All Comments on 'Obedient Yet Naughty'

by lovinlife0828

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Nice story, loved the watching and the creampie aspects of the story. The seduction was a bit too rapid and could be expanded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
visuals

Thank you for the visual of this story.....i anticipate more..keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cum lover

I love when my wife gets fucked by other men then has me lick her pussy. She gets a good laugh and said she wants me to suck a guys cock while she licks his balls. I can't wait to taste cum right from a beautiful cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Three for fun

i love to watch my wife suck another mans cock and make him cum in her mouth. She loves to get double teamed with one of us in her mouth and the other inside her pussy or in her pussy and ass at the same time. Getting a rythem where we all cum the same time is the greatest feeling in the world. The intensity of two men cumming in a hot pussy at exactly the same moment that she explodes in orgasm is the ultimate. Our next experience is to find a guy with a smaller cock as she wants two of us inside her pussy the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want this to happen to my wife

Besides the fact that I have a small penis, I now have E.D. also. My faithful wife of 36 years still needs sex. We play, but all I can do is finger her, eat her pussy & use one of her toys on her. She hasn't had a hard cock in 3 years & I know she needs one, even though she says she's ok with what we do in bed. I've talked to her about it, but she still remains shy about her body (42 EEE real boobies, thick, big butt- which I love), thinks it's adultery if she would be with another man, and says she'll never be with another man. The fact that she now talks about it with me & sometimes teases me when she's horny, saying "I'm going shopping & find a lover", makes me think, that with the right man, circumstances and timing, she might do it. I always tell her that I have to be there to watch, as it's been my fantasy for years, when we're in bed playing. She used to say "no, if I do it, it would be me & him alone". But recently, she hasn't said no to my wish. I'd love to watch her have unprotected sex with another man, regardless of the size of his cock, she just needs a warm, hard cock to fuck her.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Delightful

Little take about a loving.husband who gets nonexistent blow a random stranger. Such love, such a foolish wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So damn good. I have loved having sex with my wife and friend for a long time. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well you know what they say, that a hard cock doesn't have any morals and will do whatever is needed in order to satisfy it's owners fantasy, but not for me as I prefer more of a story line and the build up as opposed to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous