All Comments on 'Spiderman and Mary Jane'

by jezebeldelilah

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poor little micropenis Peter :)

No wonder she was selling to have Mephisto retcon their marriage.

You must give us a sequel, with Peter being humiliated in front of every woman he knows. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good to hear a new perspective

of the superhero genre! In reading Spideys adventures over the years, I remember many times the phrase, "He's just some skinny kid" being used to describe Peter. This actually kind of helps to make that point all the better. I love the idea that he doesn't have what it takes to satisfy his heroine...Makes you wonder if maybe she shouldn't take Venom/Eddie Brock out for a spin...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Heh ... poor Peter.

Considering how many women have dumped him, and what a wimpy guy he is, I always figured he had a super-small dick.

Sequel, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take this!

While he was tied up she should have taken her dildo to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Sweeheart

You are so transparent. The two things I could take from this shitty story is that you (and people who liked this story) have a small penis and have to imagine people who are better than you with micro-penis to make yourself fell better and that you actually feel jealous of a fictional character having sex with another fictional character that you feel attracted to. That must be one of the most sad stories I've ever read in this site, because it says so much about the author that even the kinks are not interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do these people have a hate boner for Peter Parker?? Lmao.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous