All Comments on 'My Ex Sister-in-Law's Cuckold'

by Naf_Noparts

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Continuation

What happened to the rest you promised? I'm still hard and need a little more

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldalmost 9 years ago

You must keep this story going, please. Being a cuckold myself its very easy to get sucked in by any dominating person, especially by a female. I could have easily been cuckold by my sister in law if she had attempted. She had a skanky but sexy way about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great first chapter keep adding to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would like to say I am 64 now. When I was a very young man. I had a friend that was a part time slave, “To his sister.”

The first time he told me about it, I thought he was making it up. Then one day when I was at his house the sister fucked me.

Tim was told to set in a chair and watch. Every time I cum in Amanda, Tim would get off the chair and clean the cum off me and out of her, Tim relieved are bladder when they got full. From that day on, Tim ask, “If I would use him the same way.” So I did what he ask. The BJs he gave me when I was horny was to this day, some of the best I ever had. But in time, I started thinking about him.

I begin to wonder what drove him to do that stuff and get horny while doing it. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to do it myself.

Even this day, the need I have, to live in the same manner, “is very great.”

But in time my need changed. Here is my only fantasy in sex. It is always the same. It has not changed in thirty years.

Fantasy

I want to find a woman, “That LOVES,” well to do black men. On are wedding nights I want to lay down next to her with a spiked cock cage on, that has a catheter you can put in. To control my bladder when they want total control over me. I want her to have, unlimited foreplay with me. Sconce I love dick and ball pain, the spike cage should do the trick. I want her to keep me hard in it.

The funny thing is, “I never want to know my wife, not ever.”

From then on I only want to watch. I hope they have a black baby. I want to be the nanny to it. When people ask I want to tell them why it is black. That is so humiliating. Just think about me telling other people about the black baby. I want other people to know what the job I play in their sex life is. I want the on lookers to know I am addicted to the cleanup work.

I want to do the entire cleanup work both my wife and the lover. I want to become a urinal to them. I do not do brown, “But will do all the wiping, washing, when you do poop.” But do not ask to eat it. With the right couple I would even give all my earning. But first I would have to trust you.

I really envy you. I really do envy you cuckold men. I never want to know my wife. I do want to be really married to her.

Bob. Red. Glove gmail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous