All Comments on 'Literotica Police'

by ProfWriter

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
MetzovMetzovover 15 years ago
Arrogant

I always love it when authors belittle the readers on this site. This one went the trouble of writing a story to criticize anomonious commenter's then made an alias to hide behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh the joy!

Oh the charm, the wit, the insights!!! Only someone who has published a 'loving wives' type story can get the full humor of this lovely essay. This story will be a mantra for those whose writing is in the form of stories, not tedious complaints. Is HIV listening?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Takes a well deserved swat

I think this story takes a well deserved swat at all those

unfair comments made under the cloak of anonymity. I personally do not like stories involving wimp husbands or

husbands who want to see their wives with other men. That said, I do not think it is fair to beat up the author because you don't like the story. If I don't enjoy the way the story is going I quit reading it. This is analogous to changing the channel on your tv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm still laughing

It was an even better read the second time through. Oh, thank goodness Genghis Khan doesn't read Humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I will have you know...

i hatted your storee and hope taht 1 day u learn waht it is like to write reeal work like my fellow anonymous gnomes.

until than don't expect anythang but the 00 score u so diserve.

Love,

Anonymous

bb1212bb1212over 15 years ago
Confused

I don't know why everyone says this is funny, and I thought Literotica only published fiction...

Seriously - well done.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 15 years ago
:) Thank you!

Right in the mark!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just a rant, not a thoughtful observation

I read this expecting to find some insight. I did not.

<p>

The writer belittles anyone who criticizes cuckold stories, portraying their lack of command of the English language including their inability to spell. They work in dead-end jobs that keep them in economic distress, have poor hygiene and hide behind the sobriquet “Anonymous,” as opposed to ProfWriter who, no doubt, has left his real name, address and phone number somewhere on this site for us to discover.

<p>

Despite his above-average vocabulary, he used little beyond clichés to disparage posters who are not enamored by the stories of the “talented” writers who embrace the cuckold theme.

<p>

I’ll assume he used impotence to express the general powerlessness the critics feel about their lives as opposed to the more commonly used meaning of the inability to maintain an erection since his character had achieved an erection and maintained it to the point of climax. I will point out, however, that turpitude means depravity, so the critic would not submit comments about the authors’ lack of moral turpitude unless he meant to praise them.

<p>

The vast majority of the cuckold stories are weak because they rarely say anything that hasn’t been said before, they rarely say it in a fresh way, they are built with clichés instead of trying to portray believable characters and they lack tension.

<p>

Cliché characters give us no sense of their values. Therefore, there is no basis for us to understand why they act in a way most find inexplicable. We have a basis for understanding the anger and depression that result from betrayal. We have no basis for understanding the pleasure that results from them. Even if he comes to like her behavior, she had no way of knowing, so the behavior is a betrayal notwithstanding that it doesn’t bother him.

<p>

The plot typically runs: she behaves in a way the reader finds reprehensible, he, surprisingly, likes it. That isn’t tension; it’s boring. There is never a threat of either of them losing anything except in the mind of the reader, which means the reader has trouble identifying with the characters.

<p>

I agree that personal attacks on authors are unwarranted and discourage authors from continuing to offer their free stories. You can criticize the plot, the characters and the voice. But I can’t think of any way the author’s death would improve the world. Even the intolerant fatwa on Salmon Rushdie has been lifted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bingo

Well said...right on the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh My

Little trolls jacking off, don't think so. Problem is if you don't think your wife fucking the local semi pro basketball team plus your two best friends and your boss with you eating cream pies is a turn on and lets face it, in the real world most husbands would have a problem with this, half of loving wives stories are a big turn off. People don't rip a story that turned them on, these types of stories really do nothing for most men, As far as being well written, well thats not the case most times, usually just same old same old plot, action, ending. I presonally skip most, just a waste of time put some you actually have to read to find out where they are going. I assume most writers jack off while writing their stories about eating cream pies,ect. I mean you wouldn't write something that you really didn't like so this must turn you on. You might worry a little about that and less about who doesn't like these types off stories. Lets do lunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

An amusing take on the subject. As a writer, I don't have a problem with readers bashing a story of mine when the criticism is valid in any way. What ticks me off is when people read a story that is placed in the CORRECT CATEGORY and come off offended because the subject is something they loathe. If you hate gays, why on earth do you read stories in that category? If you find the subject of an unfaithful wife appalling, why read anything in the Loving Wives category? THAT'S what's annoying to me at least, not the criticism.

JamesMcIntyreJamesMcIntyreover 15 years ago
An excellent story but...

... the central character seemed a bit too old. I'd always pictured most of the anonymous commentators around 14 years of age. At least that is the age suggested by the usual standard of comment.

sherlock40sherlock40over 15 years ago
Pretty funny

Although your description of the guy is exactly how I picture the authors of betrayal stories and the black men/white wife stories. It's funny how people see things, isn't it?

Good story. I wonder how many anonymous comments you will get about it.

chargergirlchargergirlover 15 years ago
Brilliant!

Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

magmamanmagmamanover 15 years ago
You Wimp!!!

Don't you realize how hard it is to proofread all of these stories and then figure out a solid comeback, while trying to remember to LOG OUT before posting it?

Then every writer goes over and reads MY stories and posts "1's"...?

That's why I always log out first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mosquitoes

They say the first white settlers in Minnesota fought off the Indians, the French, and the English to stay there. They survived the rugged winter. Halfway through the spring, they left. Why? There are a zillion mosquitoes and they NEVER LET UP.

They had mosquitoes; you have trolls. You can't really fight them. You either learn to live with, and ignore them, or you pack up and leave.

Personally, I hope you learn how to ignore them and their constant irritation. If you can, we all win. If they win, we all lose.

Hang in there.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Very Funny

I really liked this article even though it was a rant. If someone can't take the time to create an account then maybe they deserve to be made fun of. Yes there are fans of all the categories on here (they wouldn't have the categories if people didn't want to read those stories) but way too many times the anonymous poster is the one bashing stories. If you have an opinion at least put a name to the opinion.

cageyteecageyteeover 15 years ago
I wanted to laugh . . .

but I fear it may be too close to the truth!

ralphcralphcover 15 years ago
ughh,

i hate to say any anything,but in the 11th to last chap. the zealot typed "you wimpy writers...don't no..." instead of "don't know...". please forgive me. anon

ralphcralphcover 15 years ago
ughh,

i hate to say any anything,but in the 11th to last chap. the zealot typed "you wimpy writers...don't no..." instead of "don't know...". please forgive me. anon.

ralphcralphcover 15 years ago
ughh,

i hate to say any anything,but in the 11th to last paragraph the zealot typed "you wimpy writers...don't no..." instead of "don't know...". please forgive me. anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Anonymous

commenters do not"vent their impotence on talented writers",they simply vent their anger at some of the talentless "writers" that now seem to be the majority on this once excellent site.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Could every 'writer' please step forward.

And when they do could they please state their 'real' name.

That way the 'writers' will never again be accused of being ANON. As for this story, What story? This is about some one who can't take any critique about their story. Not everyone likes to hear about sloppy seconds or watching as your wife while shagging her twentith lover turns to you the husband and says, "I love you my darling, thank you for this!". Not everybody wants to read about a perfectly good marriage going down the drain. Just because the wife, normally, wants more sex and normally lots of black 12inch dicks, apparently. As for this story did you really want to spend all this time writing a story belittleing your readers? if so how about you give us your 'real' name. Who knows you might even listen to some of your readers. YOU might learn something. In case your wondering I am what some people call a 'writer' as in I put words on a screen and hope somebody, anybody reads it. If they like it and tell me so my job is done. If however someone does not like it then they tell me, The difference appears to be I listen or at least read all the comments, I may not like them but i do read them and take note of them. perhaps you should get off your high horse and do the same.

GW

kd7mvskd7mvsover 15 years ago
And then there are those who miss the point...

What some of the commenters seem to miss is this: the commenter in the story is deliberately reading stuff he _claims_ to dislike, so he can dis it, yet he's obviously getting off on it. A self-righteous hypocrite.

The chappies who are slamming the genre of story presented as being dissed by the protagonist are missing that he is _deliberately_ choosing to read these stories, using the story codes to select something to trash. They dislike these stories themselves, so they slam the author for even describing them in a story posted in humor, showing that they have no sense of humor. That his protagonist fits the mental image they paint of those who would find the Loving Wife scenario acceptable in real life just shows how poorly they understand the concept of satire, one of the older literary forms of humor.

To quote from another writer, "What _do_ they teach in school these days?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Silly To Be Offended Anonymously

The consequence of an overwhelming majority of negative comments and voting a double 00 is deserved by those who can't respect themselves - or us.<P>

Those who get a few negative comments should blow them off unless they are the few who took the time to comment rather than ignore the reasons for their feelings.<P>

When a writer insults the readership in a degrading and intentional way this writer suggests turn the other cheek and go away but fails to acknowledge that silence is quiet approval.<P>

Many people feel that an intentional irritant warrants a medical response before it gets worse - some others wait for the cancer to overwhelm them.<P>

It could be argued that free speech not only allows writers to post their stories but readers to comment on them - oh wait that is free speech isn't it. It allows the majority or minority to express themselves in a manner that parallels life.<P>

Peer pressure and others expectations guide our life in most cases much more than laws ever could. And thats a good thing.<P>

People who feel that they can rail against the laws of reality and human decency without consequence are drinking their own bathwater - or more appropriately in extreme cases their own toilet water because they like it - but that doesn't mean we have to.<P>

In many ways this site is much better than it was 3 to 5 years ago as it attracts a better class of writer who in turn attracts a more appreciative class of readers who voice their appreciation of the better writers and on and on it goes - breeding a better product for more people and advertisers which pays the bills for the site manager / owner and allows the product to continue to be free to everyone - writers and readers alike.<P>

Think about it writers - were this site just the scum of the earth writers and readers how do you think this site would be regarded by the few vs the many it now has.<P>

Grow up and multiply writers as you are wanted and treasured by the majority who like to see writer growth and stronger talent benefit from the site processes of reader acclaim and the constructive consequence of comments from the silly named anonymous and the properly named anonymous alike.<P>

Which is the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hits the Premise...

... right out of the park for a grand slam. Though I seriously doubt that ALL the trolls here are such grimy little gnomes.

However, I do suspect that these self-righteous Literotica Police are the same world-improving fascists who stick their noses into other people's business, and seek to rid the world of those who have dissimilar looks and beliefs.

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
So, is Profwriter your first

or last name? You haven't encountered the word "irony", I see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the writer.

You do know of course that the Lowest form of wit is sarcsm and satire. Yes you have managed to insult a large amount of your readership. Imagine if you had a book out and on the inside page you wrote something like, "I don't want anyone I don't like, or thinks differently to me, or doesn't understand what I am trying to write. Or is in some way deformed" to read this book. Now I am not a proffesional writer as you claim to be, but thta wouldn't sell any books would it? so you spouting off about how people don't like your stories and tell you so, you are going to stop people reading your stories.

Spice1959Spice1959over 15 years ago
Me thinks

Anonymous in the UK has lost the plot, to me this was written, (With a few slight spelling mistakes) for those gnomes that sit behind the anonymous ID, and slag off stories, in categories, that they don't like. personally I don't read stories from the gay male, non human, non-english, Transsexuals & Crossdressers, Letters & Transcripts, and one or two others, because i'm not interested, whereas the gnome in this story is targeting the categories he hates, just to comment on them.

PERSONALLY, I ENJOYED THE TONGUE IN CHEEK WAY IT WAS TOLD

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Quite funny but whith a serious edge...

Over all It was quite funny, that is despite the edge in the tone which showed that those seemingly worthless Anons somehow do get to the author (not that I can blame him/her for that)... But parody and humor should not take its subjects seriously and with a sense of grievance or else readers might start poking fun at the author instead of the intended targets…<P>

The last line though was a bit over the top. LW Authors are “trying to bring a slice of real life to the readers”? come on, they have literary license to give us a slice of their creative imagination, for a slice of reality readers buy the papers.

BazzzBazzzover 15 years ago
Very appropriate writing

This was very well done. You can always tell how good a story is by the number of trolls that crawl out from under their rocks to condemn your work. I read a few of the comments and it always strikes me that they fancy themselves legitimate critics that have some God given right to categorically rate a story as bad because of the subject matter and not on whether it was well written or not. Instead they seem to me to be more like your charactor in this short story. Your description of his pathetic life was vivid and you have a good grasp of descriptions.

I do though have to agree with our resident professional critic Kolkore on your stating that we Literotica writers type out a slice of real life in our work. While some writers here do that, I think rather that we bring our fantasies to the page and whether well written or not you have to respect a person's willingness to expose their most inner thoughts. That's what makes this site such a great place, that and magic of Kolkore.

rainyseason747rainyseason747over 15 years ago
omigod

i couldn't stop laughing; satire, folks... it was well written, hilariously true to life in an over-the-top sort of way.... but then i was even more amazed to read so many comments...from people who were offended!!!! that actually cracked me up further. c'mon people... he's not targeting every single reader that posts critical comments; the targets are the readers who purposefully read stories/storylines that they despise. if i read a story about interracial sexual escapades, that's plainly "interracial" in the title, and then proceed to preach about how horrible it is for black and white people to fuck.... who's the idiot? me!! THAT was the writer's entire point. Four thumbs up for this perfectly sized, well written, humorous interlude. <laffin> it was awesome. i can't say it enough. (and for those who think i'm an idiot, the four thumbs are for me reading it twice. do the math Fonzy) : )

ProfWriterProfWriterover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks you trolls!

I haven't had this much fun with something that I've written in a long time. I too, am amazed at the trolls who have come out of the woodwork to prove my point. Thanks must also go to those who took the story for what it is - satire. PW

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalover 15 years ago
Sorry, Prof

The way you are slapping yourself on the back, you must believe that congratulations are definitely in order. I mean with you thanking the "trolls" for proving your point and all. Having read all of the responses, I'm curious why you feel yourself so validated. The only comments I read from folks "anonymous" were both articulate and intelligent while taking umbrage at being categorized as resembling the character in your composition. I noted, that in a recent post, the point was made that this essay wasn't aimed directly at all folks listed as "anonymous," but apparently you were simply so subtle in your remarks that I and a number of others never gathered that distinction from what we read. Frankly, Prof, I don't think it mattered at all to you. I submit to you that those who you targeted in your submission most likely never read anything posted in the 'Humor and Satire' genre. That would explain why there was an absence of responses which would be indicative of such individuals.<p>I agree that there is a certain element among those who have not registered which is obnoxious, profane, racist and, apparently, incredibly ignorant. Newsflash, Prof. The ranks of the registered include such an element equal in number and equally offensive. So I can only conclude, and this just my take, that your were trawling for a whole bunch of "atta girl's."<p>When reading the responses I was puzzled by how many folks found this to be "slap-your-knee" and "laugh-out-loud" funny. Actually the most humorous part to me was "talented writers who dared share their creative thoughts." Yes, there is indeed a number of such contributors here, but to consider that all writers who post on 'Literotica' as being so blessed and giving is as ridiculous as bashing anyone for using the sobriquet of "anonymous" You know, Prof, your theme is hardly original. "Anonymous" commenters have been targeted before. They make easy prey. I'll bet it sure feels good to read the accolades that are always sure to follow.<p>Prof, I have a question and a comment. If folks are frowned upon for posting as "anonymous," then why did you adopt a new pseudonym for this particular effort? Doesn't that make you the same as those you reference? Isn't that "anonymous" spelled "P-r-o-f-W-r-i-t-e-r"? In your bio you indicate that you already submit under another name. There was very little risk of you being flamed in this genre. So I'm at a loss as to why you felt it necessary. And, Prof, since you remark that this was more fun than you've had in a long time from something you've written, perhaps you should search for another endeavor which you might find more fulfilling. I also strongly suggest you get out more.<p>Perhaps at some future time you would consider presenting the other side by writing something titled "Literotica's Self-Appointed Room Monitors." Just a thought. Oh, and I hope your next story is something more of a challenge for you than preaching to the choir.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Don't get your panties in a twist....

God Almighty, people, get over yourselves! There have been many, many stories of this same "theme" posted many, many times. This one, however, seems to have struck a nerve.

I think, and I'm probably reaching here, the general point of this story is what's been said by a few other people who've commented....if someone hates a particular category, why read it?

If all of you who posted your page long diatribes on this post hated the story or the opinions of the author so much, why did you read it?

BazzzBazzzover 15 years ago
Oh Big Phil, The pain of it all

Once again Big Phil we find ourselves facing off against each other. Myself the larger than life uber meister up against, well ... a Big Phil. I haven't seen you around for a while so it's good to see you and your side kick Kolkore making the scene. He is quite the God of commenting isn't he?

In any event with regards to your savagery of the elegant and oh so humorous Profferoo I have to disagree. The last I checked (which hasn't been in a while quite honestly) you haven't written on the site. This is something you should certainly do as it is rewarding, trust me, it really is and you are a good writer. So you don't know the effort that goes into writing some of these stories. Can you imagine longhanding a story that is upwards to 80 pages written and then retyping it onto the computer and then proofreading it a minimum of three times to pick out mistakes as tough to get too and as seemingly picayune as hairs out of your ears (oops giving away too much there)? It's a lot of work! Now I know that everyone isn't doing as phenomenal a writer as myself and there are some real brutal examples of writing here much akin to cavemen writing on walls. Yet it seems to me that these, (oh let's come up with a new name for them besides trolls as that seems so cruel, oh yes), shitheads would rate a story bad if it was written by Shakespeare himself. Some of these comments are so moronic I find it hard to believe that you would stick up for these mutants, oh sorry, shitheads. While some writers, such as Boston Fiction Writer seem to thrive when insulted not all appreciate it. Ah yes Frederico has drawn some of the most elegant of insults the finest of examples being a comment after one of his sotries reading simply "You're a cunt!"

Meanwhile this story is just a bit of fun thrown back in their faces and it actually serves two purposes. First it makes many of the writers here chuckle a bit and say things like, "boy that probably is how a troll, sorry again, shithead, would live". Secondly it shows how thin skinned they are themselves and how they act when the tables are turned. Certainly this story was not meant to include the likes of you, I myself, could never see you living in such squalor, although I do see you as being able to sweat with Al Gore-like abilities. Now would I find even Kolkore with his wack-a-do zaniness as a likeness to this charactor. Although I can't imagine him without his hands down his pants a least twice a day. So I would rest easy Big Phil you're getting all worked up for all the wrong reasons. Additionaly I recommend some pantyshields under the armpits to control the sweating.

scouriesscouriesover 15 years ago
Anon author complains about Anon comments?????

I came across this story today when I was perusing the Feedback Portal as I watched Georgia/Tennessee poolside. Why doesn’t anyone tell me when these stories are posted?... Same old, same old AH crap! Anyone who makes an unkind, anonymous comment has to be by AH definition ignorant, dirty, stupid, uneducated, impotent….

What absolute bullshit!...Remember ladies and gentlemen, when you submit a story to this site you are submitting it to the same readers who you are only so happy to make fun of. If you don’t like our readers, if you think you’re too good for them, I suggest you go publish your work somewhere else. As the old proverb states: If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen (this doesn’t apply to you Lady F). I, james r scouries, love our readers!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
The dial on my Edge detector jumped a bit…

Once it sensed mild to moderate levels of anger wrapped in irony…It happened as I was discovering in disbelief that I have been crowned as a deity! Unfortunately, it seems that my reign could not last, as it most likely was false one. According to my friend Bazzza I am presumably the henchman of one Big Phill, whose Lit name (or writing) I haven’t had the pleasure of hearing prior to this moment, except for the fact that Bazzza did not like his feed back to the same piece we had all reviewed. <P>

Frankly, I was left puzzled, like someone who witnessed a big brawl starting and then coming to an end before having a chance to realize what had brought it on in the first place.<P>

How is it that my mild critique but overall supportive feedback of the piece came to be associated with someone’s review which Bazzza seems to attack with great linguistic vigor? Is it a case of ‘all or nothing’ mindset, no shades allowed? <P>

Personally I hope I have not upset or irritated Bazzza.. And if I have, I ask for your forgiveness as what ever caught your eye and irritated you in what I wrote was totally unrelated to any such intentions on my part (who needs more enemies nowadays?) .

BTW, thanks for the wack-a-do zaniness title. I think I like it!

Regarding the reference to the location of my hands vis a vis my pants, I am ready to fully confess! No need to use any mild pressure techniques in secure undisclosed location outside the territory of the USA...

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalover 15 years ago
Dear Bazzz

It has been quite a spell. I hope all goes well with you. Thank you for noting my humble response.<p>Please be aware that I indeed know just how trying it is to penning something for others to read. Submitting something here is not necessary for me to be acquainted with such rigors. It is difficult at best. But if one chooses to attempt this, it is then crucial that such a person be willing to invest the time and energy which may be required. And a great number of contributors here have done that. I appreciate and agree with your equating the works of those too lazy to do so as being splendid examples of cave dwellers decorating their walls.<p>However, this story to me represented little challenge. As 'Michchic' wrote, this theme has been done many times before. Frankly, it's getting tiresome. As I have noticed how eagerly some folks so inclined gobble up stories based upon cuckoldry and others who can't wait to read of cheating wives sold into slavery, so too many registered folks here hunger for stories such as this. Preaching to the choir requires little more ingredients than mediocre imagination and minimum effort.<p>As I don't consider those writers who submit pure trash to be representative of all writers who post here, I believe it to be unfair to equate the morons who post anonymously with those using the same sobriquet who provide thoughtful and interesting comments. You use too broad a brush in painting them all to be the same. If you review the "anonymous" remarks regarding this submission, you'll see that I am correct. You'll also have to agree that idiotic comments are not the domain of just those who post as "anonymous." However, I have yet to read something pertaining to those registered folks whose comments seem to be issued from persons not possessing opposable thumbs.<p>What I find curious about this particular submission is that the writer was disparaging anonymous commenters while she herself adopted a new pseudonym for this particular piece in order to shield her own identity. Appears to be a case of "the pot calling the kettle black" and a "do as I say, not as I do."<p>Perhaps this story was meant in fun, but, if so, it was at the expense of those folks anonymous who were unjustly belittled while being included in a blanket insult.<p>You may be right. Perhaps I should follow my own suggestion and get out more myself. Nowadays I choose my selections to read mostly from reading each submission's comments first. Interesting comments usually compel me to read the submission. That's how I happened upon this one. Sadly, I cannot accede to 'Michchick's' suggestion that I discontinue reading this writer's works if I don't care for her stories or opinions. This is her only post under this pseudonym. I had to read it to determine whether or not I agreed with its sentiments.<p>As far as my ears are concerned, yes, the barber does keep them coiffed for me. And thanks for the tip regarding sweaty armpits. I'm sure you wouldn't have recommended it without having firsthand knowledge of its effectiveness.<p>Thank you for grouping me with 'Kolkore.' I'm honored to be linked with someone whose comments I have always found interesting, knowledgeable and respectful regardless of whether or not I agreed with him. By the way, 'Kolkore,' 'Phil' is spelled with only one "l." Till then, 'Bazzz,' till then.

BazzzBazzzover 15 years ago
To my boys Big Phil & Kolkore

As is often the case my satirical expertise seems to have had the effect of a daisy cutter bomb. Sure the trolls, ugh I mean shitheads have been obliterated yet when gleefully viewing the carnage I have found various body parts of my good friends and allies Big Phil and Kolkore strewn across the field of battle. Oh the humanity! Kolkore looked like Willem Defoe in his final scene in "Platoon" as I choppered away. How depressing. Kolkore, as I mentioned in my private email to you I only kid the ones I love and you are certainly in that group. Big Phil, maybe a lesser apology is due you only because we have enjoyed this sort of tete-a-tete so many times previously. By the way I have no such problem with sweating yet I must admit finding panty shields as a great remedy for anal leakage. On a more serious note I do still disagree with you on this story. You wrote that this writer hid behind a fake name in order to protect his/her other stories. Well what's wrong with a little turn about being fair play? I would challenge any troll, Jesus Christ why can't I remember the new name, shithead that has left so many useless insults in the past to extricate himself from a certain word if they whined about this writer using a "fake" name. Hypocrite would be that sizable bear trap. Additionally what's the matter with these effeminate donkeys anyway? They dish it out with moronic regularity can't they take a little back? By the way I include quite a few meatheads that do leave their names in with the rest of these shitheads. Insulting, sometimes threatening comments are just useless period. By the way Big Phil that dry air out there in NorCal must cut down on the sweating quite a bit. Maybe Al Gore's shirts suffer a bit more than yours do but I'd still keep the shields handy.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
The horn of plenty...

I just knew that if I turned once more to the story I would find more fun and wit to brighten my day! <P>

Thank you Phil for the positive regard, and my appologies for double ‘l'ing’ your name! <P>

Sincerely, Willem Defoe – I mean, Kolkore

DomwoolfDomwoolfover 15 years ago
funny thing

The readers comments were funnier than the story, longer too. lol. Keep up the satire. Raising the ire of the idiots using anon is always a good thing.

Dom Woolf

oriondogoriondogabout 15 years ago
Dear ProfWriter

I loved Literotica Police. As I continue to read the so-called wimp stories, one commenter wrote that the writer should get brain cancer and submitted it three times. The only reason I saw the comment was that I was scrolling down to read the story tags. I was so offended by this that I alerted the site and told them so. I read too many stories that I couldn’t stand and for the most part felt that discretion was the better part of valor. Any way I bumped in to your story by accident and enjoyed reading it. Great job and thank you

Yours truly,

oriondog

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Funny until the last paragraph

I am a big reader on this site. I had never tried reading from the 'funny' category. This was the first story I read.

I think the story was pretty damn funny... until the last paragraph. There at the end it is obvious the narration makes it clear that they are hating on the main character. Why did you include it? And the 'slice of real life' bit is inappropriate. Many readers (such as myself) read literotica for the purpose of experiencing a fantasy that would never happen in real life...so I consider that to be offensive. I think if you polled 50 editors, 40 would tell you to yank that last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
God I love self ordained censors!

They have the brains of a cuck that has sucked to many cocks. Who says LW should be one category, women without brains? I have been a swinger for more years than most readers on this site have been alive, maybe I even did their moms, I dont know. But I have never ever been interested in, or wanted anything to do with a woman who cheats and commits adultry on her marriage. Dont really care much for men that do either, but that isnt my problem. I guess the only thing I can say is if you dont like the ratings and critiques you get, try writing for the majority of readers instead of a group of self appointed cheerleaders.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 14 years ago
So True

They leave comments criticizing the act of cuckolding instead of criticizing the story. If they do not like cuckolding then they should not read stories in the Loving Wives section. The description of the section clearly states that it contains stories about adventurous wives and their mates. Maybe they are not smart enough to realize that the title Loving Wives is a play on words.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 14 years ago
Not 5 Minutes After My Previous Comment

As soon as I left the previous comment, some Anonymous person sent me this email:

"This message contains feedback for:

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

Your a dickhead cuck yourself. Loving wives can mean anything, but cuckold is by defination not a loving wife, no love, no respect, no self respect, but if you like that shit you know that, right little man."

Now tell me, what does that have to do with any story on this site. It is a criticism of someone's personal fetish. Is there something, anything that Literotica can do about people bashing other peoples fetishes through the comments and pm's?

thelittledeadgirlthelittledeadgirlalmost 14 years ago
Yay!

This story had me giggling hysterically over the mental image of the literotica 'gnomes' so bad that my Mate came over and asked me what was so funny. I explained by reading the story aloud to him and then we BOTH had tears of laughter streaming down our cheeks.

Rock out with your cock out ProfWriter! Your stories rule!

~Daisy~

Kitkat103Kitkat103almost 14 years ago
Loved this story!

Totally had me giggling while my kitten was attacking my hand! I can't stand those annoying trolls!

leejamesleejamesalmost 14 years ago
so funny!

i never venture into the "humor" or "loving wives" section but that was hysterical. very well written, definately brought a smile to my face.

newambanewambaover 13 years ago
Brilliant!!

Awesome piece! Having just joined and been trashed by the anonymous Literotica police for my "The First Time I had the Buttsex" piece, I appreciated reading this very much. Nothing wrong with constructive critique, but trashing someone's work from behind an anonymous comment, on a FREE site is just pathetic and cowardly. What losers such people are.

newambanewambaover 13 years ago
damn!

i just noticed a missing comma in my comment! i'm gonna pay for that!

PorlockPorlockalmost 13 years ago
Touch!

This is a terrific piece, and a much needed one.

I haven't the means to prove it, but I'll bet big that the naysayers commenting on this article are mostly trolls themselves who are stung by the article's wit and sensibility and so try to soothe the pain by denial and disparagement. The only way someone reading this can feel insulted is by identifying with the protagonist, which only goes to prove the point.

ProfWriter, it doesn't happen often, but this is one case where the highest praise for an article is found in the comments reviling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Got to LOVE IT!!!!

Well done, so very well done. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Got it in one !

So many people have commented on those "readers" who prey on others lifestyle preferences with crude and often just plain weird comments.

Your story nailed it. Much needed, thank you. 5+

PetersimpsonPetersimpsonover 10 years ago
A stab back

I love it - a real stab at the wankers who are 'forced to read' Literotica stories. I think you have them about right!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Bravo!

Absolutely brilliant!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

SwinginASwinginAabout 10 years ago
Too funny!

Gotta love those Anons.

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
Nailed it!

Awesome... Love love love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And I always thought ....

That they were a small church congregation in Texas. The pastor, had complete control over all of his flock and directed that they all read the LW stories and discourage the writers with low votes and bad comments.

thedemonIxthedemonIxabout 7 years ago
The stars don't matter?

I give you them anyway.... I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never had understood the contempt some have for anonymous comments.

I know exactly as much about this author as he or she knows about me, which is mostly, nothing. Everything in his or her profile can be false, so why bother? At least the anonymous are honest about being anonymous. I think being a registered user is fine, just don't go crying to the site owners when your info gets hacked and you start getting spam for porn and penis enlargement devices.

And don't delude yourself into thinking that public feedback is erroneous or contrived by a few gnomes. The market place thirsts for good literature, and when it is found, it gets recognized. You wouldn't be the first chef who thought his or her cooking was the greatest in the world, but the public just didn't have a pallet sophisticated enough to recognize great cooking. What bullshit, and probably tastes like it.

If you are having trouble getting your writing accepted or recognized as being of good quality, there's a pretty obvious reason why. Stop blaming others for your own inadequacies. At least the pussy husband watching his wife get fucked has the honesty to recognize the difference in performance between himself and a real man.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Funny

Take on these modern would-be killjoys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous