All Comments on 'Unexpected Interest'

by soncurious

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a good start to a series

I would like to see this story continued. The two hot lovers could explore all forms of sex and love...Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Way the hell...

...TOO DAMN SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zxyabc_9999zxyabc_9999over 15 years ago
Nice start, quick finish

started Very nicely . Finished very fast.

Good writing style. Looking forward to more stories.

zxyabc_9999

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice job

really liked it. it felt real. it wouldbe nice if it went longer bit still excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Realism

This is one of the most believable accounts of a Mother/Son

relationship I have ever seen on Literotica. My compliments to the author and I hope we will see more from her soon.

dliterdliterabout 15 years ago
Continue

By all means continue this as a series. I am waiting for his turn at bat:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A great beginning.

I agree with those wanting you to continue with this story. This is a very good start to what should be a great series. Please continue with it soon.

rooster1349rooster1349about 14 years ago
wow

ive never left a comment before this 1 and i just had 2 say, although short and not as vivid as i would of hoped for, this was an amazing story that i would like to see more of. i never thought of ideas like that 2 imagine for myself. simple yet arousing. wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I slid my hand into his pants to massage his balls."

This is a great story of hot motherfucking. I quoted the line above because I think a mother cupping and handling her boy's balls is one of the sweetest things I can imagine. It's fabulous when a mother opens up her mommy-hole for her own son. That's the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that the boy came into the world from. Plenty of boys love to think about their mother's cunt, picture it in their dirty minds. Some of them actually get to see their mommy's cunt, touch it gently, stick a couple of fingers inside, inhale the musky scent that mom's cunt gives off deeply into their lungs, the best thing any boy can ever smell. The luckiest sons get to stick their hard young cock up between their mother's legs, feel their prick enveloped by warm, wet mommy-twat. At this point the boy goes into a fuck-frenzy, he thinks of it as his mother's fuckhole and he's sure as shit going to fuck the hell out of it. He pushes his prick up into the womb he came out of, and finally blows his young balls in his mom, giving her a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. It's the best gift a son can ever give his beloved mother or a mother ever receive from her darling baby boy. Up his mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

She had never thought about it. Yet, after viewing a site, offers herself to him? Uh, yeah...riiight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous