All Comments on 'Staying At My Nan's House'

by kkma2024

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice plot but not well done.

But the 100 is for a good idea.

Many a sibling couple has gone just this far including my sis an me.

bifemftwbifemftwabout 18 years ago
Spelling

Try using spell check or the like. Very distracting to read through misspelled words. Other than that, your fantasies seem to run along the same lines as mine so I enjoyed it.

bisexualincestuousfemale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good but

good but it's to bad he didn't get to munch her pussy or fuck her you need to continue this story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My sister made me cum

I was staying at a hotel whilst visiting my sister who lived abroad. I went to her house, she was 18 I was 25. We were due to go out that evening so she was in the shower while I was changing in the spare room. Because it was so hot I was walking around her flat naked when she came out of the shower in her towel. I had a hard on because I was planning on having a wank while she was showering . She caught me in her front room naked but because of her job, she' been a dancer for years, I thought what the hell she's seen guys naked wondering around before, I'd try to make a joke and get back to my room. She made a comment about she didn't think she'd see her brother like this and gave me a hug. Due to the few glasses of wine and the fact she put her hands on my bottom I tried the same by lifting up her towel and holding her backside. After what seemed an age of us just holding each other I dared myself to try to undo her towel. She didn't stop me so there we were naked hugging with my dick pushed up against her really flat tummy. I went for her breasts, small firm ballet dancer's breasts, she reached round my hips and touched my dick. We ended up on her sofa, my dick pushed deep in her with her riding me. We knew this couldn't continue so I fingered her with one hand stroking her thighs with the other while she wanked me. I shot so much spunk on her stomach then finished her off, her left leg trembling as she orgasmed. For the rest of the week we sunbathed naked on her balcony, the night before I left she gave me a very gentle blowjob. Can't wait to visit her again!.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

People in Norwich don't say "bro" and they regularly fuck their sisters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it when a story makes me cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous