All Comments on 'The Sailing Sextet'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
toffytoffyover 15 years ago
oh yeah

are there really women like you out there?.....oh god i hope so....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic Story

Well written and captivating story. I'm a sailor and could picture myself in every sailing scene and only wish I could have been there for even some of the sex scenes. Will be waiting for the 'returning home'story.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story and well written

Unlike most of the crap written on this site, this story is well done. I only hope the author will grace these pages with a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Wish I had been on that Cruise

This author has a way of bringing the reader directly into the scene. It doesn't turn innto a plain jerkoff session but you honestly feel you are part of the action.

MORE MORE MORE Please

CharlieLCharlieLover 15 years ago
Totally believable and HOT

Extremely well written and written in such a manner to make you believe that you were in the scenes with the characters. I do hope the author is working on more stories and in particular the return voyage of the boat she alluded to.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 15 years ago
You Continue to TOTALLY AMAZE ME!!!

Once again you have done it JAN... YOU are the BEST... Please, don't ever quite writing... Your skills are phenomenal... You have the unique ability to draw your readers into the story... As if they were right there as it happens... As an old "Salt" myself, I particularly enjoyed the sailing aspects of this one... Have done the trip that you described myself... My only wish is that mine had been as HOT as what you described in this one... Keep up the GREAT work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hottest

Hottest sailing story I've read! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Sailing and Songs.

Too,bad there wasn't a shorter dick aboard for Sally. Nice sailing guys. You got 5 stars from a old navy man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous