All Comments on 'A Slippery Slope'

by BreastCase

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Load of shit

"Why are you sorry?"

"For cheating on you," she responded in a slightly confused tone.

"Did you do this because you love him?"

"No, I was just really horny and couldn't control myself."

"Then you didn't cheat on me, you just had sex. You didn't make love."

The above is a load of shit. It is cheating do not rationalize the act from the emotion. The author shows his true understanding of the word love. The fact that he does not understand at all. Sell your wares somewhere else. I would like not to be lied to when reading a story.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I agree!

Cheating is cheating whether tied up in bow and described as just sex it doesn't matter. The husband now has a slut wife. He is now a first class wimp. If that is what you wanted to write about then you have done so.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
This story made no sense.

There was no character development to explain why Andrea would cheat on her husband. The "I was so horny, I just couldn't control myself" line, or the "masturbating did not help" line do not sound real. Masturbating does help; even women who are multi-orgasmic find that masturbating takes the edge off, assuming they reach orgasm. The author may not think so in a fantasy (I know, it's just a story), but it's true. It was unreal to read that the husband accepts the infidelity because he's aroused and horny (notice he did not go out and cheat). I can't imagine a woman who would risk her marriage by casually jumping into sex with a stranger, then confessing the act to her husband. Women above all else want security and don't engage in risk-taking like that. I can't believe the author wants to be a cuckold wimp (the author seems to be the husband because the story is written in the first person). The only way this story makes any sense at all is in the context of "projection," the psychological term describing the act where one "projects" one's own illicit or undesirable thoughts onto someone else, as an excuse or a way to assuage one's guilt. The husband (or maybe the author) would love to fuck any hot number who would spread her legs for him, (never mind fidelity to his marriage), so now it is OK to do this because Andrea has done it. No matter the rationalization, it always hurts the other partner, so why do it if you truly love someone? Studies of women who cheat show they do so either to get even (hubby cheats first, hubby is abusive) or because they are not getting affection or intimacy in their marriage and look for it elsewhere. Or maybe they don't really love their spouses. None of these apply in the short story "A Slippery Slope." BTW, the story was not erotic.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
What slippery slope?

Uneven prose makes the read rather uninteresting. The two principal characters don't seem credible to me. Husbands simply do not tell their wives to fuck whomever they please. Wives who trot out the excuse that "I was so horny that I couldn't control myself." usually end up in divorce court. In this little fantasy, neither is true which IMO makes the story unbelievable.

<P>

Certainly, this tale isn't worth a second read.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
advice

If you just want to present a story of a hot sexual encounter, put it anywhere except LW. You will get slammed when the cheating is accepted and encouraged by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The slope you created is having the wife fuck

around with bareback sex and the husband not also having free sexual relations. THey on the phone could have come to a mutual understanding and agree that would strenghten the marriage and instead you left the wife with a blank check and the husband a closet cuck. If they are going to be swingers, couples having sex with couples, and enjoy it, let them work together. You have now planted the seeds of the ending of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
In addition to the last commenter

you are all over the page and you can't keep up with the players. I don't think you know what the hell you are doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Didn't totaly understand story, hubbie only is bothered when wife fucks someone she loves while he is home beating his meat thinking about it? Writer is describing a high school relationship, not a happily married couple. Don't think this would work with any couple I know. Wife sounds a little retarded and very young, didn't find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Two Idiots

If you enjoy stories about slut wife and wimp husband, both of whom are pretty stupid, this is a story for you. Personally, I thought it was a disgusting story.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Know your subject

Your first attempt at posting your writing on this site caused the readers to throw dirt on this pile of shit that you wrote. Your profile says that you are in your early twenties. Are you married? If not you can't honestly know the depth of betrayl and anger when a spouse cheats on you. Contrary to what you may think most people expect some sort of retrbution when a spouse cheats. Know your subject before you attempt to write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gee - Poor Start Eh

I won't pile on - except to say that it appears that you think sought male humiliation is exciting - that self disrespect is erotic when it's just a sick addiction when all else fails to excite your jaded senses.<P>

You started at the bottom subject wise as you can tell from the comments. Perhaps best just to read for a while until you decide whether to embarrass yourself again on a subject so absurdly self destructive.

eyegook223eyegook223over 15 years ago
Endless Opportunity

I think while everyone is slamming your story, they are missing the opportunity it opens up for you. From this story, which should be a chapter now, you can let her take control of the relationship and swerve the whole relationship into a BDSM or cuckholding story. The idea would be that she realized what a wimp of a husband she had and she sissifies hers bitch of a husband. Andrea would only let him masturbate while she had sex with other men and then froced him to eat her cream pie after she was done. THen when he began to complain she would explain "Its not love. Its just sex."

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rather, A sliperry st else...

Where are HDK stories and the rest? This is so much crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pittiful

Excuse for a man and a husband, just a little jack off queer, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
and dear, i'll have some too

she 's free to ...and let him have his outlet too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a fucked up couple. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In stories (fantasy) I want every cuck and those who cuckolded him to meet violent deaths after prolonged pain and immense suffering. Anything less than that is a 0ne star story. Nothing personal about the author, I thank them for their submission but cuck stories are about as welcome as detailed gay stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous