All Comments on 'From Married Friend to Lover'

by cardshark72

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It happens

Yes it does happen.....as I have been frends with a married woman..and yes we ended up fucking for years in her unprotected married pussy.....and you guessed it, gave her two beautiful children......only problem.....was the color of their eyes.....oops!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
only a fool would refuse an invitation like that

It wouldn't be right to refuse a hot little slut like her. You are obligated to knock her up, and that all that is need to be said about that.Just fuck her brains out and enjoy her body,then set back and watch her belly swell up. Damn that's good....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It Truly does Happen

I am a married woman who has done this, the result is my beautiful twin daughters now 22 years old. Horny as all in NJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

It is amazing or totally baffling. I "think" I have a college age kid that calls someone else Dad. She was gorgeous and had the hardest nipples I've ever tasted. As I started to slide into her pussy, I asked, "You are on birth control right?"

"No. Don't worry about it just fuck me."

I did, and just about nine months later she gave birth. I never asked because I didn't really want to know.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Wedding Ring is not Pussy Sealant

Just because she had a wedding ring on does not mean she cannot fuck another. And better yet, God made us so that any male/female sex action can result in pregnancy. Our society is all fucked up when they say otherwise...

And all fucking even by married women does not necessarily lead to pregnancies.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Only natural in lust.....

This is a prime example that a wedding ring on a woman does not place her off limits mentally to any dick that comes along. Fucking and breeding is natural between adults, married or not, Adultery is a man-made condition.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Completely natural....

This story deserves a "10,000" out of a possible "10O". You need to take about 95% of these other authors on this site to one side and teach them how to write an erotic story. A bare cock and a bare pussy need nothing more to become very erotic in the mode they were made for. Mankind has truly ruined the human sexual experience with all his morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Its possible

Its not a big deal for a married woman to be fucked bareback by someone else. I too have been but I dont know and never tried to find out who made me pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bareback the best.

I have always fucked my wife without a condom, and she has also been fucked bareback by her Sisters husband and my brother and two of my friends and as they are all clean she has had no problems. Sex without condom is the bast sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ultimate Married Woman Fantasy

I wish this would happen to me! The thought of violating a married woman's hot spicy pussy and helping myself to a sweet piece of her sexy wife ass is my ultimate fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cumming bare-back in fertile married pussy.

This to me is the hottest taboo, with possible lasting effects. Hot story!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Cheaters are never fun...

Cheaters are never fun...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story !

I fucked a married women bare back and filled with my hot cum ! In front of her husband for his pleasure ! She and I came together !! Married pussy feels great when you cum in it ! Hope to share my wife with another so I get to try sloppy seconds !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh sooo true

As a new college professor while my wife was still completed her undergraduate degree she made no bones about her attraction to hone of her professors. However, as I was new I played it by the rules and said or did anything that might jeopardize my fledgling position. However, it became increasingly evident that a married couple and both students were not only sexually active in swinging/swapping this young lady made no bones about the fact that she wanted me to father her first baby. Slowly she chipped away on me until that eventful night when my wife was on campus attending some lecture led by the professor she was enamored with and it was my wife who arranged for this neighbor lady to just pop in. Two women got fucked that night - not, however, by their respective husbands. We became good friends and soon it was obvious that our sexual sharing were common knowledge.

Sure enough my wife got pregnant and had a red-headed son the spitting image of her Professor and I managed to impregnate my neighbor but her husband was delighted and boasted the baby was his.

The 1970s were interesting times. I wonder whatever became of the two ladies and their respective babies. I resigned from teaching and went into industrial training.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

hell yeah....that's the way to use that married cunt....you slammed her married puss and made it yours, her husband probably ate your jizz that night without knowing her pussy had your cock buried deep inside it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You'll find out

Soon, when the crap cloud opens up over your life and the S--t storn commences.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cuckolds, and whores with married pussies. What drivel, or dribble as anonymous calls it.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I took a dump this morning that was intellectually superior to this story.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Well the MC is a piece of shit with no self control, it would be karma to get the skank preggo.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wish she was my wife and coming home with a pussy full of another mans cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, now the only problem in the story, is why don't you tell if the men in your story's knock up the women, hell I could write a sexy story, my is that you leave our important points in your story's. Here's a story for you to write: 4 married women stray at ( wife's night out) with 4 bbc guys,all are impregnated,and won't let husband's touch them,they all make excuses for not fucking husband's.they use ( I've had too much to drink,my head is pounding), maybe tomorrow night honey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous