All Comments on 'Majgen Ch. 019'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
charming

Very poignant. This storyline is so rich with possibilities as a vehicle for touching on one emotional topic after another. Entertaining, but much more than that. Delightful.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 15 years ago
ab-fab as always

Really great! The story keeps unfolding. I'm starting to understand a little about how her rape came to effect her, but I still don't get why her "eminations" motivated those other people to rape her. I guess it was a feeling of self loathing based on her being broken harted? Anyway, I trust all will be explained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YEAH!

I <3 your story, hope you keep up the good work :D!

ShayanielShayanielover 15 years ago
And another one!

Uiuiui!

In this (yet again brilliantly written) chapter - or rather in the following ones, I fear for Majgen and Aejoa!

They spend so much time together and forgot to talk...

*wince*

I fear the worst!

Cheers

-Shaya

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i liked it

a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Annoying.

Wish you'd settle on the spelling of your main character's name. I saw at least three variations. It's distracting. Proofread!

If you don't care enough to present it well, why should we?

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years agoAuthor
Notice from Author.

Sorry people the full story will not be posted online. Don't start reading, contact me if you want word once it is available in book form, in the far future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WHY?

Since it seems that you haven't abandoned this story, WHY post NINETEEN chapters (thats a lot!) of it in the first place, only to deny us the rest? And if you don't want people reading your work, I'd suggest you delete it from Literotica and stop wasting storage space and bandwidth - there are too many unfinished fragments on Literotica as it is.

ellyneiellyneialmost 15 years agoAuthor
Because...

Let me compartmentalise your questions a bit and split them into answerable bits.

---

Why did I begin posting it?

Because I had planned to post all of it.

---

Why did I stop posting it?

Several reasons. 1) Because I realised I shouldn't give away a project of this magnitude for free. 2) Because I realised it has a chance of reaching a much larger audience if it is published in the capitalistic fashion. 3) Because this story deserves the time and effort that it will take to write it RIGHT.

---

Why is it still up on lit?

Because I fear someone might try to steal it and literotica is one of the ways in which I can prove my copyright.

---

What you didn't ask:

Do you I feel bad about having deprived the Majgen readers of the rest? Bloody hell yes! I do. Very bad. And that is why, for a very long time, I had an offer in my profile that everyone who contacted me through lit could get a free signed copy of the book, once it gets published. Some people contacted me and said "Me, I want one." Each one of those will get one. If I can't get it published ill bloody print it out, bind it up, sign it and send to them myself.

---

How did you make it all the way to chapter 19 before you noticed my warnings anyway?

alphabetagammadeltaalphabetagammadeltaabout 13 years ago
Great Work!

I just finished reading the story up until this chapter. I really want to keep readings but there is no more. Other than misspellings and such it is very well written. The story line is very inventive and unique. It doesn't feel like you borrowed any of the main ideas from previous work. You dive into concepts of self and society in a manner I have not seen before. If you carried this out fully you could have the makings of sci-fi series ranked with the greats like Frank Herbert's Dune or Isaac Asimov's Foundation series. I see you haven't posted since 08 and I hope you are just taking a hiatus and haven't abandoned the story. If you need a beta reader I will be one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

imaginative series. incomplete but you've given us a lot and the last chapter ends at a natural place. best of luck and i hope to see this in print one day :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

i came back and reread the series. its intense and imaginative. of course i know now that its unfinished and won't be till publication but still a good read. TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry it ended

I thoroughly enjoyed the story of Majgen. I wonder if it has been published yet? I will be searching for it.

hoofers13hoofers13over 11 years ago
wow

I could never delve into the reasons why this story is so good. Nothing I could ever write would convey those reasons properly.

lusherlusherover 10 years ago
you gave fair warning

I understood the risks of falling in love with a story with no promised ending. It was worth it.

You are brilliant at basic world building using meticulous details of the biological and anthropological differences between species and worlds. You are brilliant at exploring character and motivation, especially Majgen's. The Path of the Heart has swiftly become one of my favorite fictional faiths. Whatever you are able to do with this story - or even if you do nothing with it at all - you've already achieved so much. I see/love this story, and it is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Story

I knew going in that it was not completed and started it anyway. Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not knowing anything you or your life since you wrote this fantastic story. All I can say is you are a great writer, and I hope you are well. Enjoyed it very much even knowing going in there was not an ending. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Thought Provoking story

Being a husband of an English Major (MA) I have a tendency to, on occasion, critique stories and would like to say you are doing a great job, both in syntax, grammar and structure. While there is a small area of improvement, it is not significant enough to necessitate any changes at this time. Incidentally, I have only seen about a dozen spelling error in this entire story to date and the relaxed style of you writing seems to garner considerable amount of imagination in the story and where it is headed.

Heartfelt congratulations to your endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a strange tale

what an odd (?) imagination to come up with this story. And I read it straight thru! Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

wish i was an empath and you could show me the path of the heart. being human and alone in your mind can be a bitch and i think we could heal each other as friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You have caught me on your web.

I too knew that it was unfinished but I will live with the wonderful experience and marvel at the imagination and heart you have put into this work. You took me dragging and screaming threw the Moth story. Even though you warned of the incompleteness of and more you told us not to read this story, I flew thru this wonderful story wanting it all and fearing the end as it rushed toward me at inhuman speeds. I cherish the heart ache.

This will be added to my go back and read and read again.

Please take care and find and keep love.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Have you published yet? Where can I get a copy!

Not being as eloquent as other people offering feedback I trust that great story, well written, really interesting concepts, read your story straight through and really loved it offer you something for so freely sharing what you have written

To those who want to bitch about the story being unfinished, especially if you already no many longer stories on literotica are unfinished, if you think about it there are a number of ways you can verify if a story is complete before you begin reading. Then don’t start reading!

To those who bitch about a very few spelling mistakes it inconsistencies get over yourselves, the story is free. The author never intended to offend you personally. There are ways of giving constructive critique e.g. reward the author with balanced feedback

This was my second read of this story and it is so good I will come back and read it again, if I can’t by a completed version

Ellynei do have you thought about updating your bio?

Thanks for sharing and I wish all the very best

Regards CRW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous