All Comments on 'The Neighbor Girl'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Great story... well-written... one of the best on this site... thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nothing fake

Amazing , one of the few stories that I actally believed to have really happened . You told it simply without any exageration and as an older person I could feel your emotions . Do write more like this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
follow up story?

HELLO,

love your story, and i hope there will

be a follow up story. you have a way

with words that make it sound exciting!

good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Entertaining, but...

I know I'll get flamed for this, and I don't care; but what the hell is wrong with picking a tense and staying with it? Past tense, no, present, no, no, past... I got dizzy.<p>Also, what's up with the unquoted dialog?<p>All I'm talking about is attention to writing English. Is that so much to ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LMAO

I loved the ending. That was kind of cute. I do think there should be a sequel or something. Maybe Diane comes back or something.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Very nice story,

and so sweet. It all seemed so plausible. Of course I loved the neat ending, which opens the door for another great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the making of another story

that was a great story, and perhaps

you will write a follow up story.

please do.

xxxxxx

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
I loved it!

I was beginning to wonder, but then the condom issue came up. It was handled beautifully and your "blanks" status certainly added the needed eroticism to the story. She must have been very horny after that revelation! Now she can fuck her new boyfriend and still fuck you without her being afraid of getting pregnant by a side benefit of your cock once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
when are going to write the follow up to this story?

it has been 2 years since you wrote this. when are you

going to finish the story?

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Nice

Love the build up to an erotic coupling or three. Then you go and introduce a cheerleader. wow

Hope you plan to continue this as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SEQUEL

Guys. Guys. Guys.

Calling for a sequel that is already written....well, I don't want to be mean.

The Submissions page of ainu2 shows the second chapter was submitted only 8 days later.

Calls for a sequel without checking the Submissions page, and without checking the ending sidebar "Also in This Series," does not make you look too smart.

Clever 5 star story.

Paul in Oklahoma

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****What a short HOT very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous