All Comments on 'Bimbos and Trains Ch. 01'

by ChrystalWynd

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the idea

I loved the idea of the story but couldn't quite love the story and I am not sure why. Something about converting Erin only when she's on a train seemed pointless. Won't she just drive next time? You also used Erin as the narrator but I don't think we were in her head enough. How does she feel about being bimbified? Since she is writing the story in her normal state you could explore how she felt during the process or how she reacted to the process later on (repulsed yet fascinated, for example). In any case, I don't want to be too critical. I think you're on to something here, but could do a lot more with it. Good luck in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You should really look up how brest size works.

Just FYI a 34F is really not that annoying to deal with. They certainly don't sway and bounce as much as you seem to think. As a 32JJ let me tell you that while frustrating, a shit that fit over 34DD would still fit over a 34F. It's only a one cup size difference. (there are no E cups) and boobs squish unless they are fake. The bra would be uncomfortable, but the shirt would still fit, if a bit snug. Just, go do a quick read up on boob size.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Enjoying This

I'm enjoying this quite a bit. Bimbification stories are generally hit-or-miss with me and this one is really good. I especially like the fact that it's a 1st-person narrative and the mental effects stop when the train stops, which gives her time to be horrified and embarrassed by her permanent physical changes. I think that's a great variation on the theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous