All Comments on 'Our Secret Diaries Ch. 01'

by redfoxx15

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice start...slow but sure always wins race

Very nice start...definitely looking forward to installments

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
I liked it very much.

I love the way that you laid out the story. It was so easy to follow. You did a great job, thanks.

Old_warrior45Old_warrior45over 15 years ago
hot

that was very good nice touch .you leave me to wonder what's goning happen next, Very good first story please contuine writing.

paponciopaponcioover 12 years ago
wooow !

Incredibly hot and very well-written. I can't believe I'm the first to comment on this story. smack!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think if I were Dad I would have already been fucking my kitten ;). Knock on the bathroom door while shes giving a show and ask if I can come in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whew! Hot...

That's eerie. My daughter is called Sophie and her best friend is Lucy. I've been fucking Lucy for a little while and wondering when she will invite Sophie to join us...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Dear Anonymous

You need to fuck Sophie as soon as possible. Don't let the chance get away like so many do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredfoxx15@redfoxx15
78 Followers
I'm a bit shy writing about my adventures with my dad. Not sure if there's more to come, but I hope you enjoy it. One day I might write the story of the sleepover I had for my 18th birthday. No boys, just my best girlfriends and my cousin Maddie. And my dad and uncle. And Soph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES