All Comments on 'Exciting Auntie'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!!!

More girdle stories, please. Best I've ever seen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb Story

Let's have more. I've dreamed about making love to my Aunts for years', one in particular. Reading about it is a real turn on. I'm just surprised his mother has not realised what is going on between them though. Or does she know, and would like a piece of the action too? The lingerie connection is tremendous too - I've loved women in nylon underwear for a long time. So you satisfied this reader on 2 counts. I am looking forward to raeding more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This could be a classic.

It contains all the points to excite me - lots of imagination and all so very possible. This author's stories are very good and this is his best I thnk.

QuillmanQuillmanover 15 years ago
Adore the Auntie Stories

This is excellent erotica at its best. I enjoy reading (and writing) 'auntie' themed stories and wish there were more of this calibre. Thank you

QuillmanQuillmanover 13 years ago
Delightful story

Unhurried and nicely paced with a good build up. I like the theme (and interestingly wrote a story myself also featuring an Auntie Barbara - must be something about the name!). Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
girdless

Girdles are so much fun to feel the tightness and the wonderful smooth fabric. I really love to make love in a girdle and lovve to see it covered in cum

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Foundations Plus

Oh, Oh, Oh. I would be so excited to be able to play with her wearing all her fine lingerie. The beautiful nylon stockings, the black panties, the black girdle,and black bra. I would also help her go pee and play with her as she was dribbling. She could pee all over me too.

It seems later on he makes a subtle comment about her pushing and pulling the skin on his cock. I presume he is uncut and has a foreskin she plays with. Perhaps she sucks and nurses his cock too.

It is an exciting story and I hope there is a sequel to it.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 8 years ago
About Exciting Auntie

I loved this story. When i was a little boy, I got to watch my great auntie dress and undress as well as watching her pee. I was about 8 or 9 and she thought I had no idea of what sex was or could get an erection. She had a very gray haired belly and pussy aand I loved seeing her hair all wet after she had peed.

I loved watching her slip on her sheer nylon stockings and fastening them to the garters on her girdle.

I would have fucked her if given the opportunity.

Write some more like this one. It was superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW!

That was the most erotic story I have ever read. Thank you. I imagined myself in the wonderful girdles and shapewear and receiving the paddling and everything else that they did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
391 Followers
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....