All Comments on 'I Turned Eighteen Yesterday'

by tittany

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
don87654don87654about 15 years ago
18 and Motherhood Already

Very erotic. God made you in a perfect way so you could get preggie, it was up to you to conserve your virginity. You elected not to by getting sloshed, and what better way to gain motherhood! You did not even know which one is the Daddy.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Very natural...

This is what cocks, pussies and cum are all about. Very erotic, altho we don't need any more part-Greasers.... for our welfare system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a sad story..

sad story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nicely Knocked

Wonderfully stirring story. Certainly enjoyed the subject matter and the writing style as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

nice they tricked you into thinking they both had used a condom .then they both got their cocks in your womb where they loaded their cum inside of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i like all impregnation stories, but the factt that she let herself be fucked twice is so sweet, so slutty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amy, Really?

Her friend gets pregnant and she turns her back on her? What a bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Happy eighteenth birthday!

I like impregnation stories. It only takes a few minutes for a hard cock to fertilize a pussy in heat; and more than a few gals have been knocked up by the stray stud strutting his stuff at a dance. I like the description of the studs cocks going deep and them holding still until they pumped her full of their virile seed. They went there hoping to breed and she furnished a pussy in heat for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Fond Memories

In my College days went on a week long ski trip. Unless you had a partner you waited in the "Singles" line, later the attendant would pair the next two for the trip up. Shared a ride with a redhead named Brenda, little did we know we would spend the week together. After we had lunch and went for drinks, and made plans for dinner. Where I was traveling with the Colleges Ski Club she was alone. After dinner we had sex, said she was on the Pill so I went bareback. This continued for a week, and she broke the news she was Engaged to be married, and she didn't use Birth Control. Brenda was having second thoughts about the engagement and nobody knew where she was except her girlfriend for dire emergencies. And she wanted to do something to break out of the hum drum life and do something daring. Later that day we left the resort,Brenda the following day. Couldn't help thinking of the cum I deposited in her. Wondered her reaction when/if she found herself pregnant. Her parents, her Fiancee'. Also wondered if she kept the baby or put it up for adoption. Or even had an abortion. And if I had a Son or Daughter and what he/she looked liked .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Those two studs probably had hard cocks most of the evening, hoping for a pussy in heat seeking their services. She probably did not intend to get bred, but her in-season pussy was looking for just such seed filled nuts and hard cocks to impregnate her. I would like more descriptions of the studs, like hairy chests and crotches and cut vs; uncut dicks. And how the studs felt as they injected their seed deep in her hot belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always spit out my drink laughing at childish stories when the woman in the story says, "baby batter". I feel like I was duped by a teenage boy wearing an AC/DC T-shirt that was typing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wanna know what Amy’s problem was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aw, I don't like that Amy stopped talking to her... If I were Amy, I'd want to catch up and keep my friend company through her pregnancy ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like the story but keep writing these kind of stories. Why Amy stopped talking to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous