All Comments on 'Her Ass Says It All'

by denny9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A CHINESE WOMAN WOW

GOOD STORY. A CHINESE ASS , ITS GOT TO BE GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sequel

this story needs a sequel

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
You Kissed Her

After another man came in her mouth? Of all the things you've been, and are going to get critiqued for, let that be the one that causes you to lose sleep at night. Blyeach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't know if true, who cares, good story. I went to a friend of mines, Stan, daughters 21st.It was at a medium sized hall. . Stans father was there, Wal, he had a new lady friend, a Chinese lady introduced to me as Sue- Li. I greeted her, smiled and said nice to meet you. As the party went on, I sat at the same table as Wal, dancing was happening and Wal said, Rob, Sue-Li likes to dance, you know me, hopeless, do me a favor dance with her will you. I nodded, sure, I was 40, Sue-Li was mid 50s. Wal told her to dance with me, Rob likes to dance. We got on the dance floor and she said thanks for not saying anything, I didn't know you knew him. I said known the family for 23 years, Stan is one of my best friends. She said she had met Wal at a club, he seemed nice, she wanted to settle down, she had moved in with him 9 weeks ago. So you didn't tell him, she looked down, no, you still in the business, no, he likes my cooking, I clean for him, he looks after me, at 67 he has few sexual demands, he is a nice guy. Silence, then, are you going to say anything, I put my hand on her bottom, depends, go on, well I am sure he would not like to know how many hard cocks have been up your tight Chinese arse. She got angry, well how would you like it if they knew you paid to fuck that arse. I shrugged, tell them, I don't care. She calmed down, please don't say anything, they are a nice family, I leaned over, I want your arse. She looked at me, I said now, no, your call, lets go over and have a chat, no, where, in the change room, I have the key, I helped set up. I looked over, Wal was busy drinking and talking. Come on, I ushered her forward, my hand on her soon to be fucked arse. We went down the hall way, I stopped, sshhhh, I heard a noise as I opened the door. We moved behind a group of stacked tables, There was the birthday girl Maree, her head moving up and down on a seated guys cock. Behind her was another young guy, holding her hips thrusting in and out of her I put my hand under Sue-Li's dress, fuck, panty hose, she pulled them down. my fingers found her wet slit, once a slut, always a slut, and I slid 2 fingers into her. The guy sitting was holding Maree's head, that's it swallow as she gagged a bit as the guy behind her said oh take it, oh fuck as he delivered his cum into her. She turned and took his cock in her mouth, my fingers moved back and pushed into Sue-Li's anus, opening for them. The three got up, we better get back. They dressed as I had Sue Li against the wall, my cock pushing slowly into her opening arse. They left as I started banging hard into her, pushing back at me, until like every other time my cum coated her rectum. The door re opened, we froze, it was Maree, she had another guy. She went to a table and knelt, lifting her dress, the guy moved behind her, fucking her hard, he didn't last long. He dressed and left,i heard her send in a couple more. We watched as 2 more came in, one in her mouth, the other fucking her, again young, didn't last long. I heard her, that's seven, 14 more to make 21. They left, she stayed on her knees, Sue-Li grabbed my hand, moving to Maree, she put a hand on her bottom, Maree spread her legs, Sue-Li lowered her face to Marees pussy and began licking up and down. Maree seemed surprised but then said oh, keep going, don't stop, until Maree was bucking up and down, orgasaming as Sue Li beckoned me over and watched as I pushed my cock into Marees pussy. Even though she had been fucked, she was so tight, very wet and because I had cum before I lasted quite some time before I added to the cum that was inside her. She collapsed forward. We moved to the door, slipped out and walked along the corridor as 2 other young guys, heads down passed us. To this day, 2 and a half years later, I still get to enjoy Sue-Li's tight Chinese arse, for free now. She told me that she sees different guys every week with Maree and she heard some of her girl friends talking about what a slut she was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous