All Comments on 'Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 16'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He's back!

Christo,

Wonderful to have you back after four years. Looking forward to reading more of your great writing.

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88over 15 years ago
Finally!

So glad to have you back. I believe there are many people eagerly awaiting each story of yours. Now, about this chapter, it was nice and segued the previous chapter very well. Nothing too intensely hot, but very erotic throughout. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better than the best

I am so glad u have continued this story, it is simply wonderful, so much more thatn erotica. I hope it goes another 16 chapters.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bout time!

Glad you're back. I was thinking about this series a few months back and wondering if you'd ever finished it. I'd forgotten the exact name though until I saw it in the new list a few days ago.

bigartebigarteover 15 years ago
Welcome back

Great to see you are continuing this wonderful erotic series. Don't take too long for the next episode please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He's back!

Thought you'd never come back. Look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quality.... At last!

You were missed my friend

aidfnaidfnabout 15 years ago
Couldn't imagine waiting 4 years

Wonderful story, it has so many of the things i look for. I'm almost glad I only found this a few days ago. I could not imagine waiting 4 years for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

An amazing and imaginative SERIES.The wait was worth the while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Argh!

FINSH THE FREAKIN' STORY. ALREADY...!

(please?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pleeeease....

If you finish the story, i'll make you the best Italian "Pittsburgh" Wedding Soup ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesomely erotic and intellectually stimulating

I just read all 16 chapters and absolutely love the story and your awesome storytelling. I look forward the the next chapters. You have a gift truly as big as Danny's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AND.....

.....YOU WON;T HAVE TO WAIT FOUR YEARS FOR CHAPTER 17.

(&@$?@*)!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ch 17

when is ch17 comming out i really want to no how the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NOW..............

................you're just being CRUEL! YOU &@$*&%#$##@$!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alright!! The Steelers are coming back...

...we just need Christo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
weeping, weeping, weeping...

... slowly dying... (cough!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting......

Very good story. I'm rarely write comment so you should know how this story affect....

keep on writing.

we realy want to know the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ummm

Didn't you say something about not making us wait for four years?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
;_;

Damn, i just recently started reading this and just finished it today, i guess ill never get to read the end of it ;_;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An Interesting Collection of Chapters! Hopefully You Finish What You Have Started!

Life does present us challenges that can cause us to place greater importance on our everyday life instead of our past time activities. Such is the case in your life. Hopefully, things will settle down soon and you can return to this site and complete this pieced, allowing your readers to finally enjoy it to its conclusion, rather than continuing to leave them hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please...

...come back to us! From a fellow Pennsylvanian

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
your promise?

There's not much time left on the promise of not making us wait four years for chapter 17.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Goodbye....

:'-(:'-(:'-(....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Relieved

Personally I'm relieved there isn't a chapter 17. The intensity of all the lead up of how bad it's going to be for this poor sap is too much. I have no desire to read his face and body are beaten to pulp by the guy & his pals who want to get even, and no, I have no desire to vicariously experience & be unable to stop the humiliation and torture of this poor sap by the lunatic Julia & her daughter. Why would any of you want to read that??! I couldn't read chapter 12 once I realized he was being set up & yet had no clue. The next chapter will be the same unless the author creates an accident that gets rid of the 2 women from hell & spares the sap from any demise. I mean, would you watch someone you know is good get set up? Not me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love this

Love theses stories! Cant wait to read ch 17

davm2106davm2106over 10 years ago
Waiting...

Your right we won't have to wait four years for chapter 17, we just have to wait five years and counting. I thought when I started this series that 16 chapters would have ended the story. But alas, I'm waiting, and waiting, and...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where are you.......

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

From your #1 fan in PA

das_risikodas_risikoover 10 years ago

Well, I have made it through all of the series and I must say, this is one of the best written stories on Lit. Character development is excellent and the plot with all of its twists - wow! Although some of the twists have been predictable, the story has been great. The underlying love story between Danny and Bridget shows the author's true writing talent. Thanks so much for the well written story.

The last few chapters have started to get a little old. As much as I have enjoyed the story, I am hoping it ends soon. I am afraid of how the story might end. I hope my premonition about it is wrong. However, it seems obvious to me what Julia is going to do. If I am right, I don't want to read the end.

smith1599smith1599about 10 years ago
Well, this just bites:'(:'(:'(

Found an older woman that's Anti-erotica.....(SIGH!!)>:P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wish he would tell his parent's what he knows about them

First, I wouldn't complain if it wasn't a TERRIFIC story but I sure wish he would grow some balls and call his parents out for doing what they selfishly do to the supposed love of his life without considering how he would feel about it. I mean c'mon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad it didn't finish I think...

The author must really hate Danny.

Bridget is obviously going to screw him over at the prom, and that would be bad enough, but as well as that Danny has to deal with the fact that she's basically cuckolded him by moving in on the only woman he feels he can trust nowadays (Elaine). Just when you think that's bad enough, the situation is made worse by Bridget engaging in a sexual relationship with him mum which sounds like it's going to continue regardless.

Perhaps worst of all, his dad (who up until now we've only thought of as a good guy) has even fucked the girl Danny has said he loves. Even in an unrealistic setting like this story, I can't believe a good father would be willing to ignore their son's feelings and just fuck the girl he loves.

So I'm glad the author isn't going any further as I don't think anyone needs to read about Danny crying in his room while Bridget has a threesome with his parents - which knowing the author would probably happen only an hour after breaking his heart at the prom.

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 9 years ago
grow a pair

Great story, wish there weren't such long gaps between installments.

Wish Danny would man the fuck up and put Julia in her place, he should tell Bridgit her mom raped him and get the women who were there to back him up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, technically the author was correct...

It is absolutely not 4 years till chapter 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please...WHYYYY...FUCK!

Please come back:''''''((((

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Very intense! I started reading thinking there's no way I'd get into this

WRONG!!! I spent days in a state of arousal that was just as delicious as the release. Can't wait for the next chapter!

panniermanpanniermanabout 7 years ago
WOW

got to know what happened at the prom ,waiting in anticipation lol

bootneck81bootneck81over 6 years ago
Brilliant

I could read this story as a novel, It has had me hooked since chapter one. One of the best I have read on this site, well done and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish

The Story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
9+ years

Think it's safe to say the author isn't making a comeback after 9+ years. Even if he did his writing skill would be hella rusty. This is why I skim stories instead of reading them, this happens too many times.

Probably for the best there isn't any more chapters. Personally I thought this story went downhill after chapter 9. It's getting into soap opera territory. Why is Bridget so insistent Danny doesn't sleep with her mom? She is sleeping with his mom.

Would be a welcome surprise if Christo makes a comeback, but I highly doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amen on the skimming

Just have to say I skim stories too hate getting involved in a long story only to find it isn't finished. Too bad kind of hoping Danny relieve himself of some of his frustrations deep in his own Mom's pussy. Would be an easy way for her to convince him to drop Bridget since she is apparently his female equivalent in sexual prowess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hurry

I'm dying for more. I need more !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ten Years Tomorrow — still no closure =))

Hello christo, I've just read your series, throughly enjoyed the twisted tale (or tail?) anyway... You wrote that it would not be another four years until the next chapter, but it seems that tomorrow will be ten years since chapter 16 was posted:

Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 16 10/18/08.

I have no idea where life has led you, but if you had additions in mind, I like the rest of comments would enjoy the reading experience. Hopefully someday I will run across this again noticing a chapter 17, or more.

your neighbor John Doe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next Chapter?

You said we wouldn’t have to wait 4 years for the next chapter. It’s been 12 years. Is there another chapter coming??

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

I'm glad the author isn't going any further as I don't think anyone needs to read about Danny crying in his room while Bridget has a threesome with his parents - which knowing the author would probably happen only an hour after breaking his heart at the prom.

That said, is this author on another forum? Kinda weird he would take a 5 year hiatus for just one chapter with no conclusion. Different user name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

16 chapters and walks away....? There should be some warning about abandoned and unfinished stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, you are a freaking idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a fucking joke. Mostly the same shit. This'll never be resolved. Danny should have just said fuck it and left after a good portion of all this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the whackiest and weirdest sex stories I've ever read. OMG what a bunch of middle aged nymphomaniacs and lesbians practicing every conceivable perversion. Danny's autofellatio bit was overdone. It was interesting to read about the technique once and may be twice but after that it started to get boring and disgusting. It need not have been described in details every time he performed it.

I enjoyed reading all parts of the series thanks to good writing peppered with humour, except the last part. It was full of exaggerations even for an erotic piece of fiction. Danny exacting a promise from Ted to fuck an entire gathering of women followed by a stampede in front of Ted's office with a crowd of women gate crashing to get laid by him was more than I could handle. May be it was put in just to make the whole thing hilarious.

Considering that the last chapter was written 13 years ago, I don't suppose there is any chance of this story concluding.

Also the author has stopped writing anything at all in Literotica after this. I wish he would restart as he is easily one of the top writers in Literotica in my view and I enjoyed reading all his submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

its too bad that no one has ever tried to give a finale for this story.

were i a writer, i'd end it at the prom in a 2 parter (19 - 20) and leave a door open for a possble followup.

alas, i am not a writer..

wont anyone be our hero?

ei62ei62over 1 year ago

what a total waste of a few valuable hrs of my time,this bloke lives in an alternative planet

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
This Story Needs A Ending.

Im Not A Writer, But Ill Give A Very Loose, Very Brief Ending As I Saw It In My Head.

There Is Some Kind Of Fight, Then Make-Up Sex Moment At The Prom, Then There Is One Huge Orgy Starring All Chartchers From The Entire Story.

The End.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous