All Comments on 'Dear Michael'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I knew it!

I knew there had to be cheating somewhere. Just aquestion though, if she hates him so much why is she still married to him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The same reason all women marry.

They are whores that are paid with homes, food, clothing, insurance, a vehicle, and sometines love. Most women simply marry for a paycheck that will put them in the lifestyle they prefer. That is why so many men are in loveless marriages they cant afford to end. Very few women marry men the are both in love with and in lust with. Their first realy criteria is what type of job and how much money will he bring in. The second is do I lihe him enough to fuck him enough for him to pay for me? It really isnt natural for women to gain the weight and then keep it after pregnancy, that is simply a way to trying to turn the men off from wanting sex. Very few women would actually let themselves go like they do if they were really in love/lust with their husbands. Yes over time the guys drink to much, add weight, and find reasons not to come home, after all who would want to come home to thier wife that looked and acted like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was cool

A perfect reply to her husban's somewhat gross letter. If this were a real couple (who knows, maybe SunrockSin's brother-in-law?), I can just see her somewhat pissed off by his letter and deciding for payback. Let's face it, fat can be pretty gross--which is why I'm on a diet, but that's another story.

I thought the whole thing was quite fun to read. Thanks for a good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
motivation

she give one the motivation to lose weight and another's health to one to whom she holds in such high regard? why do they even exchange words much less consider anything else?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DONT PISS OFF A TRUTH TELLER

EVEN IF ITS YOUR MATE, YOU MAY DISCOVER UNWANTED TRUTHS AND/OR DESIRES. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why is he married to this shrew?

Time for a divorce. And THEN lose the weight. Never do anything for her. Except divorce her. And send the video of her masturbating and the letter she wrote to you to everyone she knows, including her family and all of her friends. Might as well let everyone know what a complete bitch she is. Ugly story. Unfinished really. Do they divorce? Does he lose the weight? Does he kill her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous