All Comments on 'My Son'

by soncurious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
she need to go for the nineteen year old

There isn't any reason for her to be in need of sex with a nineteen year old man in the house. That guy should be able to fuck her brains out. A guy that age should be able to go three or four times a day....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmmm

Less of the I's and more use of the english dictionary...it needs more variation in the sentences as for the comment above that is so right...

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 15 years ago
If this story is about you, tell us about you.

Author probably has described herself and her son in previous stories but this is a new story! It's not chapter 2 or 3 this is a new book. You can be anything you want to be and your son too. Don't make us look back on your body of work to get all the details. I don't usually ask for more details, but this is one instance where they are needed.

dliterdliterover 15 years ago
Continue

Make these stories into a continuous series, build them up, but for heavens sake keep them loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what's her son got swinging in his pants?

There's a reason that this fabulous lady and gifted author styles herself SONCURIOUS. From reading and loving her stories of hot motherfucking, my guess is this: she has a tall, very fit boy of around 22 who's in the service (or has been). She's real curious about what her son's got swinging in his pants and she takes steps to find out for herself! She adores her big son's manly virility, so she caresses and laps his hairy well-filled balls. Then when her boy is good and hard, his big stiff prick is the center of her world. The lady is desperate to have his gorgeous cock up her motherly twat and his balls spurting his creamy cum up his own birth canal! For about a second, her son resists, but, come on, this his very own mother's cunt she's offering him! No way can any son turn THAT down. So SONCURIOUS achieves what so many mothers (and a lot more sons!) yearn for--her darling boy snuggles his hard prick up the twat it was meant to stuff and he shoots his potent sperm up the cunt HE came out of. The sweetest, most natural thing in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was great

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was better than another story this author wrote. Rousing him up before taking liberties with his face is nice. Most boys with sexy mothers want this. The intercourse was just an afterthought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous