All Comments on 'Secret Fuck'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dfwlisadfwlisaover 15 years ago
Yummy lil' Slut....

I love this story.. very sexy and slutty.. i am a lot like that too.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A good story about a girl who knows what she wants

I really like stories about women who go for what they want. Hot wet pussy is something that can never be boring, and always nice to read about. Reading about eating pussy, when it is vividly explained, is a big turn on also. The author has a way of writing to make the reader almost taste the sweet juice that is running out of a pussy. Thanks for the good story. ....Rich

Nasty KarlNasty Karlover 15 years ago
Yes

This Lady can write and is NASTY and of course I do love fucking other men's wives!

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 15 years ago
Obviously, not everyone's idea of great

But, it is your choice... and Scott's. It won't take too long before family and friends know how available she is and how easy. Then the parties won't include the word secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

You are a dirty little slut.. I love it.. my cock was rock solid the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Details

Doug had to take a leak. Not desperately, but nonetheless. The first 'course' sounds feasible, but

the BJ course was unlikely without a brief drainage interruption - and he left the john 'unfulfilled.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
proof read and make corrections

Really needs proof reading with corrections.

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Good story, thanks

KSBerryKSBerryabout 10 years ago
Slut who knows what she wants

Your stories are great. You're so dirty, and you know how to use your big tits to your advantage. Keep writing. Such a turn on. My dick is hard as a brick from reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ohhhh

Now pregnant with AID's was it worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So very hot

Super sexy and love that he shot in pussy and mouth. Great work. Perfect five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An amazing story! I gave it a 5 (☆☆☆☆☆).

Women like Donna can make 3 men happy in one day.

Scott must be in a state of bliss oevery day & every night. Lucky bastard.

As to Doug, she made his day & promissed him some more at a later date.

Shane is a lucky cousin in law. He will remember this particuar party for as long as he shall live.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Sharedhousewhore, one of the few authors that gets an automatic *1 for never ending garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wives & Pool Parties

Good story! My wife and I are friends with six other couples and we all party together on a bi-monthly basis. The summer pool parties / barbecues are the best. It is a requirement that every wife is dressed in a skimpy bikini or a swimsuit that becomes transparent when wet. They are all young and beautiful so, they enjoy strutting their stuff.

Several neighbors had recently gotten divorced. The wives had left and the men remained in their homes in our subdivision. So, our wives decided to include these newly, single men in our parties; "to help them recover from their divorces." This spiced up our parties, as our wives flirted with them. Our sex lives went through the roof. Surprisingly, all the men were good looking, and from what we could see, they were packing some good meat in their swim trunks.

We husbands soon discovered that we loved seeing our wives flirt openly with these men. It excited us a lot and we told our wives that we found it erotic. They took that as our permission to up the ante. Soon, they were dancing with these men suggestively, poolside. The men were hesitant at first; but when they saw that their groping was not rejected - the grew bolder.

The group continued to grown, and at we capped attendance at us six original couples and no more than 10, extra, single men. Over wives enjoyed being passed around from man-to-man as they danced. Soon, all the single men were kissing our wives and fondling their tits and asses. My wife soon grew impatient with this, and at one party at our house, she grabbed her two favorite guys, went up to our master bedroom and they fucked her silly for over an hour.

The men returned poolside and told the other wives that my wife wanted to talk to them in the bedroom. All the wives ran upstairs, and she filled them in on the juicy, squishy, messy details!

After that, the parties became open orgies, where each wife had several single guys, usually multiple times each night. Us husbands were only allowed to watch, but not participate. Just like in your story, the real purpose of backyard pool parties is for the wives to get fucked by multiple cocks!

It is even hotter when the husbands have to wait till the party's over, and then, take sloppy seconds, thirds or fourths! On her birthday, my wife laid down on the backyard table and took on all ten single men in one quick gang bang. This is the new standard that the other wives now have to complete on their birthdays!

I loved watching my wife's married, faithful pussy being turned into a community cunt, nice and stretched out, always dripping cum at these parties. I regularly hose off the pool deck with a high pressure washer afterwards. A little extra Chlorine "shocks" the water and kills all those little swimmers left behind in the pool.

My wife has decided that she wants to be breed "russian roulette" style. Any one of the 10 men could end up being the father when she ovulates the next time! She says she is going to let all of them gang bang her, all night, until they can't get it up anymore.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Really cant write anything erotic huh?

Maybe get that brain damage looked into kid.

Yessir1234Yessir1234almost 2 years ago

Here’s a new title to try out.

“Secret Divorce”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought I got by with it but I was wrong. Wayne my husband and I we at a party 3 doors down the street. Our friends Bob and Judy were hosting a party. I was drinking more than normal and later Bib took advantage of the condition that I was in. I'm not putting all of the blame on him but he was mostly the blame. After the episode reality hit me and I thought what have I done. I actually slapped Bob straightened up best I could and went back to the party. I could see Wayne or Judy. I decided to walk home and clean up better and look more for Wayne. When I opened our door I got a surprise there set Wayne and Judy one on the couch one in a chair in our family room. I asked what's going on guy's. Wayne said we would like to know the same. Do you want a divorce? No OMG I screwed up please forgive us . It was Hell for us all 4 of us. We did stick together. We had tight reins from then on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... soon he had all nine inches of his cock buried in my pussy, and his balls against my ass. I held my breath as he entered, inch by inch, wondering when it would stop, or if I could take more...

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous