All Comments on 'Asian Wife Wants Real Cock'

by rdm3456

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ap2techap2techover 15 years ago
My favorite fantasy

The only thing I didn't like were the boys barging in on the action. What I would like to see is part two. I like the husband watching but not participating. Maybe woman could seduce a virgin girl for her husband in one part.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
Hot!

I agree, the ending with the boys barging in was a little jarring, but it was a nice hot piece of writing!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Sorry

But why would someone want to watch thier wife suck someone bigger than them? she will never be the same again. I don't know about the marriage but I think they have some serious problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good start..crappy end

The story was pretty hot at first with good potential. Instead of the obnoxious teenagers, you should have let the first guy go for a second round all the way. The marker and internet crap put it over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot but weird at the end

I agree with the first couple of people you had a great set-up but the two boys screwed up the progression of the story. You could have done something like that as a later chapter. You should deinitely follow up with more though. The general concept is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just

boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
big dick rulez

i fuck my co-worker in the company van. i made my husband drive it while sucking the guy at the back. once the van was park at a schecluded place, i got my husband to join us at the back. his eyes almost popped out when he saw the guy dick which is twice larger and longer than his. but too late cause i want it so bad. i know that the guy enjoy the fuck more cause my pussy is still very tight as he is the second man to fuck me. my husband could only watch as the guy fuck me, spreading my tight pussy, making me cum over and over. as i had enjoyed the big dick so much, i made it a point for him to fuck me everyday, once at work and once in front of my small dick hubby who now gets to fuck once a week. i guessed i am just an asian wife who finds satisfaction from a big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interested in Asians

Haven't had that happen in real life, but standing in line in a crowded asian supermarket, being 6'3" towering over all the little asians and hispanics, many of them with husbands walking by and giving me looks. The young couple standing in front of me, the girl was wearing tight jeans and very hot. she seemed to back-up into me, and very inconspicuously pressed her hot little ass into my crotch with her little husband standing very close right next to her, he was trying to pretend he didn't notice. Nothing else happened, but I felt like throwing her over my shoulder carrying her off and fucking her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is crap

Void of value

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL silly whiteboy

Whiteboys' fantasy right here, full of all shit, angry that their white women all out getting beast-fuckin with REAL COCK: BIG BLACK COCK from the big black brothas, so the lame white boys with little pinky dicks gotta go settle for jap hoes LOL! PATHETIC!

White women are where it's at... and they're all out getting African Chocolate Love! HAHAHA!

Black Power!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My wife's affair

My Asian wife was 27 or 28 after our 1st child and few weeks later she started working in a company as an inventory clerk. That time she was only 115 lbs and very slim and sexy. Some of the guys at work always hit on her. She was new in this country and just didn't say much. Her boss, a big hairy guy in his late 40s was married with 3 kids and very understanding. He really liked her work. Always complimented her on her work as well as her dress and a little flirt too. Would ask her every now and then if she was happy etc. He also put stop to guys hitting on her.

Ever Friday after work she along with her friends would head to local Bar/restaurant for dine and dance etc. Later her friends would drop her off around 10 because we had only one car. One of those Fridays her Boss also showed up at the dance place and had a free round of drinks for the girls. He danced with them including my wife. It so happened that when her turn came it was a slow number and they dance him holding her close to him. She was really nervous and embarrassed. Around 9 her friends and her got up to leave but her Boss requested her to stay and give him company and he will drop her off. She reluctantly stayed. After few drinks and dance he said he will take her home. On the way he said he needs to quickly change from his work clothing to something casual. So they went to his house and he invited her to come in. She went in expecting his wife and kids to be there. He said they are visiting her parents in San Diego. He asked her to sit while he changed and offered to make coffee. He returned wearing shorts and T shirt and sat next to her. He told her how impressed he was with her work and he was going to ask the management to promote her and give a raise. She just sat and listened. He told her don't worry and held her hand in his hands. He then said he really liked her and put his around her shoulder pulling her towards him. She said "No Roberto, I really need to go home now". He said she knows how much he liked her n kissed her cheek. Again she tried to get away and tried standing up. But he was too big and strong for her. He said please try to understand that I like and want you so bad. She said that she was married and so was he. He said he don't get any love from his wife and he really like her too much. This guy was atleast 20 years her senior. He pushed her on the couch and leaned on her petite body. With one hand he grabbed her waist and other hand reached under her skirt trying to pull her panty down. She kept resisting him. By now his weight was all over her. He was trying to kiss her really hard but she kept moving her face. So, he kissed her neck and face. By now he had her panty down below her knees. He also managed to pull his shorts down and with his one hand held his cock and rubbed on her clit. Still she kept saying Roberto please stop but he was way too horny. After some time she felt the head of his cock enter her. It was huge!! She let out a shriek. He stopped for a few seconds. By now she had no strength to struggle. She said it hurts so he slowed down but kept the pressure on her and he finally went all the way in her. She said he was really big and thick. He starting pumping in her. After few minutes she finally put her hands around his huge neck and shoulder and let his lips kiss hers. He shoved his tounge in her mouth while fucking her hard and fast. By now she was hot too. He got up and quickly removed her blouse and bra and both were naked by now. He grabbed her boob and sucked them really hard until they turned red. Sucked her nipples hard. Kissed her breasts and lips again and again till her breasts turned pink. All tis time banging her hard and fast. His body frame was so big that she was complete hidden. He must have fucked her for good 30 minutes. kissing and biting her breasts and neck. She returned his kisses. She was extremely wet. All this time she kept telling him cum cum cause she was tired and hurting due to his size. Then as he approached peak she told him to pull out. He did at the last moment and came on her boobs. He must have had a load for months. He came a lot and it rolled down her boobs on the sheet. She quickly got up and ran in the bathroom to clean up. After she got dressed he wanted more but was getting late and he brought her home. She did not see him for next 2 to 3 weeks. More next time about their affair.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Funny And Short Story***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great any asian women who want a partner who will let them fuck other guys write me at my email. johnmusalo2@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous