All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 02'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

That was HOT!!! I knew I had to read this after reading "Bobbie's Lesson." You really know how to build up sexual tension, and still develop the characters. It was a wonderful story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

Very cool great job this is a fun ride I like your patient style no jumping right on to get to the fucking. Sex can be so much more when we use our imagination and dont rush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dude I love your work... if your are a guy of course. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes thank you

More please :)

J

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishabout 5 years ago
Incredible

It's like an oral sex manual built in to a super-hot erotic story. I think I gained several hundred experience points just by reading this!

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 4 years ago
Very special

Love the way this builds. Peaches sounds a very special girl. Looking forward to the rest of the series

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 1 year ago

Still great writing before anything else!

But, anyone who has ever been deepthroated will know there's no swallowing involved in your ejaculate travelling down to her stomach IF YOUR TOY HAS ALREADY PASSED THE POINT WHERE SWALLOWING TAKES PLACE: THE ENTRANCE OF HER THROAT.

So either his dick is down her throat, then there's nothing swallow, or she is swallowing his cum, indicating his dick has been pulled out of, or didn't go into, her throat.

Seemingly insignificant, but a spoiler when you're just getting into the scene.

Anyway. The writing's still good, tx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope the author can continue this ... it's great !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous