All Comments on 'The Neighbour's Son Ch. 01'

by suelove58

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
review of "The Neighbour's Son Ch. 01"

Very nice. I look forward to reading chapter 2. This story has a great deal of potential, and as this is from a new author, I am eager to see where she'll go with it!

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Serendipitous adventure

Very good beginning to what I hope will be a much longer story.

<br /><br />

I liked the way in which your protagonist slides a finger inside her "entrance" and then licks the juice from her finger. I also liked the way she exerted control over him (pushing him around and such), despite her apparent inexperience in that role.

<br /><br />

She will need to find more ways to dominate him, to remind the peeper who’s boss. Or are you planning a role reversal?

<br /><br />

If the former, she might do little things like shaving his pubes, having him do some chores around her house or yard while scantily-clad, etc. As the story ends, he seems destined to pay homage to her womanhood with his tongue, as well he should. A face-sitting might be in order. Perhaps she flexes her PC muscles to better scent-mark his face.

<br /><br />

I suppose it’s too late for her to give the rascal the spanking he deserves. But perhaps you could still arrange for that in some plausible way. She could have taken the opportunity to feel his butt muscles and others. Some woman seem to enjoy that. How about you?

<br /><br />

She would have more leverage over him if she had taken a photograph of him sniffing her panties or playing with them and if she had remained dressed in her robe.

<br /><br />

Is she going the keep him to herself, or will she share him with one or more of her friends who would enjoy having a boytoy to play with? Many women get a thrill from seeing virile young men wanking and/or spurting. Some even like to milk a man dry. (And, I suspect, many of your female readers would like to read about such things.)

<br /><br />

Please include more details, such as her reactions. For example, did she have three little erections while watching him wank? The more vivid the better.

<br /><br />

Thanks for a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Egomania

This must rate as the most egotistic item on the site. Of two paragraphs taken at random, one had the first person singular pronoun 30 times in 184 words (i.e. nearly 1 in 6), and the other an astonishing 19 times in 106 words (i.e. nearly 1 in 5)!

And one does not "where" tights or stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT!!

Can't wait for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too Little Punishment

Great story, but I was expecting more punishment, given the description. Why didn't she give him a good spanking? She could have spanked him until he agrees to obey her in the future. She could have tied him up before doing so — before he even realized what was happening to him. Heck, she could have teased him mercilessly, arousing him repeatedly and then denying him a climax. She could have phoned a girlfriend quietly from another room, invited her over, acted like her visit was prearranged, and said something like "Look what I caught!" to her. Then the visitor could have done things like mussing his hair, tugging on his private parts, teasing him verbally, and spanking him some more. Now that would have been some punishment! And it would be turn about for the peeper.

NiklockNiklockover 15 years ago
Love Thy Neighbour?

Excellent prose...thoroughly enjoyed the content, and the style...more, more, more suelove!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Definitely sexy

Hot streams of flying cream are definitely sexy. And those young guys can really shoot it — and shoot it often! They ought to be putting on a show for us gals. I bet I'm not the only one who wants to read more about guys erupting. Give us more. Send videos, dear. ;-)

<br /><br />

Young guys should be coming to us mature women for some tutoring. We may not have the perkiest tits, but we know our way around a man's body. We are more self-assured, so we'll do things that younger gals haven't even thought of and wouldn't do if they had thought of them.

<br /><br />

I hope Sue makes good use of Matt. She should make sure that he knows that women — especially older women — rule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done!

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First one to cum

What a very erotic story. cant wait to read more. great start

To what seems like a very hot and horny beginning.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
fingering your slit while watching

fantastic story the neighbour,s son ch1

can't wait to read ch2 if its as horny as this story.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathabout 10 years ago
sue, please keep writing

Loved neighbour's son. Can't wait to read part two. I hope you're still writing. Can't bear to think that once I finish reading your stories, there will be no more. The story hit me hard. I was sitting in my office, and was just going to do a little light reading. Now, my door is closed, and I'm licking precum from my fingers, and I don't know if I'll make it through part 2. Love the way you write.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Mmmm!

What a delicious story... But so short,you're such a tease lady;)

Gonna read part two now... Thank You...

I've added you to my favorites as well...😊

HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifteralmost 6 years ago
Wow

Very hot sexy story. Takes me back to my own fantasies. As there were several women in our neighborhood with whom I imagined being in this very situation. In two such cases, I actually had access and acquired a pair of panties from each for my own delirious sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really nice start

Went just far enough to maintain interest for chapter 2.

Gave it 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh dear

With one hand holding his cock I used my other two work his jeans over his hips - amazing, a woman with three hands.

Either poor grammar or bad spelling.

Re-read it before you post.

It's knew not new.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuelove58@suelove58
376 Followers
Hard-working, intelligent, quite straight laced and independently minded lady. Love to read, garden and sunbathe. Reading whilst sunbathing in the garden is utopia. I have encountered some lovely people on Lit - in the "boards" and various chat rooms. Feel free to contact me i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES