All Comments on 'A Night at the Movies'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Why

Get a divorce and seek medical help. Exposing someone to the possibility of STD's should be a criminal act. After all the men have no clue just what type of tramp your wife is. God and her doctor only know what she is carrying. Aside from that this was "really erotic" NOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot naughty fun

I love stories about adult theaters, and this one is good. I'd love to be the woman and exposed in the dark. Thanks

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well whatever gets you off I guess!

Me personally I wouldn't dream of doing this or letting this happen to someone I was supposed to care for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lets be honest...

I feel sad and sorry for the guys who have posted their cynical comments out here! They dont mind yanking off at slut wife stories and after their cocks are shrivelled they act as holier than the Pope- talking about STD and perversion.Popes be honest and please keep out of this site !! Carry on friend... good attempt!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
OK

This type story can be hot. This one just feels sad. The roles are pretty wooden. As a jerk off aid I suppose a few would like it. It does nothing to make the characters appealing or the woman desirable beyond 'big tits'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
move on!

why do so many people read all the way through a story like this,just to complain.If the subject matter is not to your taste,move on. If you must make a critisism,let it be constructive.Authors are making an effort with a contribution,where`s yours???

DomwoolfDomwoolfover 15 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

Folks,

Please remember this is a work of fiction. None of the characters are real or meant to represent real people. In the world of fiction risky behavior is safe, no one gets STD's or suffers from lingering effects of over indulgence since that is the nature of FICTION. Just sit back unzip and enjoy.

Dom Woolf

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
To Anon in the UK

I have got stories on this site eleven last count. So i can speak for my self. I read all sorts of stories mainly for research. To Dom I read your bio and unless that is a work of fiction you do like this sort of thing. As I said each to thier own. Personally I would not write about this sort of thing mainly because I don't beleive in doing things like this, even as a fiction based fantasy. On last point the commen wisdom about writing is that we all put something of ourselves in the stories we write. I know I do as people who know me can verify. I would say that you Dom put a part of you in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Continue

Continue writing for your own pleasure, because reading the comments, you don't seem to give much pleaseure to anyone else.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My g/f takes me to a movie where she has me blow lots of men

It reminds me of when my g/f found out I love cock she takes me to a theater in Boston where she guides me to a particular seat where other men are seated and I take my coct off revealing my naked body she lets them know He does a wicked deepthroat and he always swallows it.With in seconds of arriveing I have more cock then I will ever need and yet as soon as one cums another is there to give me more.Every once in a while someone will jerk my cock only the the point then stops for the next hand.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Vultures describes perfectly the sort of men that this kind of whorewife and cuck would find in an adult theater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
568 Followers
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...

story TAGS