All Comments on 'Sex In The Back Seat'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is this couple married?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Casual Sex

Wife has sex while hubbie watches, gets him turned on so its all good? Does he get to have sex with Tex's woman while she watches, only way it works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can hear Mary now.

Well lover next time you can be in the back seat with Tex and he can screw you and then we can both have sex and it wont matter if he is better than you or not. Besides dear, if he gave me some STD or AIDS I had rather he give it to you also instead of me giving it to you. Guys whose women fuck around and they not share with another woman are just little boys that dont deserve to be married. The only reason a woman would want a man llike that is to support them in their lifestyle while the women fuck arround. A kept whore is a wonderful thing to take care of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I am curious MaryAnn678...

Why would you or anyone write this mindless trash?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Done It!

Disregard all the negative feedback. Obvoiusly, none of the others have ever done this. My wife and I did a similiar thing where we met a guy an the drive-in. I had the extreme pleaure of watching my wife and this handsome stranger, in the backseat of my car. The sight, smells and sounds will never be forgotten! The hottest thing we ever did togeather. And it only inspired me to love my wife even better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To the Jealous one's

To the unknown individual who wanted to know why the husband didn't get a shot at Tex's wife. Didn't you read the story? Mona, Tex's wife died, dummie! Don't comment or complain if you cannot read. Aids? STD's? What's wrong with you people who come to the Loving Wife Story Section and get upset when a Loving Wife fucks another man while hubbie watches? If you don't like this type of story, go to some other section. Maybe the Gay Section? Huh? It was a DAMN STORY! MaryAnn678, this was a hot story and I loved it! Keep it up! I had to give you a 100!!

bigglesbigglesover 11 years ago
I liked it

But whilst admitting to some daft mistakes of my own first there were a few crackers in there:-

A jute box - ?

But on the other hand at least we didnt have to believe another shaved pussy.

Gonna read a couple more now. Thanks and keep writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Transitions

What could have used a little more space was a rationale why Mary (misID'd as Mona once) went from panicking with another couple to being very willing some months (and a tragedy) later! I also appreciated that there were no 13" peckers injured in writing this tale!

Not at all sure that the law enforcement intervention was plausible, nor was it necessary in the development of the story! If it had stopped the action just before climax, maybe it would have added tension? Why not just go back to Tex's place? Faster than a 30-minute drive to the fuzz-infested boonies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
enjoyed

for those never had the pleasure... I am sorry because to you only have words to your minds...For those of us have known the pleasure we can smile within... THANKS

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

This guy probably isn't a cuck, but he is a pimp.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i am 67 and if your really love your wife and she loves you then there is noting wrong with her enjoying a big cock. nothing wrong with it at all. besides she deserves that

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

Not a bad story. Loved the darkened back seat sex, while hubby warched and jerked off. I understand his discomfort with the two fooling around while he was driving back. He wasn’t getting to watch which was an important thing to hubby. Hard to identify or have feelings for any of the characters. Virtually no character development. No emotional involvement by anyone. All of these things make a story better., and garners good scores. A generous 4. Abrupt ending and no character development was the reason. Potential is there get an editor and keep writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

good little vignette

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous