All Comments on 'The Hitchhikers'

by Lucky Mann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cute!

Improbable, but enjoyable.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

This was a good tale. Will you be continuing the girl's ( or the guys, for that matter! ) adventures? There's a lot of room for more tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

sisters, not twins, but both 18? story should be about the mama

Lucky MannLucky Mannabout 14 years agoAuthor
The Hitchhikers

Sorry about the confusion of the girl's ages. I had to make certain changes from the original to meet the requirements of some sites.

Lucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm throbbing

Great read and well written. Had a hard one in my pants the whole time. If my lady hadn't been in the room with me I would have stroked it off good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

But your anatomical knowledge isn't the best, which detracts :-

1. You speak of your finger being up to the first then the second knuckle. I think you mean joint, as the fingers are made up of 3 parts (thumb only two) joined by the 1st and 2nd Joints. The knuckles are the joints that join the fingers & thumb to the hand, so counting from the finger tips the knuckles are the 3rd joints (2nd in the thumb).

2. The hymen is at the entrance to the vagina, so you can't get the head in, then push in a bit further, then further till you "bump" the hymen. It has to be penetrated as you enter the vagina, or "hole" as you described it.

Otherwise most enjoyable !! Thanks, Raj.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The hymen is not a barrier

Like the person above me said, itโ€™s at the entrance. Itโ€™s like a ring, and can only be stretched, not broken. The hymen is not an indication of virginity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous