All Comments on 'Did She?'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gentlemen... think about this a moment!

I must have just commented on your last writing when you posted this one... minutes ago. I mentioned in that comment that I had a personal experience with a 'hotwife' except, at the time, I was young and didn't know what to think. After reading further on this subject, it is obviously a much wider fantasy for men (and women?) then I ever imagined. Your writing is progressing quite well... please keep it up. I may just write about my true experience and how it is progressing into another fantasy, with a dash of male chastity play added. Perhaps it will add inspiration for your next story.

Grey

arizrsr2karizrsr2kover 15 years ago
More, More, More

Wow, a very hot story to leave us all hanging. Part 2 please....

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Time for a divorce

"Yeah. Some day I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch you. I want the guy to be a gentleman but I want you to be attracted to him." When a man starts to show his wimp it is time for a divorce. Almost right away she starts to disrespect her husband. And she should. However divorce is the only way to show respect for herself. She even lies to her wimp husband. There are no silver lined clouds in the future unless the author starts down the road to complete fantasy. The love has left this marriage if it were in the real world.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
No respect from either person.

No love either. Best just to get divorced while nothing really nasty has happened.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
A poor effort

The basic premise of the story is flawed. It is inappropriate for a spouse to have dinner unchaperoned with a member of the opposite sex. The correct action would be to include the husband even if it is a business dinner.

<P>

Of course, the hubby in this tale is the classic wimp who secretly desires for other men to fuck his wife and allow him to watch so he can jerk off to the humiliation of it all. How this mindset functions has to remain a mystery because it completely opposite to the normal male biologic imperative. Since I cannot accept the rationale for the character, the story is not credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You paint the picture of a wife that lies to her

husband and uses the sex to secure sales. And a husband that gets off on the thought of his wife selling her sex for sales, prostitution. Not a very good marriage and not really a love story. THe marriage is headed for divorce and the wife is going to become a whore. THe thoughts of women being used by one or more men is very sexual and arousing for men. The reality of having a wife that leads that life is a death ring for a marriage. End of story.

eightballbumeightballbumover 15 years ago
Very well done

I think the previous posters are just the "trolls" who frequent the Loving Wives catagory. I liked the story and took it that the deception was the premis, not the dialoge itself. The dressing and sex was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Game(s) MUST go on

Delicious story. Multiple possibilities. Thanks and sign me intrigued.

JOEMARINEJOEMARINEover 15 years ago
Love the story

I just read this story, and enjoyed it.

I hope you will continue this story line, and let her really "do it".

Thanks for an enjoyable short story.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Great first chapter. Please keep 'em cumming

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Nice Work

Nice work. Unlike some of the commentators I can appreciate a story even if I would not approve of the story’s theme in my own life.

You mentioned that you are not averse to constructive criticism, including grammatical points. Only two: (1) the possessive pronoun / adjective “your,” as in “your book” is misused in almost every story in Literotica to stand for the contraction you’re, meaning “you are.” Your first instance is: "Really, your not jealous?"

And (2) one of your sentences reads: “She loved the morning as they were quiet and she could think.” This is an error in “agreement.” That is, you have a singular morning but a plural verb “were.” Once again, poor proofreading.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It's a shame some authors have to take crap

I thought your story was really good, and shouldn't have offended anyone.Maybe some readers should switch to reading "Better Homes and Garden", and then they wouldn't be offended by a good erotic story.

I could see where the sweet little wife would be a little nervous about telling her husband her made up cheating story, and not knowing just how he would react.

Now that she has found out just how much it turned her loving husband on by thinking someone else has fucked her, she CAN NOT go back and tell him that it was just a made up story, in fear that her husband would feel like he was perverted, and be ashamed for his feelings.

She will have to keep on with making up stories, or really fuck someone other than her husband.

It would make a lot better story if she really went back to that same client, and gave him a good all night fuck.

When she finally came home, she could show her loving hubby what she looks like with her pussy and asshole filled with some one other than hubby's cum.

Damn that would be a hot experence.

Thanks for the great chapter, and hope to read a lot more adventures of that sexy little wife...Rich

forfun44forfun44over 15 years ago
Great start!

Loved it! Very arrousing & the character keeps her husband thinking. Be looking forward to the next chapter.

koblinekoblineover 15 years ago
Very Good!

next chapter please i can't w8 :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good start

Excellent start. I would definitely add a little bit more of her anxiety or wanting to be with another man; maybe a little of her history and experience. Hubby here is a little bit more gullible than what I think reality would be. Continue though. You're on the right track.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 15 years ago
And next Time?

Describe those killer boots a bit more. How far will she go next time? Will she go to the hotel room or bring the guy home so hubby can watch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A PRETEND COCKING

AN EXCELLENT STORY DID SHE. DO HOPE YOU DO A FOLLOW UP PART.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Loved it

What more can I say? Looking forward to more submissions.

gregy70gregy70over 14 years ago
loved it

wish my wife would do this test with me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story.

I think that most men get excitement when they think of their own wives in this sort of situation. I know that I surely do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
that was fucking hot

i think you should let him watch you fuck another man or men in your stories. i in real life watched my wife fuck another man and she watched me fuck one of her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Part 2

Need to have her fuck another first and then let him watch the second time.

Tony_StarkTony_Starkover 13 years ago
Flawless...

You have outdone yourself Jen. This one sent me over the top. This is exactly how I play it out in my head... so hot. Thank you!!!

W_MA_DWMW_MA_DWMover 13 years ago
My kind of woman

Shannon surely is my kind of woman and the kind of wife I would love to have now.

My own first wife was very hot and she did take a lover with my full permission, but we never did talk about it as I wanted to.

I was too much of a wimp to tell her how much I wanted another man's cock fucking her and cumming in her.

Oh well, that's how it was back when I was young and foolish.

MysticbondsMysticbondsabout 13 years ago
Loved it...

The fact that Shannon was conflicted about the ramifications of her actions while remaining open-minded enough to consider them was delightful.

When she began to realize that the whole thing turned her husband on, she becomes almost obligated to go through with it....ah yes, then the remorse of having lied to him, not about having sex with another man....but about NOT having sex with another man....brilliant!

LogtagLogtagover 12 years ago
Holy shit!

That was an amazing story!! I just became your biggest fan!

beejay2013beejay2013over 12 years ago
Kudos

You seem to be well tuned in to men who need the knowledge of their woman's infidelity, especially her recent fidelity.

Some men's libido, especially mine, is enhanced by the thought of a cock having recently been where their tongue is at the moment of cunnilingus. The very thought of a cock being in the pussy just minutes ago intoxicates me, to taste or imagine the taste of the remnants of that cock drives me to ecstasy.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Why not? 5 stars.

I usually rate stories of gay men that get off with their wives fucking other men. Nevertheness, somehow I decided this story was worth the highest rating.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
She Will

Hope we get to see more chapters. Thanks.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
It would be nice to see a follow-up

to this story. Is there one that I've missed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Wow that is one hot story.I was very turned on with that story and I would love to take your wife as you watch us.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 stars

great erotic story. I get the deception part. honestly she should have came clean. This story reminds me of another on the website where a husband has the same fantasy but sadly their marriage ends in divorce and the wife marries the man she was having an affair with. I am not saying this is a copy or spin. This is a very good story. Hope there is a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Two stars

Just another WACC story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kudos

You really have insight into the emotional and psychological dynamics of the situation you create. It would be enlightening and fun to discuss it with you -- or to see you interact in a friendly group interview.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Easy mark!

Hubby was just BEGGING to be lied to (or told the truth, as long as it fit his favorite fantasy)! It doesn't get easier than that. It can, however, get to be more FUN than that! All Sweetie has to do is suggest she MIGHT have gotten SOME details wrong. Then say something like: "Did I tell you my client was circumcised or did I say he was a Hood?" Then mix up the car to a Lexus!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish by A Wanker

Total fucking rubbish by A Wanker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Naughty

Reminds me of me, I asked my girl to fuck and tell me all details,

Best feeling I had as I slid up in her after another guy.

Picturing how she looked, and what was happening ;)

Loved your story made me,,,,,, you know ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where it will go?

Is to divorce court. When he stops to think she's a cheating slut and that she's exposed them both to every disease known to man, I'm sure he won't want her around.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
QUESTION FROM THE TITLE

Answer"""What difference did/does it make, TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Funny thing here...

...author banned but story still online. What did he do, - speaking his mind?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story But also so sad

the interplay is top drawer...She will be his demise at best.. He needs to cut and run before it is too late...5

EzrollinEzrollinover 4 years ago
quit your bitching...

Seriously commenters that are criticizing this story because of content are the biggest of hypocrites. Did they not know this is a site of erotic stories and that diverse sexual situations would be presented? If a particular type of story offends you its simple, don't read it. Criticizing one's choice of story type is not constructive criticism, it's merely a revelation of your own limited concept of reality. Your story was entertaining though rather short, I assume there will be a continuation. It was well written with a few errors.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ez

Kiss my ass, you sanctimonious prick. Don't presume to make generalizations about me. I don't care what the content of a story is. If it sucks, it just sucks and this did big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
looks like hte little closet-cucky

got his tender little feelings hurt, go easy on these incels that live in this category and comment on every story, at least they aren't out there shooting sorority girls while waving a manifesto....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EZ

doesn't seem to realize that the story is one enormous cliche. It's sub-literary litter that apparently appeals to the defective, closeted homosexual males who should be brave enough to park their eyes over at the "Gay Male" category. It's a bad story because it's so predictable.

JoanieGJoanieGover 4 years ago
Very Nice

Nice story. It got me wet.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

strange lad that wants another man to shag his wife or a strange author writing it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous