All Comments on 'First Time Watching Sexy Wife'

by nawtywife2008

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Get in touch

I'd love to join your wife on a messenger link. Tell her to get in touch with me.

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
Wife is very sexy in this story

I enjoyed the husbands feelings as he watched. She was more than sexy in this her first adventure of this kind. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

I don't get it, your wife now wants different cocks than your's you can't fuck her and make her happy and this is good for you and turns you on? I know these are all just stories but even the stories don't turn me on, I guess to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
liked it

I like the story and appreciate the effort. it was a little difficult to read but felt real

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As someone said W.T.F?

The wife admits that husband can't please her anymore and he wants to carry on being married to her? W.T.F Cuckold number 3,000. To the writer I do hope your partners are not like the wimp and cuck in this story, if so you will be short changed. I would stick to your swinging partners if I was you. If you are for some reason married and if this person in the story is your husband then I can only say good look. When you both get too old to do this anymore and your husband starts wearing an apron so he can serve your lovers, think back on this first time and think, Why did I marry this man if he can't satisfy me?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
If she wants bigger cock

The husband needs to fuck his wife in the ass, that way he will be able to feel her. Give her another 3 months, and you will be able to fist fuck her,put your whole hand and forearm in her pussy. The thing is, if you couldn't satisfy her with a normal size cock, it wouldn't make any difference what you put in her, she will want someone else......... I enjoyed your first effort in writing erotic stories. I would like to see you write another story and make it so the husband isn't a cuckold, and I think you will have better comments.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Post a sexy pic of ur wife

Show us that sexy body u love seeing get satisfied in a way u r too ill equipped to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Sad For Her That you're A Wimpish Self Cuck

True story where she can't respect her wimp because he wants self disrespect and male humiliation.<P>

Soon she will get a new pimp - one she can respect.

nawtywife2008nawtywife2008over 15 years agoAuthor
From the Husband

My wife and I love and respect each other dearly. We have both fantasised about her being with another guy for a long time, and experience a different cock. I am not a wimp or cuckold. I believe that most married women if encouraged by the hubby, have the potential to take on a lover. This is our fantasy which we have made reality and have enjoyed tremendously.

Thank you for the positive and negative comments.

I will admit that I may not be the most attractive guy, with the biggest cock or have the stamina to go on forever, but it gives me great pleasure seeing my beautiful wife enjoying herself.

For you guys that have left negative comments, do you have the balls to allow your wife the pleasure or are you too insecure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Much More

There is much more to your desire to be a cockold than being secure enought to handle it. My wife and I have a very sexual and loving relationship and both had many partners before we met. No one else from our first nite. I would rather spend a nite cuddling my wife than having sex with anyone else I know, my wife says she feels the same. To watch her with another man would change what we have and I don't think for the better, we would both feel a little degraded and violated. We have great sex now, that my be the difference. I couldn't live with your lifestyle and it has nothing to do with confidence, just love, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pant, pant

This is fanatstic! I also like to watch my wife fuck other men. Let's correspond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

It would have been good if you had of had him breed her like a cow.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
To: Naughtywife-

You don't understand do you? Most men would not and do not allow thier wife to fuck others. It's nothing personal. If you feel that you no longer satisfy her, and you feel she needs more then please continue. I would just ask one question. Are you doing it becuase YOU feel insecure and if you didn't let her do this would she leave you anyway? Or if get off letting someone else make better love to your wife, knowing that you don't satisfy her. If that is the case then you are guilty as charged of being a wimp and a cuckold. Nothing wrong with being one of either as long as you know what and who you are. As for your statement about a wife should be allowed to do this shareing thing, why are you married to her? Why not just be girlfriend/boyfriend that way you can both fuck who you want when you want and not have to worry about divorcing each other when she finds someone else, which she will. After all the next stronge confidant man that comes along will take her off your hands.

Well anyway good luck with your new lifestyle. There are many on this site that will offer thier wives and girlfriends to you. Even some of the men folk will offer themselves, bisexual you understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!!

You wrote it just the way it is. Know the feelings, nervousness and arousal as we sit in a darkened hotel bar waiting for my wife's lover. He calmly leads her to his room with me following, endlessly aroused and helpless to stop it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.true????????????????/

It say's 100% true, but the Bio, say's that the writer is female, so how could it be MY WIFE and three Hours. real FANTASY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My wife had a friend of mine fuck her in front of me who had a super large cock but like you i could'nt fuck her after as he had stretched her out so much i could'nt touch the sides in her.He fucked my wife every Saturday night for about six months,she loved it but it took about two days for her cunt to come back to normal size.He moved interstate and up till now we have'nt been able to find a discerete guy to take his place.My wife loved it so much that as soon as i can find another guy with a big cock i'm sure it wont take me as long this time to get her to open her legs for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm in Durban Indian like to hook up 40m

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
British colonies

I am British, therefore , I am a cuck.

Rashika123Rashika123almost 5 years ago
First time

Very nice story, we are also from Durban, hope you have more encounters to share. We are a married Indian couple, wanting to have a threesome or foursome with another Indian couple, if interested leave a message in the comments. We are 35 and 37 years of age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous