All Comments on 'Neighborhood Watch'

by oraldave39

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Good Beginning

Very nicely written. The next chapter is coming when?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh you nasty man .

I was one year married when 4 airline stewardesses rented the house next door to us . In the summer they never pulled the curtains or shades and frequently had their windows open and boy did we see some sights with boyfriends and sometimes girlfriends . The girls would come out in just long tee shirts to get the morning milk by the back door and when they bent you either saw tits or ass . I almost cried a year later when they moved out .

bunny3374bunny3374over 15 years ago
WOW!!

VERY HOTTT!!! GREAT WRITING! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! NOW IT'S MY TURN FOR SOME RELEASE! THANKS HUN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
stud son jeremy should also have been included!

jim and tina's stud son jeremy should have been involved...

with their family fun...and for women like myself and bi couples like us...no bigger turn-on than for jim & jeremy to get into some hottt bi dad/son family fun..as did tina and megan...and having both dad and son tag team the gitls...as well as son joining dad in shooting their stud juice....hottttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Un-anounced ANAL always gets the lowest rating

from me

GRANGERGRANGERover 15 years ago
Great story

Terrific beginning. Keep it going for a few chapters. Maybe include the neighbors on the other side and then perhaps Dave and his girlfriend?

GRANGERGRANGERover 15 years ago
Great story

Terrific beginning. Keep it going for a few chapters. Maybe include the neighbors on the other side and then perhaps Dave and his girlfriend?

inherholeinherholeover 14 years ago
I remember my first time with my family,

Mother had thirteen daughters and never could get enough cock into her cunt. Like mother all of us girls started to develope our breasts when we reached eight years old. Like our mother we were taught that our breasts could get us anything we wanted from men. Mother has 38HH breasts and her oldest daughter Linda has reach 40I and has had eight daughters so far. Linda's father is her grandfather and her first daughter was from who she thought was her father till her mother told her differently. Each one of mothers daughters has had at least one child from fathers cock even though all of mothers daughters are not from fathers cock.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Wrong Category:

This is a story ow watching, Voyeurism. This is not a incest story other than the watched were having family sex. How do we know that the "daughter" is actually related other than the watcher says so??????????????

Get it in the proper category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please take it further!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Definitely write more! my kitty is all wet.I think I'll wake daddy up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroraldave39@oraldave39
290 Followers
My stories are written with real people in mind. I embellish or fantasize to get the big “What If ?” Sometime I combine several different experiences from various people into one story. If a story sounds too real, I take that as a compliment. Only a fool would write a nonfic...