All Comments on 'Hot Bath Ch. 04'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
get dad to join in with scott&mom

get hot stud dad to join in with mom and son scott...to tagteam mom...and at her direction andd participation..get dad and scott into some hot bi family action for mom and women like myself that being major turn-on ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm surprised that this excellent short story never received more comments

Scott's a very lucky kid. He regularly gets to explore his sister Jeanie's cute little coochie with his fat brotherly cock. Mom's so impressed with her boy's expertise as a young cocksman, that she falls all over him. I like that she squeezes and manhandles her kid's cute boyish butt--moms should never forget that their son's got interesting stuff in the back as well as the front. But the main event of course is what Scott's got jumping around in the front of his pants. Mothers will often tell their boy that he's a lot bigger than his dad. That's to give him the self-confidence to break through the last shreds of the idiotic taboo. But in Scott's case it's true. He's sporting a real mommy-pleaser between his legs, a big powerful prick, and he gives his mom the power-fuck she craves and deserves. How many boys ever get to score both of the family twats, his mother's twat and his sister's twat? Like I said, Scott's a very lucky kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That last post was actually kinda tactless and crass :(

I was wondering what would happen after the last chapter, it wasnt this, lol. Guess mom isn't getting any from dad, especially if she got off that quick! Everything is left kinda hanging, but guess they are short chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous