All Comments on 'An Essay on Rude Black Females'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A bit far-fetched, but...

...why did you choose to post it here? I feel that this would be better suited to, say, a forum or such for Black people... I completely agree with you on some points, but as a 22 year old, recently "degreed" Black female who comes from the school of "Please and Thank You or You Embarrass Your Mama and all Ancestors," I just can't get down with all-inclusive statements. I smiled when I worked at a McDonald's where people cursed me out, I say hi to people on the street: some return the sentiments, others look at me like I just announced that I ate their first-born child. I wouldn't say solely Black women are rude- in my experience, people are rude. Then again, I was born, raised, and still reside in the Midwest; therefore, I am not sure how your experience contrasts as a male from another country. I truly wish you much success though, both in your career and writing.

unfairplayunfairplayover 15 years ago
I can't help but...

be amused when I read things like this. It's comical to see phrases like, "I just wish more black men and black women from America were living up to their full potential ", "Many black men I meet act like savages","All black women are chicken-heads", "most black women are stuck-up, rude, crude, obnoxious and downright vicious".

But black people shouldn't tear each other to pieces, right? Did you borrow that line from somewhere because it seemed to fill the paragraph nicely? It's disingenuous at best and smug hypocrisy at worst.

If you were truly attempting to make a point, you should attempt to do so in a more logical way. Using words like most, all and many to describe millions of people is beneath the dignity of a college-educated, enterprising "gentleman". It's also juvenile, as is the idea of casting dispersions by using the same behavior that you're condemning.

But since you've posted this on an erotic story site, I'm going to assume you're probably just trying to incite some of the behavior you seem to abhor so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It does sound like a comment

by Bill Cosby. Funny how many black styles are picked up by whites imitating, think of the copycat hat turned around adn pants too low also. You have a pretty good list except for Barack who is just a talking head for whoever runs him and writes his scripts.

eboniluv1eboniluv1over 15 years ago
A MSG from A Rude Black Female

First off when you have a vagina or consider ur self a black woman or female then i'd take ur piece seriously but from where i stand ur just another man fostering ur thoughts and opinions about one group of women.

second

its not blaming if its systematized and ingrained. I agree with some points but history has a way of repeating itself. how can one live up to their true potential if the society they are living in was not built to support them. if the system continues to marginalize them. its great that BO is running for president and he might win but guess what? unless the system and structure of this country is broken down and re-evaluated to identify all as human beings then he is no more than a puppet on the systems strings. Ur piece is well written but nothing i haven't heard or read before. Sometimes i wonder how i can reach my true potential when im still forced to write and speak in the Master's language. How my people can reach their full potentials if they are to strive to become like the other and i'd rather them not take that route because the other only lie, steal, cheat, rape and murder the innocent. But i digress, blaming the white man is simple and u see it as as easy out. but history plays a pivotal role in the present and future, the systems are still in place and the only history that is supposedly factual is the white man's history, the Master's history. Ok I'm tired i would have liked to spend more time on this but Massa callin me to work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
maybe the Black woman is tired of the bullshyt!

Seeing as I did go to college, am the foundation of my family, didn't have a bunch of babies with a bunch of baby daddies, and work hard for a living all day, every day all I have to say to your comment "All black women are chicken-heads." is a big FUCK YOU and you can take that just as rudely as you please....(and even if I hadn't, FUCK YOU anyway for trying to judge anyone)

I know reading this bullshyt didn't make me feel like being any pleasanter. Like you said the Black woman has worked damned hard, and sacrificed much, and is the least honored humans on this planet for all we have done.

So FUCK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Black Pussy/Women the Best! Fuck U FAG!!!

Dude, you are talking shit! Black WOmen are the best, mother fuck you damn shithead Bitch! Every man in the US wants to fuck Michelle Obama, Beyonce, Jada Pinket and all these other fine Black WOmen out there. Only a fag wants fuck Hilary Clinton! In fact, I know many Cracker/Chink/Towelhead pale bitches and their hairy pale cavemen wanna eat Michelle's Pussy and suck Oprah's asshole! So what you talking, jerk. AHHHHH SHit! You are a fag, you bitch! I bet you are a white man! Who wants those skinny white bitches with bodies like a boy and chubby legs? OK, sure, there are many hot white I would fuck, but black pussy rules. Its made for licking! WHo gives a shit if a sister has an attitude. All bitches in America have an attitude. Look at these Latina bitches cussing out their men and beating up their kids. Or these agressive CHink bitches out there. And white trailer trash bitches are always easy to fight! WHy do you wanna single out the black woman! Fuck you! Black pussy rules! Black Bitches the Best motherfucker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
RE:

You know..that is almost funny that you write this. I am a black, college educated female,, and I have a career, with no immideate family. I take care of my mother when she wants help.. and what you have written should offend me. It does not. I find it sad that all you can see is what you have written. It shows you limitations and you judgements on poeple you don't understand or care too. You speak of the great Black Americans like Obama. The difference between them and you is they reach out and uplift.. not put down and step on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i understand completely brotha

im a 35 yr old black man married to a hispanic woman,but since i was 12 i preferred women of a different race.they were nicer to me than black females ,ive had negative experiences with black females.a few were nice but not many.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago

This piece made me very sad. I'm a black woman. I am not an African-American; I am proudly Jamaican; and as an outsider it seems to me that a part of the problem is that there are too many persons out there tearing down young black women rather than showing them who they might be with a little encouragement. You don't have to start with an Oprah or a Condi Rice, if you give their own mothers or teachers some credit for being role models, or for at least TRYING to be role models, maybe the message would be well learned, but it does not help when even black men have nothing good to say about their own sisters, mothers, cousins, aunts, daughters and neighbours.

You also disgrace yourself when you curse women, of any race, in public as you have done in the name of "explanation". To whom are you explaining the so-called behaviour of some of the black women whom you have met and seen? You exaggerate badly because I am sure that you have not experienced even a significant fraction of one percent of the black women out there.

You have an ability to write, I will grant you that; but you need to use your gift in a positive and creative way. I have spent the past eight months trying to show my homeland in an alternative light to anyone who cares to have a look or to learn something about the real Jamaica. I would invite you to use your penchant to write to begin to show the young women in Bostom about whom you are concerned an alternative way of being. I suspect that this forum here on Literotica would not be the place in which to do this.

I have come across your work before; you have a passion for venting your views. You need to think of a career in politics, or in public service of another kind. You do not help things by adding fuel to the flames engulfing your people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...