All Comments on 'Trying to Understand Ch. 04'

by SwtCountryGirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
terrific..and soooo hotttttt ! !

finally a story that women like myself and real bi couples turn-on to...nothing more of a turn-on to us..than dad/son bi family fun....and 99% of time is ommitted in the posts on this site..hopefully the entire family joins in...please continue this theme as you produce more chapters...once again terrific............

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gay Male

Put it in the Gay Male section for people that actually want to read stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

I was enjoying this until it got to the bit about the cuffs. Nevertheless, its great to have a story about father and son incest, this aspect is not explored as much as the mother/son. father/daughter scene which has been done to death on this site in the past few years. As for the woman from the USA who is always "so hot", I've seen her comments before with other stories of this genre and they are starting to get somewhat tiresome. She should try givibg original comments for each story she reads instead of saying the same thing over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't Listen

Don't listen to the gay male comment! If you didn't want to see it then you shouldn't have read it. It clearly states, "Father and son spend time together." What did you think was going to happen? That they were just going to hold hands?

As for you SwtCountryGir, nice job! I would have liked a little more description on what the father was feeling as his son took his cherry for the first time, but other than that, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Family

Fantastic! Loved it and looking for more. A family that fucks together stays together. I know. I've been the family whore with my man pussy and hot lips since pre teen years. My father has been doing me for many years and I still love it. I've gotten to where I'm giving my "pussy" and mouth to many of my relatives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous