All Comments on 'Black Man & Black Woman's Paradise'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHAT????

You know I have read a few of your submissions. You need to stop posting your racist and misogynistic nonsense. As a black woman I am appalled by some of the things you post. In fact I am surprised they get approved.

Vent somewhere where your nonsense will be appreciated.The site is literotica NOT <I don't like people...particularly black women...read my my shit>.

You need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You need a life

You need to slapped, this is an awful piece of anything. Were you hugged enough as a child? Why do you write so negatively about black women, it's bad enough that we are sometimes seen as nothing more than video-hoes, you just add to it? You add more to the the stereo types. Why don't you ever write anyyhing negative about white women? All I have to say is that you are nothing but a sell-out and an Uncle Tom. You couldn't handle a strong educated black woman, so you choose to degrade and belittle them. Why? What has the black woman done to you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unintentional gold

Have a laugh, one of his funnier rants. My own theory is that the author Sam x is white, and his efforts are reverse propoganda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow dude....just wow

Its actually fun to read this and play "find the contradiction" because he seems to say one thing, then say the complete opposite 2 paragraphs later. "young black men should join a club" "Young black men should not trust or associate with ____". All cops are racist power hungry abusers, I want to be a cop. Black people need to stick together, reject your friends family or anyone else who has done anything wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2122 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...