All Comments on 'Why Blacks Could Rule the World'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just

Really Stupid, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Scary.

Other than the title (but I'll presume that's just rhetoric to grab attention), I'm going to mostly agree with you. One point of contention I have is in regard to black women driving away black fathers; the impression I have is that the overall situation is more a matter of the fathers choosing to abandon the woman/children. Otherwise, it goes back to what was said by Martin Luther King, Jr., whose words have been largely twisted beyond recognition by those with a political agenda. To paraphrase, "judge a man not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Garbage

Your essay is a hot mess. If you had said that African americans try to tear each other down in general, i wouldn't disagree, but the fact is that you emphasized African American women acting against men.

You didn't acknowledge any good examples of African American role models. Look at Barack Obama, Michelle is not wrecking him. Look at Will Smith, Jada is not wrecking him. No, instead you chose to focus on Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill. News flash, sexual harassment happens all the time. The fact of the matter is that if the allegations were true and he acted inappropriate, then he disrespected her as a sista. Please.

And mothers keeping fathers away from their children. I've seen one or two cases like that, but I've seen way more where the father just didn't want to be a father, just really didn't want the responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's possible

but that'd happen mostly only when the basketball courts, the football fields, and other such venues have been dominated by Asians and Whites.... <p>

when the these big 6-5, 250 pounder Black males represent their true numbers, or twice their numbers, at the various student bodies and faculties in places like CalTech, Berkeley, MIT, Dukes, Princeton, Yale, Stanford, Cornell, Harvard, etc..... then, ye, Blacks will likely rule the world. <p>

but NOT when they are eating mud pies --- real mud, mixed with barely edible cellulose --- in Haiti and Africa. <p>

ACTING like Will Smith and other haughty Black males in the ENTERTAINMENT business is ONE THING... <p>

being able to assemble giant conglomerates, which could in turn assemble robots and machines and computers worth trillions of dollars... such require more than wearing shoe sizes 15 or 20, and throwing little balls around... <p>

go the the top notch universities around the world --- or just those here in the USA, where the world comes to --- and see who or what "race" is slowly beginning to dominate, especially at computer science, mathematics, biochemistry, physics, engineering, robotics, nano-technology,,,, <p>

but, hey, there's nothing wrong with fanciful fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excuse me?

All you have to do is look at Africa to see what letting blacks run something will do. Every country there, since white Europeans left, is a shithole. What blacks need is for slavery to be reinstituted and let whites run things. The world would be a much better place for them. And yes, I include Osama Obama in this. The last thing this country needs is a black raghead thinking hes running things. I'm sure the Klan will have something to say about it if he is elected.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Say what?

I have to laugh out loud at racists who whine about racism. It is the ultimate in hypocrisy.

<P>

Last I checked, Haiti isn't exactly the idyllic paradise that the author would have us believe. The island's government is largely ineffectual, poverty is rampant, and crime in the form of drug dealing and prostitution is an accepted way of life. Haiti isn't exactly what I would offer up as a shining example of how black people are as capable as Caucasians.

<P>

If the United Nations is to be believed, Africa will, by 2055, be mostly depopulated due to famine, pestilence, war and poverty. It is the case now that Africa cannot feed itself. Unless a cure or vaccine is found for the AIDS virus, there aren't going to be very people living in Africa by the midpoint of the century so expecting them to rule the world is folly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If Blacks ruled the world it would a world

of killing drugs and hate. It would be a wordl of cities like Cleveland and Detroit and West LA and harlom in NYC not a world like we see now. God help us all if blacks rule the world they would be killing each otheer like they do in Africa now. AIDs and war and bad things man bad things. But then Sam might be able to laid then!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why Blacks Could Rule the World

I like to read stories from this site because their entertaining. Sometimes, disturbing... I digress...

I am also from another country; the Dominican Republic. I came here when I was a baby. I also had similar attitude towards African Americans and Nuyoricans until a friend of mine who's deceased had a very good explanation. "If your forefathers were slaves in this country, your generations will most likely have a slave mentally". I went back to DR and visited a Native American reservation, and then I understood what he meant.

Even though it's a third world country, Dominican Republic is run by Dominicans, as well as other countries in the third world. We don't have others ruling over us and beating into our heads that we're no good for generations. Sure, every country has or had their share of events, but here is systematic. Overtime, you will have a race or races of people who will believe they're no good. For example, the hopelessness in the ghettos and the reservations. Now, I am not saying ALL are ghetto. You have a lot of success within the minority communities here. However, with the divide and conquer tactic, it's all about self NOT the community itself. You see this behavior within the African American, Native American and the Nuyoricans groups.

I see both sides of the coin. Yes, we come here to work and we're family oriented. Sometimes, we have 3 jobs at the same time. But, we should not judge groups of people who are here without knowing their history. Moreover, if it was that great in the first place, we would still be there, wouldn't we? Yet, I find it disrespectful when someone says "Why don't go back where you're from"? I believe the only people who can say that are the Native Americans.

In summary, I am not knocking your experience, but I think you need to get out more. By reading your letters, it's obvious you have a problem with women, especially African American women. I also believe the issue you have with women should be discussed with a therapist not on a sex site.

Good luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2131 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...