All Comments on 'Box Lunch Ch. 02'

by arbenitre

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good in its own right...

But I loved the first part better. These are amazing you just don't have any idea. This is exactly the kind of fantasy that I have always wanted. I love you you approach to D/s and be assured that I will read all of your stories tonight. You are incredibly amazing and you are a Dom Dream!

shaneeshaneeover 14 years ago
WOW!!!! Such a wonderful story!!

Loved part one, got even wetter with part 2. Your male character is so close to the kind of master I crave, but for the beating. The fact that he controls her with only his voice and her need to please him. THAT is surely the ultimate in such a relationship! Keep writing!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

'Tis sad you no longer post. You have such a wonderful sensibility about the D/s relationship. Not to mention-unf....

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Dear nonnie, thank you for your well written correction.

Arbenitre, my humble apologies for not noting the recent post. I missed the date as I scrolled through your list. I'll just offer my lame opinion once again- you write good stuff.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Oh, and dear nonnie...

The author's profile states male, and the photo has a decidedly masculine appearance, so I'm not sure he appreciates the possibly hermaphroditic reference your research produced. Just saying.... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous