you have much more descriptive details than the actual story in your comment. We are not saying he is a bad writer. We are saying he or she is quite good fore his descriptions of the kissing segment is excellent. We are saying they rush thru the sex scenes as to not have any at all. They forgot the climax and that is what we are missing.

Decent job,

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous