All Comments on 'Woman's Guide to Male Panty Fetish'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting piece.

As a panty lover, I always wished more women were more open and willing to share their panties. I wouldn't even need to have actual sex so much if I could just have their panties.

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
I call them knickers

Because I am English. You talk about the brevity and wispiness of (all right I will say panties as you are from US).But did you know that they are supposed to be the largest garments in the world? It is because they cover the hole of creation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's all true

My BF and I will be married next June and I know he has a panty fetish. I simply adore him and his attraction to my panties. We make a big deal out of getting dressed and undressed each day and unless my daily panties are really gross, I let him have them and sometimes make him do things to get them.. Its already part of our sex life, and he would rather stay home and play with me and my panties than go out with his friends drinking, so I'm happy about it. I've never thought about him wearing them, but I wouldn't mind if he did. Should I bring it up or would that be too weird?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can't believe it...

My little brother is so frekin' busted now! Every time I go home from college, it seems like I come back missing another pair of underwear and they aren't the cheap ones. I bet I know what that little shit is doing now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent writing, I must congratulate you with it! What you say is oh so true. I myself have the good fortune of having a very under standing wife, who caters for my needs for panties! Like your second wife she is happy and willing to share my fetish with me! I still prefer it when she puts me into panties, as it give me a terrific buzz, I suppose that the sub in me struggling to break free. Once again thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Delta Gamma Girls!!!

I should put this out to all the Delta Gamma girls at KU!! It might shed some light on what's been going on in our laundy room! It's kind of exciting to know someone might be snatching up our panties, though. Silly boys. We'll catch you now. Ha Ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Aarrgghh

Well, I can't find anything incorrect with what you've said and i'm lucky enough to have a wife that is completely in tune with my panty needs, but, did you ever stop to think how many guys are now going to be found out now that you've done this. Crap, man, maybe you shouldn't have written it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Info!

Awesome, great writting! I now have a better understanding of some of the men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Part 2

Okay, Professor. What does each style of panty say? What does it say about the woman who wear each style and what does it say about the men that favor each style?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

My sister sent me a link to this and I don't normally read much of anything at this site. But a few weeks ago we were talking about just this same thing. I personally love the idea of my hubby longing for my panties. My sister, on the other hand, thinks it's gross and doesn't think her husband has any interest at all in her's. But we both agreed we would bring it up with our husbands and then compare notes. I'd love to share my panties with my lover-man.

ProfessorPantyProfessorPantyover 15 years agoAuthor
From the author

Well, I have to admit that this sure got more attention than I thought it would. The emails have been a surprise and the comments, too. I thought I would reply to some of the comments and emails here, if for no other reason than just to give you my views.

1) To the gal in Salem: You made my point exactly. You learned how to accept his fetish and now he's chosen your companionship over his roudy buddies. You get him, he gets you. What could be better?

2) To the gal in Florida with the little brother: Maybe the best way to approach this would be to start off your conversation by saying "Hey, Little Brother, you owe me twenty bucks." When he asks why, then quietly tell him you suspect he's been taking your panties. If he admits it, please don't rake him through the coals for it. There's no reason to create a lifelong issue over it. He might be just a horny kid and your panties are the only thing keeping the boy off the street at night looking for panties. Just think about what you're gonna say and how he's going to receive it before you do anything.

3) To the Delta Gamma Girls: Be careful. What are you going to do if you find out it's one of your own DGs?

4) To Aarrggh: Well, I did think of that and the original version of this did have a disclaimer/apology to all the men that might get nabbed red-handed now. But, I look at it this way - any woman that reads this is reading it from an erotic story site, meaning she's got to know that things like a Panty Fetish exist and she shouldn't be surprised. My intent was to try to educate and convince women that there wasn't any inherent danger in allowing a panty petish.

5) To Part2: I seem to recall seeing something in either Cosmo or maybe it was AOL Online that had a nice expose on why women wear certain panty styles. I can't remember exactly where I read it, but I do remember that it was very thorough. I'll let you search that out, but, I found some really good articles at SYL dot com. Go check them out and see if it answers your questions. Personally, I prefer anything but thongs. When a woman wears a thong, you lose the VPL (Visible Panty Line), which is something almost all men loved to see - and it was a way to attract the man's eyes to your tush. Too bad women took this away from us. The real sensual women are still wearing real panties.

6) To the two sisters: Well, good for you and I hope your sister will come around. I can completely understand why some women might not be open minded about letting someone have their panties - it's an intimate thing. But, imagine the bridge you will build to your man if he's got a panty fetish. You know, maybe your sister has another reason why she might not be so keen on the idea. Maybe you can just ask her and help her through it.

7) Lasty, I got a nice email comment from a 40-something year old lady who works at a lingerie store. She told me she waits on many men who she knows are buying panties for them selves and she said that there's really no reason to be worried or embarrased about buying panties for yourself (if you're a man). They obviously want to make the sale and gain a customer that will return. She said just to calm down and don't be afraid to ask for help. No one's going to make a big deal out of it. And by the way, she said most of the gals she works with kind of think it's cool that men want to wear panties.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on the story. I'm happy that some got some value from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Panty Fetish Wife

How nice to find this after a long day at work. My husband is one of you. I mean he has a thing for panties and what you are saying is true. Years ago he confided in me after he had an afair with an older woman who indulged his desires when I wouldn't. We went to counceling and it came out that he was just looking to satisfy his yearning. since then, I've been his panty girl and he's my panty guy. We've never been happier and all that happened 13 years ago and he hasn't strayed since. So, I'm a believer in whst you're saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From a professional point of view....

This is essentually no diferent than any other fetish or interest. A male might be attracted to large or small breasts, blonde or red hair, big or small bum, or a particular race of women. The key is just what you've said. Discussion, open conversation and honesty is the best way to approach it. If anyone is able to get the sexual / intimate attention they seek at home, that's the way to go. I don't recommend going outside the marraige or committed relationship to satisfy these desires, but safe play between partners is fine. By the way, a man having a lingerie fetish is not unusual at all.

wheetwheetover 15 years ago
Great!

Prof- Super writeup and explanation! I've been guilty of many of these. Your suggestion to have a guy sort thru the panty drawer with her is HAWT, lol!!

I imagine theree will be a number of "panty traps" laid from your suggestions!

My wife finally caught me masterbating in her panties (nylon full backs are best, ladies, ha!)... she's been pretty good with some panty play, but need to take it to the next level!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Every woman should adopt this attitude

Great article Prof! I agree 110%. I think a panty fetish is very sexy. I can't ever imagine being grossed out by it or feeling offended, etc. I'd be incredibly flattered and incredibly aroused! How can a girl not be? Your guy wants your panties, is turned on by them. The thought of him getting off in them, WOW! Gets me very wet. I would do everything in my power to indulge that. And in the range of fetishes, a panty one is pretty darn tame. There are many other fetishes out there that are a LOT more deep, dark, complicated, and harder to indulge. A panty one is simple. Although I haven't been with someone who had a particular panty fetish perse, I've been with someone with a hardcore pantyhose fetish. I love it! I wear them all the time for him, and we've done so much with this fetish. Nothing makes me feel sexier than being in this for him and seeing his desire; and the same would apply if he was a hardcore panty fetishist; he does love panties though. Loves layering; I've often worn layered pantyhose and panties, sometimes 6 or more pairs at a time. Always f*ck in them. He loves wearing both my pantyhose and panties too, it's such a turn on. Anyway sorry for rambling on about my personal life lol, just want to add my 2 cents to Prof's article to women out there: open your mind to it, you may surprise yourself at how much you like it. And isn't it better for you to put the extra effort in instead of him going elsewhere behind your back for it?

crittergirlcrittergirlabout 15 years ago
Nice

I don't get it why gilr would be upset if their man likes their underwear. Before I met my bf (he's the first one I've ever had) I wore plaincotton, the kind that come in three packs at wal-mart. Then I found out that he likes the silky feeling of spandex blend types, and my underwear drawer has undegone a gradual makeover. You'd wear a skirt if he liked it, so why not underwear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Panty lovin',sniffin and lickin' good time

Wore it, Licked it, Sniffed it to the last drop. I used to steal panties and I get so arouse by that feeling. The scent of a women especially beautiful and gorgeous makes me tingle. Now I go to Victoria's Secret and Federicks of Hollywood and including other shops that I see, of course, buy them. I love g-strings and thongs because they are exotic,sensual,feel good and make me feel sexy. I think every man and women have testerone and estrogen levels. Life is short! So live it... Great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Me Too!

I read your article and I have done all those things. I have stolen panties from every household I have ever been into. I just know my wife's sisters know I've jerked off into their panties, or simply taken them. My wife understands and has given me her used panties every day. I have to say however, that my Mothers panties were the ones that got me started!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Hi my boyfriend is definately one of you guys. I found panties he had stolen from previous partners etc... At first I was upset, as I thought he had no interest in mine, until I found that he had stolen a pair I had thrown away. He since then got rid of the ones he had from previous partners and plays with mine.

He is still shy to talk about it, I wish he was not as I don't have a problem with it whatsoever. I guess things takes time. I often keep my panties on when we have sex. I hope he enjoys that, but like I said he doesn't want to discuss it at all. So I just try and do what I believe he might like.

I find it sexy that he buys me panties and that he likes the feel of them.

Thank you for the words you wrote, it's nice to know it's very common and normal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"Second, if you didn't want us to be interested in your panties, you would be wearing those "Sensible" cotton things your mom bought you years ago and we (men) would hardly ever see them. The fact that you have a drawer full of soft, silky and sexy delicates is proof that you bought them for just one reason โ€“ to get us to look at them and to turn us on."

sorry, you're wrong.

You and every other man need to get over yourself.

Stopped reading after that.

I've seen just as much men's underwear that had different designs on them.

It's just underwear.

Get a life freak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree completely

That person above just doesnt understand... It exists EVERYWHERE. There are woman that like to do it.... Its great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Some people just don't get it!

I read your article and I agree to an awful lot of the content, (yep I'm one of the boys) and I took the time to read the two comments that had already been made. I wasn't surprised that one was positive while the other was negative. What bothered me was the nature and aggressive tone of the negative one though. Sure there are loads of women out there who wear the good old sensible kinds of underwear we are all familiar with. Lets be honest theres enough of us out there that love them too, both male and females. But lets be really honest sure you get to see mens underwear in different colors and cuts but nothing like the range that the girls get to enjoy. To generally damn all those that take an extra step to catch just that little bit more of a lacy frill or a clearer view at a thong showing from a bent over pair of jeans really isn't fair. To brand mark us all as freaks into the bargain is not only wrong but suspect too. I consider myself to be pretty broad minded on an awful lot of subjects and I certainly don't like everything but freak!?! I think however wrote that should really think something through before he/she writes something like that. After all I don't think my wifes overheard comment to one of her girlfriends can be all wrong who watched her hanging up a pair of see through thong panties "Oh so you've got some of those less than five minuets on things as well!". If liking or loving this stuff is freaky then hail us freaks. But just to set the record straight we're the normal ones out there not the other way around.;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wear panties every day!

I am a man who wears panties on a daily basis, don't even own any male undies. I read this article and feel its so true. My wife knows about my panties and she has nothing against it. Except I don't wear them because they smell like my wife, I have my own panties. I love how they look and feel, I get so turned on by looking at my bulge in them. Anyways, I plan to buy the book for my wife just to give a bit of outside knowledge.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm like when my man wears my panties

I don't see anything wrong with men wearing women's panties, I kind of like it. Except for the fact the my boyfriend would rather masterbate looking at pornography of Teens/women in their panties than have any sexual relationship with me..I'm not fat, I'm not unattractive and I'm accepting of his fetish(s)...he would just rather masterbate than have sex with me...it breaks my heart and is pushing me away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Panty parades

Both my wife and lover do panty parades for me, generally 5 pairs each time. Black stay-up stockings, black leather shoes and panties. They do the 'catwalk' for me, then present each pair up close. I have my cock out, stroking it. When they appear in the next pair they tell me when I can open my eyes. It's great fun.

Panty washing. My lover keeps a special antique bowl for the purpose. She takes off her panties and gives them to me. I wash them in the bowl while she watches, sipping wine. I then hang them on a special little clothes line, in the shade.

I have been a panty fet all my life. At 68 my fetish is stronger than ever. I am fortunate to have 2 women who appreciate my need and who pander to it.

Anyone wanting to discuss this fetish can contact me at oldergent371(at)gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the ladies.

Take him shopping for panties! In Portland Oregon there are plenty of adult shops so its easy to feel comfortable because you are not the weird one. I'm a man who introduced my panty wearing 34 days ago and the sex has been through the roof!!! We buy each other panties and its the funnest game ever!!! Men's underwear suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
katie

I like that my husband loves my panties. My question to all of you is what if he steals other womans? what does that mean? Does that mean he is wishing to be with others?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My panty fetish

I have had a panty fetish for 25 years, fully heterosexual, but using the word panties turnsme on, smelling then tasting them after they have been worn is a huge turnon. masturbating with them is amazing. Have taken panties from my sister in law even my 30 year old step daughter. Its not about the person but the excitement and desire in having what has been on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I do love your panties

I have been wearin pantys for some time years. I quite a collection some new some vintae, some sheer, bikinnis, hipsters, one babydoll, also some hose. my first wife knew about my panty fedish ,but never caught me. i have about 45 pair which i wear 7-24 my second wife know ,bot don't like the idea about men and pantys. I love the way they feel and fabric shadowline my favorite WOW.I love to lay in bed with a pair on with a nylon short as bed time item and woman tee. i want a cami with silky satan and lace to wear to bed and under my clothes. I love to touch my self til i reach explodeing climates!!!!. If I'm in bed alone its so exciting pumping til i just relax

my pink nylon short and sheer pink panty and top I'm so aroused. I think men and women or wives about pantys if no I don't or wear them for me. men can wear with out them being seen, so what the problem.I used to get itch when I wore cotton , so i told my wife i need a pair or two nylon panty to change into, I went on my on and bought three pair to wear on vacation , it was nice to have such a sexy pair on..

she said do you want to sleep in this bed where you can enjoy your panty WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I had two failed marriages.....

...simply because I was not allowed to be me. I was judged and scrutinized. I was not happy and one wife even told my family I was gay because I liked to wear panties and lingerie. The ignorance of some women is amazing. I am in a relationship now that allows me to explore my needs and desires. I now wear panties 24/7 and she loves me to dress up in lingerie for her. (She has bought much of my collection) She tells me how sexy I am and never wants me to wear men's underwear. I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I often wonder what would have happened if my first two spouses would have been more accepting. But in a way, I'm glad they weren't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
For your panty fetish..

http://whatsyourfantacy.weebly.com/

jennoyedjennoyedover 11 years ago
Guys in panties are so sexy!!!

I love men in panties. A man confident enough to wear fabrics that feel so amazing, comfortable enough to enjoy how he looks in them and trusting enough to share that experience with me is the only guy I could ever fall in love with.

irisheyes9912irisheyes9912over 11 years ago
He lies about it

When my husband & I 1st met, his mom & sister tried scaring me off by telling me je has a fetish & went so far as to steal his friends sister's panties. When we 1st married, I found a duffel bag FULL of dirty, crusty panties. I threw them out & he said those were 'souveniers' from girls he'd been with. I didn't believe him, but I let it go. 10 yrs later, within the last week & a half, I've found 51 more panties, 4 of which he washed by hand in the shower. He lied everytime & said he didn't know where they came from. 3 were in his work coat, 1 was inbetween his towels in the bathroom & was still wet, & the rest were found in 2 store bags hidden in the garage. Those I actually searched for. For the 1st 50, he admitted, after lying repeatedly for days, that he likes to touch them & rub them on himself. He volunteered that he does not wear them or masturbate in them. I never asked, just wanted to make sure they didn't belong to someone else. He said he bought all of them. I found the 51st one tonight & said that I thought he said I had all of them, & he said he didn't know where they came from. Why is he still lying? We haven't had sex since Aug 27th LAST YEAR. The baby's 6 mths old now, why doesn't he come to me for pleasure? I need sex too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pretty much the same arguement can be made for the (now almost obsolete) slip. It had the advantage of "peeping out" via kick-pleats and split skirts, so lace was always in view. Even the most modest gal in the 50's and 60's couldn't avoid the occasional flash of lace of her slip on a windy day or just sitting down. A feast for the eyes, daily. And anyone who says slips aren't sexy needs to see Butterfield 8, at least the first 20 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
panties for men

My wife doesn't want me to wear panties.I love sexy and comfort fill .I just love women to see in them, but to scared to let them. I REALLY GET HORNY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
now i feel better about it

i am an old man now, thought i was weird liking those silky undies,glad to hear so many other men love them too. i would love to wear a pair now except i am afraid i might have a heart attack and family find out. i started out wearing them when no one was home as a kid in early teen years, the slips and bras were so exciting and the stockings with garter belt,seams up the middle. jo material for every day. the catalogs, jc penny,sears were my favourites.i would love wear a pair today if i thought i could get away with it. the women today have the best of all and look great,keep your man happy with a peak now and then. might be weird but still love white nylon tricot panties best. was happy to come across this today.. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sliplover5

I myself am also a "sliplover". On August 28th, someone named "Anonymous" added a comment that "The same can be said (or applied) to slips", meaning everything in the blog about panties, and their effect. There are a number of "Fetishes", each which would be preceded with the item of clothing (Panty fetish, Slip fetish, girdle fetish, bra fetish, shoe fetish..etc..etc.) but the item of clothing is always that of a woman's, and is a method of satisfaction for the fetishist himself. Fetishes are not generally interchangeable, either. A Slip fetishist like myself would not get a thing out of tactile sensation from a girdle, and vice versa. Yes...tactile pleasure from the item of one's fetish is an incredible turn on, and certainly as an instrument of foreplay, creates a huge leap into erotica and intensity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great wife

I let my wife walk in on me masturbating with her panties on me, she was a little shocked at first, but now over times she has seemed to except this which makes me love her even more for being so open minded. I really love wearing her thongs, it make me feel very sexy, i also enjoy sniffing and licking her worn panties being able to smell her vagina whenever i get horny is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

this article was so helpful. my boyfriend hads mentioned a panty fetish several times to me, but I didn't understand it until now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Panties

I think my wife knows I masturbate with her panties because she leaves them on the floor for me to see when she changes them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm normal! :D

And here I thought I was weird to enjoy the idea of a man in a woman's underwear, even though I'm female. Thanks for sharing this informative article.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Other women's panties?

I came across your article because I have a sexual problem with my husband. This article has helped a bit however I need some more information. He has a panty fetish however he doesn't want mine he demands I steal other woman's panties to incorporate into our sex life. Every time we have sex he pretends Im someone else and wants me to talk about her panties, he even wants me to lick the dirty pair with him, which I will NOT do. It has been 3 years and I am trying to be open minded however he knows how sad this makes me and how much I hate sex now however if I cannot understand and accept than we cannot be together, something neither of us want. I am wondering if theres is anything that can help me. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
confused

my boyfriend recently just opened up to me about him liking to wear girls underwear. but not only that he also tucks his penis back every once in a while when he wears them. i have accepted it but i am having a hard time understanding it i think so much on it that and try to get myself to understand it that at times i break down and cry till i cant cry anymore. he has never really been a very masculine man but he has had a bad childhood. he doesnt like to talk about difficult things and he admitted im the only girl he has openly told about it which makes me feel very happy that he trust me that much as to tell me but it has been a month and im still very confused on it and scared that one of these day he will tell me he wants to become a female. he claims he is not gay and never will be and that he does not want to become a girl but i dont know if i should believe him or not. I really am trying but i just cant wrap my head around it. if it was just him wearing the underwear it would be easier but the fact that he tucks his penis back so it looks like he doesnt have one that frusturates me can someone maybe help me with this? email me brandee.skye1994@gmail.com

thongpantythongpantyover 10 years ago
I wear them 24/7

I started shaving on and off once my pubic hair started growing. The girl friends didn't seem to care one way or the other. One day I tried on my wifes (grandma) panties, they didn't fit me very well. So one day we went shopping for me (before the internet) any one who noticed could tell they were not for her. Mens underwear to me are boring compared to the styles, shapes, cuts, pattens, of PANTIES. Fast forward I now shave once a week and have many panties. I just love the feel of satin on my shaved crotch and I am at the point in my life I don't care if any body knows (doctor's, coworkers, family members, stranger's, lit menbers;) just enjoy the fetish.I now shop exclusively at figleaves.com look under knickers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hell Yeah

If A women would indulge this fantasy, They just might reep the rewards, for a life time commitment, or tenured bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Think you stole my title (Professor panty)

I want to make a few comments. I am in my 50's divorced, and have a real bad panty fetish. But i perform under normal circumstances just as well. Having a serious fetish is like having a 6th sense, the high i get is unbelievable yet i can enjoy regular relations just as well any any other 'normal' guy. A big part of our problem is how mental health people look at this - most of them are ok but some of them inform socieitial norms which like to pretend that something is wrong with us. I made sure that my wife knew fully well what i was into. However she participated fully initially but after the marriage half heatedly for the first couple of years, although i went out of my way to please her. After a few years of marriage she decided that she was going to demand we stop these activities. And i continued behind her back, and i was caught several times. We ended up getting a divorce largely because she cheated and was unreasonable. However she made it a point to make the divorce as acrimonious and as embarrassing as possible and was able to influence the custody assessment mental health people to be on her side and to inform the court that they think that i might involve my daughters as they get older (steal their underwear) although i was never into the stealing thing (I'm into 50'5/60's vintage so all the stuff i've ever used was purchased by me). I live in a red state where people are idiots so they bought it. I now have supervised visitation because they said, there is a risk that I could steal my kids underwear! Completely false - i think my ex slept with one of the psychologists (as she did that kind of things - slept around for benefit in the past). I am only posting this cuz many of your readers dont understand the potential risk when they expose their most intimate secrets to a stranger (yes your wife or girlfriend is a complete stranger - if you dont accept taht now one day you will).

I dont agree with some of what you say - like being attracted to HER panties, i think most pantishes are attracted to any attractive womans underwear and more so a unfamiliar pair.

Lucien_AlLucien_Alabout 10 years ago
Panty Fetish

I have had a panty fetish as long as I can remember, starting with looking at lingerie catalogues and enjoying the sight if a nice plump mound and the smudge of pubic hair. This made up my masterbatory fantasies for most of my teen years. Added to this the opportunity to get a peep up a girls dress was good for many jerk sessions.

As far as sniffing the. Was concerned I was a late starter (I was 25) and the first pair I used was a friend of my wife's. I had no sexual feelings for her but merely enjoyed the idea that I was enjoying her most intimate scent.

From there I started to play with my wife's panties almost daily. I feel this enhanced our sex life no end and for the last 25 years I have bought all of her panties. I agree with some of the comments about women knowing that sexy panties we're mean to to be seen and in my experience there are certain panties that she owns that I know as soon as she wears them she is feeling sexual and I can act accordingly.

I have tried to broach the sniffing aspect with her but she comes from a very conservative back ground and this is simply too much for her to understand or accept. Almost wish she would catch me with the. Against my nose and see where that takes us.

I very occasionally wear her panties and just use them for masturbation.

Although I have termed a number of friends panties I can't get my head around family members panties but don't judge others who do like that.

I my humble opinion it is a completely harmless fetish where there is no harm to anyone. For the women who find that their men would rather play with their panties that with them why no try and incorporate panty play into the sex life.

To be perfectly honest the majority of women I have spoken to about my fetish don't get too freaked out but seldom are keen to give me panties or participate in panty play.

There is one exception I know if where I have an online friend who not only shares her panties with me but loves to have me watch her sniff her own panties while rubbing herself.

I would be interested I knowing how many men out there can thank panties for the developement of their sexuality.

Love to hear from other who share my love of panties.

Lucien_al (feel free to comment on my stories on Literotica)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

yes i been wearing panties for years now my live in female friend saw me in panties one day and ask how long have i been in panties i told he for years well then let me see some of your panties i went and got some she look at them well they look old when was the last time you brought new pantie i told her a year ago then she hand them back but one pair then she went out two hours later she came back she ask are you in panties my little girl i said yes good take them off and shower and use this cream i did as told when i was done i nocvie all my hair gone i went to her she look at me what worry all my hair gone i call her a bitch she slap my face and told me no your my bitch now now come here to mommy your my little girl now i said yes mommy i got up when to her now my girl mommy going to dress you in nice clothes first the panties just before that she put a butt plug in my ass hole then the panties then a bra and a dress and a baby hat there now my little girl is dress well after a month i ask mommy when can i be come a big girl and have breasts i was hope you would ask me you will have them soon i gave you pills that help make your breasts grow well after six month i had breasts and now i live as her sissy house girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
carefully

I am well over 50 and I can tell you all to be very careful about admitting to any kind of fetish to her. Just as you are a stranger to her as far as your fetish that you are considering confessing to, so is she a stranger to you in how accepting she will be. A man can admit to being an addict to Her ass, Her boobs, etc. But she will not (many times) understand you and lingerie. Most women have a fear of being 'unfresh' down there and will only take your interest in her 'scent' as her having an 'smell' or that she 'stinks'. All women have a slightly different natural 'scent' that is wonderful. But most won't know that unless they have experienced them. A woman's taste in underwear tells much about her secret mind. Many will not understand why a man is wanting her to wear pleasing lingerie. To me it is like gift wrapping and when she comes to me thus attired it is like removing the bow from what you desire above all others and the wrapping and bow should be pretty. Panties that are lacy, see through, or otherwise designed are not really practical and are meant to be pleasing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story

Sad but true story

A story here with some substance for a change

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Very well written and informative. I hope you dont mind I included it on my site mypantyclub.com I of course gave you the author credit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Should have been posted in Humor/satire

This was ridiculous. I'm still laughing at how dumb this was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm with you

I too have a panty fetish. I think guys are scared to be seen or heard talking or wearing panties. if she can't understand it then she has the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Great work about what a panty fetish is about. I was nodding to pretty much everything you've stated on here. And I think every panty fetishist would do the same too.

I think that there are more of us that one may think at first. It is just that, as you've stated, most guys are afraid of being open about it. I've never understood why people consider panty-sniffing "dirty" or unsanitary; it's not "dirtier" than, for instance, licking a woman out. A pair of worn panties are essentially just a piece of fabric with odors and a few biological contents on them.

While your article is excellent, I think you've missed a common hint in the "How can I tell if my man has an interest in panties?" point. And it's this one;

Is your man always "pantsing" you when you're both alone at home?

"Pantsing" is the pulling down or removal of the pants of a person as a prank, leaving their underwear exposed. Obviously, for a panty fetishist, this is the best prank to pull on his girlfriend or wife. What could be better than sneakily approaching your girl from behind and pulling down her pants to see which panties are covering her cute butt today?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

My boyfriend has a panty fetish but it's not with mine it's with other females underwear he buys them for pleasure and it Is ruining our relationship

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved the work

and I agree with you, however, most women I know are shallow, and self centered, and mentally unimaginative. they cant think outside the box. if they do have a fancy for a fetish, it's because some else told them about it, then they try it. which is who this story approaches. some men have known for years that women use sex, as a way to get him to the alter, then later clean him out in a divorce, or so she can sit on her fat ass the rest of her life, deny hubby sex, while fucking the neighborhood. I hope women don't read this, men have a hard enough time these days making ends meet, and hoping he might get lucky with his wife. its just another weapon for them to use against us, and they will. I do feel whole heartedly, that a guy should mention his fetishes, or likes and dislikes to a woman he is thinking about marrying. I informed my wife early on in our relationship, and 30+ years later, there's still no problem. communication is vital to a marriage, but some loud mouth, manipulative woman your introduced to, or know in you circle of friends(I use the term friends, with tongue in cheek). hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My girlfriend suggested it

we were texting dirty and my girlfriend say she's going to take her soaking wet cum filled panties and put them in my mouth and have me suck on them she was actually really turned on by it and can't wait to get to do it

p.s. I'm on vacation for a few weeks living in a different hemisphere

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i wear nothing but panties makes me feel alive

Nothing wrong with this my wife buys all mine and turns her on as well love my panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Skiddy Knicks

We sell the sweetest used panties on www.skiddyknicks.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My BF likes other woman's panties more than mine

My bf emails random woman and buys used panties from Ebay.. He masturbates with them and even openly communicates with his favorite sellers. Talking dirty to them and telling him what he would like to do to them sexually.. Of course they respond in kind just for the sale of their panties.. He also buys pictures and videos if they have them. I can understand the panty fetish and the masturbation. What kills me emotionally is the dirty talk. He doesn't even talk that way to me. I've confronted him once about this.. He has denied the emails but confirmed the fetish. I have proof of all emails. He stopped for about 6 months but has since started the emails up again. I lost and confused at what to do..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vegan panties

I sell 100% sweet vegan panties.

Http://lisa-lucky-llup.squarespace.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I sell dirty panties on a safe site- and i am sexy! forreal. lol

https://poshmark.com/listing/Vs-used-dirty-lace-thong-56f9a6a968027895f60040f3

you can buy some of my dirty panties here(; I smell amazing. I eat pineapples a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fetish for panties is so sweet and now women may understad

I have a strong fetish for used panties, theyske me feel so erotic and now after reading this I feel women may now understand and accepte and my fantasy

I would love comments from women who understand. Emaile at Bob.eagle.67@gmail. Looking forward to hearing from you.;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exactly....A Well Written Understood Revelation !!!

Professor Panty....you've written a very sucscint tale about the most erotic sensation for a panty boi. I simply adore all of my pretty panties and other lingerie....Mmmm !!! Thanks for your understanding

SissyCrissy.........xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Collecting Method

I once posed as a scout jumble sale collector dropping a note through doors in a social housing area. I picked houses of young women and young mothers. It was very successful, I collected bags and bags of women clothes in one evening, then sorted through them chucking away the skirts, coats, and heavy stuff and keeping the underwear.

In one visit to an estate I collected 37 pairs of knickers and 13 bras, many of them in good condition.

As a followup I returned at night and posted a picture through some doors of me cuming over knickers that belonged to particular houses. The thought of those women realising that someone knew what knickers they had been wearing and was wanking into them gave me a rock hard cock each time.

I even sat in my car outside some houses so that I could see the actual women whose knickers I had got.

One of the best collecting ways I've used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i love bikini panties

if you ever want a secret lover in panties let me know.yourstory just made me soak my panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New man in my live with panty fetish

I'm in a new relationship. I'm a very open minded person when it comes to sex. Well he told me about his fetish and I had no problem with it. But he got panties of his x-girlfriend daughter and he sniff it when we have sex. He thinks I don't know and I pretend that I don'd hear him sniffing it. I even tried to sniff with him once but can't knowing who's it is. Now I wonder does he think he is with her having sex with her when we have sex. And I don't where panties. Thanks to my sisters who's is always showing and she is not one of the smallest of people. And to see her g-strings showing for every one to see turned me off. And due to that I'm panty less. He also told me the younger woman smell is stronger than older woman so even if I try to were for him and that my juices is all over it he will choose hers above mine due to the stronger smell. What do I do to keep my man please help. Just to let you know how open minded I am we went to a hore house and he paid to sleep with the one girl and I gad no probleme with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love

a woman that denies a panty fetish is blind or lying. show me the girl that does not turn around and check her butt when trying a new pair of pantys, and I will show you a sorry sex partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Intresting

I have found this all to be interesting

I have been asked before by a male for my panties to send them to him and never understood

But you have truly made it clear

It's just another sexual interesting human nature thing

It's actually now very exciting

Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexist

Hey Randy. Really appreciate you talking about something most are afraid to, but I was sad to see some of your sentiments contribute to sexist oppression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not good

I myself like nylon panties

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Nearly Two Years

This coming December I'll have been wearing women's panties exclusively for two full years. I have one pair of male boxer shorts that I wear to medical appointments, which are infrequent. The panties are mostly of the high leg brief and bikini types. All were purchased at Victoria's Secret by sweet and totally unfazed salesgirls. I don't claim to understand it but I absolutely LOVE it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Panties

Have a love of panties and have collections of them. I take them when I can and wear them often. I never pass up a chance to explore a womenโ€™s panty draw, and help myself to a nice soft pair. They have been useful over the years in sex and cleaning up , but a turn on when getting intemit with hands or face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally told my wife

I finally told my wife about my panty fetishes and she was awesomely receptive which was a huge relief! We talked all day about it, and when I told her what I would do with them she got so turned on which made me even more turned on by her. Im away from home right now and can't wait to get back home and incorporate her panties into our sex life. I love her for being my wife and mother of our children, but her understanding of this for me sent my love for her to the next level! If you have a fetish and are scared to tell your wife, I totally understand. Hopefully one day you will feel comfortable enough to talk with her about it, for me it has lifted a huge weight off my chest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

My fiance told me about his panty fetish not too long ago and it turns me on to know that he enjoys me in my panties he enjoys it so much and seeing his enjoyment makes me feel so good. I send him photos when he is working. And for the longest time I thought men didn't like the smell of a strong pu**y smell (example is my ex husband constantly made fun of me) my fiance now loves the smell of my pu**y and will eat/fu** me harder/better when I have more of a smell to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best part of my life is wearing Panties

I love wearing panties, if fact I go to great lengths to get them in stores in Person, I have a small collection from top Brands that I wear on special occasion like Opera and I do add Garter and Tights to complete to look and I am not trying to be a Woman and I am not attracted to Men, this is how I am, plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Panty fetish

https://pantyraidx.wixsite.com/pantyraid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Swimming in panties

I am male with a panty fetish. I wear them daily and to the beach. What a turn on to walk among women wearing just panties. I prefer nylon bikini and hipster styles. They are quite sheer and show my little penis outline. Sometime I get an erection and drip precum. Girls smile and have never said anything negative.

NEOhio1972NEOhio1972over 5 years ago
Well put....

Good Article. Accurate and pretty detailed. I shared with my wife just recently and we have been having some fun with it. I don't think she has completely grasped the full fettish that I have, but we are having a fun time exploring it. Well written. THanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stopped reading after the sexism

Women donโ€™t always own different styles and materials of panties for the personal satisfaction of men. Many women enjoy feeling sexy for no one but themselves. Your assessment of women is a horribly sexist one, and one used as a defense by rapists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Makes sense

Much of what I read here is true. I don't think this is sexist or demeaning for women (like I read in a previous comment), and I believe most women try to find ways to keep their husband interested. I know my husband prefers to see me in plain white full cut panties, so I wear them for him, especially when I want to tease him or get him in the mood. It's something I want to do for him, and believe me he notices. Another woman where I work has chatted with me about her husband's interest in her underwear and her pantyhose. It's probably very common.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Courageous

Took guts to do that. Thanks for the advice. Cross your fingers for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spot on!

Ladies, I am a card carrying panty lover. I have read so much content on the subject. This is without question the most honest and accurate information I've seen. My story is very similar to the author's. I have experienced the "non-accepting" kinds of relationships. Although there were highlights to them, the truth is I was never fully committed due to the lack of acceptance. This fetish we have is that much apart of us. It can't be shamed out of us or turned off, so we wind up going behind your backs to get our fix. This brings me to one last point. I am in the best relationship of my life. When we started dating I decided to not hold anything back right from the start. There is absolutely nothing about what I like or get turned on with in anyway wrong, unhealthy, or weird. So I thought If she has any problems with any of it, she could make her own decision now, before any other influences had a say. She has not only accepted it but ran with it. It opened the door immediately for the "talk." You know the one that normally takes place in several little almost honest conversations throughout the relationship usually when one or the other finally finds the courage to bring it up. We put all the cards on the table. It was exhilarating, empowering, and most importantly completely honest. I can tell you that there is absolutely no better bond than when you are with someone who really knows your kinks, desires, and fetishes and participates and encourages them. And you do the same for her. There is nothing to hide or be embarrassed about. This made honest communication between us easy and natural because if you can tell her I bought this new vibrating strap on for us to try tonight while you are wearing a bra and panties and she responds with why wait and takes off her clothes and grabs the package from you, you can tell her anything.

JandC4ever

The3PsThe3Psabout 3 years ago
One of the best and well written articles on male panty fetish

I read this article/commentary years ago and felt like I wrote it myself. Great insight into panty fetishes. I too enjoy seeing women in panties, as well as smelling a well worn, scented pair. In addition, I occasionally wear a pair of full cut brief panties while at home. More comfortable than men's underwear I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well Yes i obviously have a Panty Fetish started at an early age (12) Sniffing my mothers dirty panties out of the Dirty clothes basket, mum wears full back panties and at first only sniffed them while masturbating then advanced to licking the gusset, at the peak of my masturbating sucking the whole gusset------and still love doing it.

I still think about Sniffing Mums Panties every time i masturbate, her panties have bought me a lot of pleasure over a lot of years and continue to do so !!!!

fran969fran969about 2 years ago

As a Bi male, The Professor's article hit the nail on the head for me. I have over 100 panties of various styles & colors. My biggest problem...Deciding which to wear every day. Thongs are my favorite..!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love wearing panties. They are more comfortable. I have used them to jerk off with, but i enjoy 100% nylon briefs and hipsters. No seam no fly just smooth comfort for my penis and balls. Cool crotch because panties are thin. Men's thick underwear sucks. More men talk online and share their experiences> we tried on sister's panties as a kid and liked it. That crap we wore as boys could not keep me from wearing panties on and off for decades. Panties are bought online now>>> MEN. pantyhose too. I don't want to look or be a woman, JUST like to wear my panties, home, work sleep..panties, panties , panties...3% of men are in panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AMEN

Several of my Lady friends have become aware of my love of panties over the years.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So true to life, every woman should read this article, many relationships would improve and a greater understanding of each other's sexual desires attained.

pummel187pummel1879 months ago

The reason why I and most men become aroused by the sight of a woman's panties is for the simple fact that they have been covering a woman's vagina for 8 hours out of the day.. this whole thing about silk verse cotton is bullshit to me.... She could be wearing a McDonald's take out bag for all I care ๐Ÿ˜˜

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've been wearing panties for years with my wife's knowledge and consent. They are so much more comfortable than men's cotton underwear. I put on my Tanga panties as soon as I get home from work. I enjoy Tanga's as they seem to have enough material in front to hold me in while having the cheeky feel in the back. I tried to wear women's thongs, but there's just not enough material in front to keep the boys contained. I have started wearing men's thongs to get away from that problem. My wife has bought me numerous panties,,,including a matching pair for her and me. We always have a good time in the bedroom while wearing our panties.

Hongye18Hongye188 months ago

Thanks for discussing this!

I don't collect postal stamps, and can't imagine who would want to, but as long as they are legally acquired, its hard to believe anyone would have an issue with a postage stamp fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I appreciate panties! It started when I was a teenager sneaking peeks at the female models in the Sear's catalogue. My hormones were raging and I loved the different types and colors in the pages. What did I know.

A year later, I opened the clothes hamper after a shower to find my sister's shiny panties mixed in with her cheerleader uniform. I had to touch them, feel them, and bring them to my nose. OMG! This caused an instant erection...so I knew this must be a good thing. This brought my Sear's catalogue masturbation dreams to a whole new level. That is how my appreciation of panties began. I am married and the times I can bring my wife's warm panties to my face as she peels them off before her shower...still produces an instant erection. I don't deny what my mind and body is feeling, I enjoy it. She giggles and loves my appreciation...and my body's reaction. Panties are the closest thing to her sexual essence. They are sexy! What is not to love about panties!!! They are a healthy turn on for me and my wife. "Details"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous