All Comments on 'How to be a Slut for Your Guy'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The bit about

the hair irritated me but overall a very well put commentary on sex.

unfairplayunfairplayover 15 years ago
Well said!

I have to sigh about this one. Most of what was written is so true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep writing...!

Hey Bats...

You're spot on, as always. I've got the great good fortune to be married to a good-humored slut.

Very glad to see you're writing again... I think that your 2003 article "Breaking the Rules of Sex & Marriage" is one of the top ten things ever written on Literotica.

wanderingwondererwanderingwondererover 15 years ago
This SLUT calls him DADDY!!

Being married for 20 years, things get a little...stale.

I was sucking my husband, our nightly ritual, puts him to sleep. But, he was taking forever, I got desperate and said, "are you going to give me cum to drink daddy". WOW, he grabbed my head and all I could do was hold on for the ride of my life. Being a slut has turned our sex life around!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Actually this should be "How to be a Slut for

your girl' Most men including the jerk who penned this have no idea how to keep a girls interest for the long haul nor are they interested in trying. Then when the girl seeks a real man as many do he gets all bent out of shape and has no idea why she would dare.

FeistyScorpioFeistyScorpioover 15 years ago
it's great to have you back

This article is so true! You did a great job, as always; it's nice to hear an honest, male opinion. Your work is sexy and humorous, but still truthful. I hope this is the first of many more stories from you - either how-tos or fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
slutty works!!!!

It is definately true the sluttier you are the mre turned on he gets! I love the power it gives me! He'll do anything forme because I am so slutty in the bedroom, outsdie I am as feminine and proper as can be, but watch out behind those doors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can I keep you?

Seriously, just the picture of your arm in your profile is like dayummm you're a MAN.

Hmm.

Long dark hair, big breasts, long legs, kinky and loves sex? If I was single.......that describes me to a "T". Maybe I can convince my bf to let you be the first to join us...heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Would have to agree...

God...loved all of your stories, articles etc. The comment about your forearm...totally a turn on. Never though of that part of the body as hot but damn you manage it. Love being a slut and doing anything he wants...are reading your articles came up with a few things he hadn't asked for and really liked.

Waiting and wanting more...we are all greedy for one thing or another.

btw...freak also!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

I'm always so self-conscious of being such a good-girl and I've been trying to be a slut for him, mostly cause it turns me on so much to see him turned on by things I do. He recently pointed out that he loves when if I have my hair up and let it down and shake it. or when I'm waiting for things to finish cooking in the microwave I tend to bend over the microwave sorta like getting ready for doggie-style. I like being his little slut and I'm really really glad for these little tips. I'm wet just frim reading them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I think the most important thing people can take from this "How to" is that you and your partner need to be on the same... level of freak. The man I'm with now, as we've explored sex and different areas of it together, has made me realize the type of sex people enjoy is highly individual and if two people are incompatible... it's not going to work out well. I'm luck enough to found what I consider to be my perfect match on almost the first try. That's not to say two people can't work together, and find ways to satisfy each others desires, but unless, as the author mentioned, there's effort and changing it's likely to be a lost cause.

The second most important thing I read here was women need to be enthusiastic about sex! Acting like you enjoy sex and want it badly is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about and is likely to be a massive turn on for your partner. I think our culture often pushes that women aren't suppose to need or want sex as much as men, but it's entirely false. That perception unfortunately keeps a lot of women from fully expressing themselves sexually. I didn't really understand this until I talked about it with my partner. I had felt embarrassed about telling him my fantasies and how often I liked sex, but he told me he loved how much I enjoyed sex, and all the dirty things I thought about, etc. I realized that without even knowing it I felt strange for acting/thinking that way as a woman, but now I know it's something to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My god, I think I love you.

You have helped me so much and I will always remember this. I just hope I won't get too embarassed. Haha, thank you sir! By the way, in one of those girls with long dark hair and big breasts. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how to be

well i understand now..get down and drity..but clean fun...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really great article...

Unfortunately, you're going to get a lot of controversy regarding your unfiltered feedback. I however, couldn't agree more. It's a sad day when you get so far from your husband (or spouse). Hot sex with your partner must be met with passion and enthusiasm in order to work. Guys in particular, just want to have wild passionate uninhibited sex with a woman that's into it. Bottom line...get your head in the game and f@ck your man like you're his slut on the side. Blow your man ladies, or someone else will...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spot on.

That could have been me writing... well done... COMMUNICATION is the key and the desire to make your partner happy. Im in a wonderful relationship where we both do anything to please the other.. and my gal who i love dearly is my filthy slut in the bedroom ONLY.. it brings us closer and there is a very romantic side to it all. Try it people... be honest...communicate....be daring and go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love this, but what about when you do this and you don't get what u expect in return..

I've looked online. I've scoured Google, the internet.. I cannot find one decent article on a man worshiping a woman. Maybe its a boyfriend, maybe its a lover, perhaps.. its your husband, who knows..? I cannot be the only woman who has someone who whoships the ground she walks on, I cannot be the only one who has a man who licks the pavement she tippy-toed on. If I am.. I feel so sad..i feel sad, for the lady who hasn't been worshiped. Who hasn't wanted a man on his knees? Who hasn't wanted a man begging to have a wet pussy in their face?

I'm sure theres plenty of articles of ow to be a slut for ur guy, how to be a lady in the streets but to be a freak in the sheets, for women its not that simple.. I read an article by a guy who knows a lot, a lot about sex, a lot about relationships and a lot about marriage. He wasnt wrong, but he wasnt quite right either. I dont think there's any other way but to say it like this.. u dont quite get it, until you understand a womans perspective..i get that men respond to sex, I really do. I'm sure a lot of women do. Men LOVE sex. I understand that. Women, GET IT, we understand it.

I recently “tested my bf,” of 5 years on this. We started off having crazy mind-blowing sex.. several time a day for a few years.. the last year or so, I haven't really felt the connection that we used to have, maybe its sex, maybe its lack-there-of, maybe its something else.. who knows.. anyway, I wanted to see if I increased the sex and desire, if our relationship would change.. so far, it's been 1 day and this is EXACTLY what I text him

“come home tonight, when you get off”

“i wanna suck your cock until you explode in my mouth”

“i wanna feel your hot cum going down my throat”

“dont make me wait until tomorrow. I want it tonight..”

he wasnt gonna come home tjhat night, he doesnt live with me, he lives about 45 mins away but, that night he raced home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
31 years of marriage - truth

I agree with you. My husband and I are freaks in bed. We have fun, we laugh, we experiment, buy toys, watch movies etc. We average making love about 3-4 times a week. While life is difficult at times, our physical relationship keeps us connected in a way that nothing else does. I purpose to make our bed room a beautiful romantic and sensual room. (He put the hooks in the ceiling)...Don't let your sex life get old. Go to a sex shop and ask about a new toy, massage oil, etc. Watch sexy tv series together. Remember a man makes love to feel loved but a woman needs to feel loved in order to make love. I often tell my husband, "honey, the spirit is willing but the body needs time." He knows that I need more foreplay. Communication is key!

yowseryowserabout 7 years ago
Seducing

Intriguing comments. I don't think most women realize how easy it is to be attractive. Sometimes the simplest thing (even in a long-standing relationship) can act as a powerful trigger. Long hair usually worn down, when put up (and revealing a sweet inviting neck) changes everything. A bare shoulder. No bra. Something slightly different, accompanied by a quick wanton look and you have "available" (the quality I think you suggest with ideas about make-up, dress etc.) underlined. And that, with anticipation of what might be down the road, can be electric.

Provocative essay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My husband is doing this for me and I am loving it and blossoming before his eyes. 8 look forward to bringing out my inner slut and his pleasure is greater than ever before he loves me so much I totally love pleasing him with feeding him cum

kittenonedgekittenonedgeabout 1 year ago

what can i do if i already am slutty (for HIM) and i am open and a very sexxxual and (I'm told) sexxxy person and my Boyfriend is addicted to increasingly darker porn and also has been dabbling with guys and there is hardly a spark between us now even though i put so much effort into our sex life even trying new things FOR him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous