All Comments on 'To Search in the Shadows'

by StephenThorn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice twist

This was an excellent short story, though not one for the kids. I found myself so involved in the tale, I almost felt how the main character, Ruth, would surely have felt at the end of it all. I truly did not expect the twist!

Great one, Staphen!!!

TJH

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mr. (Thorn)....keep up the great work

if you really like to read and you have a taste that may be a little on the morbid side, or you just like to know that by the end of the story you will walk away wondering--what if--keep reading this guys stuff he is one of the best writers i've ever come across. he will always keep you guessing because he is always thinking outside that confining box.

its me hope everythings well

StephenThornStephenThornover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you to all those who voted for my story

Although I didn't win the contest I do sincerely thank those persons who voted for my story. I also thank them for their kind words of praise. I hope you'll continue enjoying my work for years to come.

Kudos to the winners.

bloodysuebloodysuealmost 15 years ago
Great

Great twist at the end!!! Just how I like my stories :D Well done! Keep writing please :D

StephenThornStephenThornalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you, BloodySue

I'm glad you enjoyed "To Search in the Shadows." It's always good to know one's labors are appreciated. I hope you similarly enjoy my other stories at Literotica, and someday you'll read my non-erotic tales with equal pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
confused

eather iam confused or i just didnt get it but did she get turned or not?

slk6400slk6400over 10 years ago
Better than Dracula

Great Story, great ending!!! I was caught from the first few words. I'd love to read more of your work.

xkinkyxxkinkyxover 2 years ago

I loved it, the twist at the end was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous